These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Jester Trek Latest Blog

First post First post
Author
Dave Stark
#6481 - 2014-03-27 22:21:22 UTC
Vance Armistice wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:

Maybe they will...he shouldn't have said those things. I'm not here to make excuses for poor behavior unlike yourself who will go to the mat for a creepy individual who asks his contestants to write his name in peanut butter on themselves and send him the pics

what's wrong with asking people to write their name in peanut butter on themselves and send proof?

And there we have it finally. Peas in a pod. You just said all that needs hearing. Done with you. Thanks again, they were delicious!

you keep mistaking question marks for tears.

an education would be most beneficial for you, you clearly aren't burdened with an overabundance of it. you seem to be unable to comprehend what a question is.

Bro, not for nothing but if you need that question answered in the context of all that has come out about that guy then you have at least 99 problems and Eve isn't 1 of them so go get checked out.

And to be fair, I have been watching this thread from page 1, not saying much just watching the carnage, you have been one of the most prolific whiners in here so maybe you haven't been crying, but you have seemed on the verge at times. Blink

considering i haven't whined about anything related to this topic, you're going to give me a quote to work with rather than you screaming "YES YOU ARE"
Dave Stark
#6482 - 2014-03-27 22:22:14 UTC
Dani Dusette wrote:
Xuixien is still my favorite pixellated badgirl though.

Kinda.

Also this thread is beginning to remind me of Season 2, Episode 1 of Vikings.

cared about by nobody?
Tauranon
Weeesearch
CAStabouts
#6483 - 2014-03-27 22:23:01 UTC
Xuixien wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
so they can win it back, plus a bonus. clue is in the name.

And how exactly do they win it back?

by completing the bonus room.

Salvos was on BU commes the other night and it was explained to him, step by step, in detail, how the Bonus Room works and what the conditions for winning are. He was even given the names of at least two contestants who has won.

His response was that it doesn't matter if someone else won because they had to read Olga of Kiev and a loser was asked to read The Code, so because "the specifics" were different, one was a scam, somehow.

It's a lost cause man. He's just be contrariwise for the sake of it, I think.

Aye but one of the two was wardecced and hunted by Cannibal Kane (using the tremendous advantage of having the guys full API to hunt even his alts with) and eventually biomassed the character. I also can't recall if the yoda knows character was podded back to the stone age in the process too.

http://www.minerbumping.com/2013/11/a-double-life-part-2.html
Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
#6484 - 2014-03-27 22:23:04 UTC
LOUD.
NOISES.
I pity the CCP employee who's scanning this crap for feedback.
Definitions and cretinous legalese and NO YOU.
This thread is a big bucket for all the people who developed posting diarrhea about this issue.

Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

One Eyed Runner
GetYaTitsOut
#6485 - 2014-03-27 22:23:25 UTC
OUTLAW RIOT P0LICE wrote:
M1k3y Koontz wrote:
OUTLAW RIOT P0LICE wrote:
IN ALL SERIOUSLYNESS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME FIGURES OF BOOSTED SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS FROM CPP BECAUSE I TELL YOU THIS WITH A STRAIGHT EYE THIS PUBLICITY IS FANTASTIC FOR THEM.

Subscriptions *may*rise, but what kind of person is joining EVE? More people who get their kicks from imparting misery on others. Sounds like a healthy, thriving community we're building here...

THIS GAME IS MISERABLE AND IS ABOUT MISERY AND GIVING MISERY. WEATHER YOU ARE BEING A MISERABLE MINER AND INFLICTING MISERY ON YOURSELF IN AN ASTROID FIELD OR YOU ARE AN ELITE PVPER INFLCIITNG MISERY ON YOUR EMENIES IN A GATE CAMP OR SCAMMING PEOPLE IN JITA THE HOLE GAME REVOLVES AROUND MISERY.

MISERY IS GOOD. SUFFERING IS GOOD. TRYING TO POLICE THIS IS BAD. DON'T BE BRAINWASHED INTO PICKING UP YOUR BITCHFORKS BY RIPARD TEGS.

please, please for the love of all that is good and decent TAKE YOUR MEDS & GET A SHIFT KEY

I live in Jita so f*ck off

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#6486 - 2014-03-27 22:29:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Danalee
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
---

Hey Rhoska, you are like the local next best thing to a legal guy, right?
You know all those fancy terms the UN use, right?
You care for our game as much as I do even, correct?

I'd like to point your attention to this recording of voice comms WTH INGAME FOOTAGE.

What do you think? This shedoo guy crossed a major line, didn't he? Could you see to it he gets banned for calling people ********, please?

Once sorted, listen to this: What have we become?!

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#6487 - 2014-03-27 22:33:48 UTC
I remember back a long time ago when Clinton was in the White House.

As was his wont, he did something stupid and Hillary ended up calling a news conference. In a complete break with tradition she just sat there taking question after question until the press finally ran out of things to ask her.

I see CCP in the role of Hillary in this thread. They're just sitting back and in an unprecedented move for them, letting it run it's course.

Props, CCP.

Mr Epeen Cool
Mario Putzo
#6488 - 2014-03-27 22:33:58 UTC
Just shut down the servers ban everyone.
Cha'ka Khan
Dark Skies Dojo
Wrong Hole.
#6489 - 2014-03-27 22:34:39 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Xuixien wrote:
Salvos was on BU commes the other night and it was explained to him, step by step, in detail, how the Bonus Room works and what the conditions for winning are. He was even given the names of at least two contestants who has won.

False.

Nobody there answered what is required of the participant to win the Bonus Room.

And you only named one "contestant" who has won, Vicious Rage.

I take notes :) A lot of notes.

So, since you claim to know, as you claim to have explained it in the comm (though you did infact not):

What is required of the participant to win the Bonus Room?

I was there. It WAS explained to you. However, You in your infinite and all knowing wisdom, would not allow anyone to speak. You merely came in with a legalzoom.com law degree using a bunch of fancy words to try and make the rest of us seem not as intelligent as you THINK that you are. In fact, multiple times the same thing would be said and when you were proven to have no leg to stand on you would quickly backtrack. Using circular reasoning (a lot of it I might add) was your modus operandi.

You failed to grasp simple concepts. Ultimately there are only three steps to the BR. Read, Sing, Pod. The fact that it takes several hours notwithstanding, it is a simple task. But like any gameshow, the contestant risks all for the big payout.

I would wager that 99 percent of you havent even bothered LISTENING to the recording in its entirety. You have merely ridden the wave of hate. Go and listen to it. It is HILARIOUS when the dude flips ****.

The only thing we have to fear, is new pilots and AFK miners. 

Azami Nevinyrall
#6490 - 2014-03-27 22:34:42 UTC
Chopper Rollins wrote:
LOUD.
NOISES.
I pity the CCP employee who's scanning this crap for feedback.
Definitions and cretinous legalese and NO YOU.
This thread is a big bucket for all the people who developed posting diarrhea about this issue.

That poor Dev...

If there is a Dev in here. Poke this thread, let us know you're around...

Or at least send me a mail. I'll relay it here and not say who it is...

Muestereate
Minions LLC
#6491 - 2014-03-27 22:34:50 UTC
I see the intellect of the conversation has gone down a notch or three.
Kristalll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6492 - 2014-03-27 22:35:10 UTC
Sapheni wrote:
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Look what Microsoft is doing in cases like this:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-26766098

EVE should do similar.

Obviously it would need something to prevent abuse, but the concept is good. In EVE players with a red card could lose forum posting and local posting 'privileges'. No more forum trolls and no more scammers in Jita. Self regulation 4tw.

So essentially you can clean the forums of all dissenting opinions!

Brilliant!

“Die trying” is the proudest human thing.

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#6493 - 2014-03-27 22:35:47 UTC
Mario Putzo wrote:
Just shut down the servers ban everyone.

WHO TOLD YOU?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Navi Annages
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6494 - 2014-03-27 22:36:08 UTC
show me da wooolz!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-JfK-wwFU

Salvos Rhoska
#6495 - 2014-03-27 22:36:16 UTC
Danalee wrote:
What do you think?

Transfer all your ingame assets to me, and come join me in my Special Basement.

I'll tell you everything you want to know there.
Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#6496 - 2014-03-27 22:36:24 UTC
Dani Dusette wrote:

Reminds me of the red wedding.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#6497 - 2014-03-27 22:37:53 UTC  |  Edited by: BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Tauranon wrote:
Xuixien wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
so they can win it back, plus a bonus. clue is in the name.

And how exactly do they win it back?

by completing the bonus room.

His response was that it doesn't matter if someone else won because they had to read Olga of Kiev and a loser was asked to read The Code, so because "the specifics" were different, one was a scam, somehow.

It's a lost cause man. He's just be contrariwise for the sake of it, I think.

Aye but one of the two was wardecced and hunted by Cannibal Kane (using the tremendous advantage of having the guys full API to hunt even his alts with) and eventually biomassed the character. I also can't recall if the yoda knows character was podded back to the stone age in the process too.

http://www.minerbumping.com/2013/11/a-double-life-part-2.html

There was a recent contender that we wanted to win, and one benefactor was attempting to sell titans (yes plural, no it wasn't Ero, and no I can't confirm who it was) to gather the isk for the pay out. I never did find out what became of that one but it was on Saint Patrick's Day. Total payout would have been 180 bill. I'm not sure what happened with it because I was not there for the conclusion.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Kristalll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6498 - 2014-03-27 22:38:31 UTC
Ssieth wrote:
Mag's wrote:
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Xuixien wrote:

I'm not Erotica 1. I'm sure you're familiar with his voice from the recording, yes?

You're free to talk to me on comms at any point.

Whatever you say buddy.

By the way, when we connect to your J, if you haven't been evicted already, we will burn you out like cancer from it.
Sounds like more RL threats.

Yet more :Moral High Ground: stuff. Nice

Nope - it sounds like someone declaring a WH eviction.

How dare Luminous threaten to harass people!

“Die trying” is the proudest human thing.

Salvos Rhoska
#6499 - 2014-03-27 22:38:36 UTC
Cha'ka Khan wrote:
I was there. It WAS explained to you.

False. It was not. You're the dopey guy from the comm, right?

So tell us then, what is required of the participant to win the Bonus Room?
Tollen Gallen
Glory of Reprisal Enterprise
#6500 - 2014-03-27 22:39:22 UTC
Dani Dusette wrote:
Xuixien is still my favorite pixellated badgirl though.

Kinda.

Your still HAWT!

Zimmy Zeta - I f*cking love martinis. the original ones, with gin, not that vodka martini crap. Your old Friends can use me for 7 days, free!!!