These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Jester Trek Latest Blog

First post First post
Author
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#6461 - 2014-03-27 22:07:40 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
stuff

You should read between the lines, they are going to cut the dead weight that sokhar the racist is.

Good riddance!

D.

Bear

Maybe they will...he shouldn't have said those things. I'm not here to make excuses for poor behavior unlike yourself who will go to the mat for a creepy individual who asks his contestants to write his name in peanut butter on themselves and send him the pics

what's wrong with asking people to write their name in peanut butter on themselves and send proof?

Because it's just weird. Some fat neckbeard fapping over some other fat neckbeard smearing himself in high fat spread gives me the heebee jeebies.

I consider myself pretty open minded. But this? Nope. Too much for me to picture.

Mr Epeen Cool
Dave Stark
#6462 - 2014-03-27 22:07:44 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
Xuixien wrote:

If I asked you to look up the word "derogatory", would that be crossing the line?

Nope, it would be appropriate, I have a migraine today and language skills are the first to go (along with sight in my right eye)

Derogatory is far too soft a term for what I meant.

thank you, now what word was I trying for?

m

bird.

bird is the word.
Drone 16
Holy Horde
#6463 - 2014-03-27 22:08:19 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
stuff

You should read between the lines, they are going to cut the dead weight that sokhar the racist is.

Good riddance!

D.

Bear

Maybe they will...he shouldn't have said those things. I'm not here to make excuses for poor behavior unlike yourself who will go to the mat for a creepy individual who asks his contestants to write his name in peanut butter on themselves and send him the pics

what's wrong with asking people to write their name in peanut butter on themselves and send proof?

And there we have it finally. Peas in a pod. You just said all that needs hearing. Done with you. Thanks again, they were delicious!

It puts the peanutbutter on itself or it leaves the bonus round... - E1's greatest Hits

H aVo K
Tycheon Industries
#6464 - 2014-03-27 22:08:21 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:

Funny, I don't recall mentioning HIS breaking point.

Really? Here, I'll refresh your memory:

Mike Azariah wrote:
Now if it gets to threatening you, your family, your pets. WAAAY over the line.

I believe that more accurately describes Sohkar and not E1.

Join the discussion, rather than just attempting to use vague language in order to pander to all sides in a thinly-veiled attempt to garner more votes off of this foolishness.
Mike Azariah
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6465 - 2014-03-27 22:09:01 UTC
Damn it Dave.

Now that song is going through my aching head.

well played

m

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)

Dave Stark
#6466 - 2014-03-27 22:09:47 UTC
Drone 16 wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
stuff

Good riddance!

D.

Bear

And there we have it finally. Peas in a pod. You just said all that needs hearing. Done with you. Thanks again, they were delicious!

you keep mistaking question marks for tears.

an education would be most beneficial for you, you clearly aren't burdened with an overabundance of it. you seem to be unable to comprehend what a question is.
Xuixien
Solar Winds Security Solutions
#6467 - 2014-03-27 22:09:54 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
Xuixien wrote:

If I asked you to look up the word "derogatory", would that be crossing the line?

Nope, it would be appropriate, I have a migraine today and language skills are the first to go (along with sight in my right eye)

m

So...

This proves my point. Thank you.

I ask him to look up a word and he's like, "oh man, maybe I did use the wrong word." and is not bothered by it.

Someone else is asked to look up a word, and they flip out - now the person who asked them "crossed a line".

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Dave Stark
#6468 - 2014-03-27 22:10:35 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
Damn it Dave.

Now that song is going through my aching head.

well played

m

:)
Riot Girl
You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
#6469 - 2014-03-27 22:10:37 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
what word was I trying for?

Offensive.
Xuixien
#6470 - 2014-03-27 22:13:05 UTC
Drone 16 wrote:
Danalee wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
stuff

Good riddance!

D.

Bear

Will you write my name on your chest in peanut butter? Or maybe ketchup, or another condiment?

I think it would be fitting. Since you are like. My *****.

H aVo K
Tycheon Industries
#6471 - 2014-03-27 22:13:23 UTC
Xuixien wrote:
Mike Azariah wrote:
Xuixien wrote:

m

So...

This proves my point. Thank you.

I ask him to look up a word and he's like, "oh man, maybe I did use the wrong word." and is not bothered by it.

Someone else is asked to look up a word, and they flip out - now the person who asked them "crossed a line".

Now now.... let's not get distracted from our efforts of fixing the problem by things like a discussion of the details defining exactly how it's a problem! We need knee-jerk reactions, and not well thought out responses to events in game.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#6472 - 2014-03-27 22:14:14 UTC
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Sapheni wrote:
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Look what Microsoft is doing in cases like this:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-26766098

EVE should do similar.

Obviously it would need something to prevent abuse, but the concept is good. In EVE players with a red card could lose forum posting and local posting 'privileges'. No more forum trolls and no more scammers in Jita. Self regulation 4tw.

+1

See, now we are on the right track.

After the banhammer, the task for next CSM is to work out a system like this I think.

Maybe some good will happen from this tragedy after all.

There's already a system in place. Its called a reputation. This sort of self automating system works for games with matchmaking such as LOL or COD, it does not work for a MMO, and especially not EVE.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Xuixien
#6473 - 2014-03-27 22:14:29 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:

an education would be most beneficial for you, you clearly aren't burdened with an overabundance of it. you seem to be unable to comprehend what a question is.

He didn't know the difference between "dribble" and "spread", either.

I think he should look those words up.

Dave Stark
#6474 - 2014-03-27 22:15:19 UTC
Xuixien wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:

he doesn't seem to understand how words work, as a whole.
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6475 - 2014-03-27 22:16:06 UTC
Z

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Xuixien
#6476 - 2014-03-27 22:18:31 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:
Xuixien wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:

he doesn't seem to understand how words work, as a whole.

You know, funny that, I got the same impression from him.

Vance Armistice
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#6477 - 2014-03-27 22:18:42 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
Drone 16 wrote:

Bro, not for nothing but if you need that question answered in the context of all that has come out about that guy then you have at least 99 problems and Eve isn't 1 of them so go get checked out.

And to be fair, I have been watching this thread from page 1, not saying much just watching the carnage, you have been one of the most prolific whiners in here so maybe you haven't been crying, but you have seemed on the verge at times. Blink
Dani Dusette
Division 13
#6478 - 2014-03-27 22:20:12 UTC
Xuixien is still my favorite pixellated badgirl though.

Kinda.

Also this thread is beginning to remind me of Season 2, Episode 1 of Vikings.

dαní ㅤㅤ

σиlу ιи dαякиєѕѕ cαи уσυ ѕєє тнє ѕтαяѕ

ISD Ezwal: "Might I inform you that I am as real as it gets?"

Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#6479 - 2014-03-27 22:20:16 UTC
I did some more digging since I really wouldn't want my fellow EVE players to be submitted to any form of abuse ever and found this bonus romm to be but the tip of the iceberg.

I'd like to point your attention to this recording of voice comms WTH INGAME FOOTAGE.

Some guy called shedoo or something is really shouting at someone and calling him all sorts of derregatory stuff (he even allmost said that other really mean csm's name).
I hope he got banned for that!
Did he?
Please say yes?

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Salvos Rhoska
#6480 - 2014-03-27 22:20:54 UTC
Bizzaro Stormy MurphDog wrote:
Especially when you imply that a victim of torture "wins" by sticking around and enduring the torture

Wat.

Where exactly have I implied any such thing.