These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Jester Trek Latest Blog

First post First post
Author
Malcolm Shinhwa
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1521 - 2014-03-26 01:32:22 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
Did anyone count how many times that the "victim" left the bonus room... only to return?

Oh wait.... no one cares. Burn the witches!

Judging from the comments I'm not sure they've even listened to it.

[i]"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental[/i]."

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#1522 - 2014-03-26 01:32:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Toshiro Ozuwara wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
The 'victim' CHOOSE to spew threats and racial hatred over the internet rather than click on an X and end his involvement/"torture" in the bonus room. That choice right there is many times more reprehensible than anything Erotica1 has done in the entire time he/she has played EVE, period.

Decision quality is low when emotions are running high. His decision clearly wasn't premeditated. And it was more certainly solicited. We all know how this works.

Bullshit. Death threats are inexcusable. His emotions are his responsiblity, no one else's.

+1

Notice how these people focus on the threats and ignore the racism.

tells you something, don't it.

These guys want to unsub and call CNN and crap, If CCP doesn't something to Erotica1 and not to the racist I'm going to send that soundcloud link to Al Sharpton.
Flamespar
WarRavens
#1523 - 2014-03-26 01:32:44 UTC
Holy crap. Well done Richard on getting all of EVEs retards to post in one handy thread.

Erotica's and co's behaviour is abhorrent. If you believe otherwise, well, biomass your character.

It's hilarious and frightening how people try to rationalise abusive behaviour.
Salvos Rhoska
#1524 - 2014-03-26 01:33:17 UTC
Winchester Steele wrote:
If you are going to quit IZ you should play the bonus room before you go. Could be a big winner.

Come visit my bonus room. Its in my basement. Don't mind the chains. You'll get used to them. And this is ok, cos I am, afterall, just scamming you. Right?
Caviar Liberta
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1525 - 2014-03-26 01:34:05 UTC
Bagrat Skalski wrote:
Erotica 1 and her band is responsible for luring people in the bonus round and torturing them for laughs, victims are responsible of being greedy and naive to some extend. They heve been both punished by spending time together and dealing in the process of being complete idiots. There is no winning side in this game.

My view on the whole bonus room deal.
loyalanon
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#1526 - 2014-03-26 01:34:28 UTC
If you are stupid enough to send all you have to own to someone in a video game and then cry when you dont get it back you only have yourself to blame?

Also what happens on teamspeak happened outside of eve, what is the guy going to do?

"oh i gave this guy all my stuff in eve online, and then he made me sing and read things on teamspeak online, and then i couldnt get my stuff back"

Harden up kids, this is eve, not wow.

Michele Bachmann
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1527 - 2014-03-26 01:35:47 UTC
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Michele Bachmann wrote:
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Galdrak wrote:
if a woman goes to a club gets raped is she a willing participant because she was naieve to her surroundings?

+1

this is exactly what E1 did.

Lured a vulnerable person to an out-of-game environment, and took advantage while recording.

Thank god it did not happen to an under-18. Then CCP would HAVE to get legal involved.

Sickening how close to kiddie **** creeps this is.

I find your trivialization of **** abhorrent. In no way what happened here was it non-consensual.

I find this parade of freshly created alts defending E1 disturbing.

This is as it is. Victim got lured out into a non-policed environment, and got emotionally raped, humiliated and denigrated.

There is a deep-down reason some sadists do this, perhaps something in E1's childhood happened with his parents. But it in no way justifies emotionally raping others.

Please stop comparing the two. You're intellectually raping me with your sheer idiocy and lack of critical thinking skills
Salvos Rhoska
#1528 - 2014-03-26 01:38:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Michele Bachmann wrote:
You're intellectually raping me

Come sit in my lap.

Also lol the desperation of Erotica1 cronies, Bonus Room fapcircle and other beneficiaries trying to get Ripard removed from his elected position as CSM for bringing this issue to light in his well-written article here:

http://jestertrek.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/the-bonus-round.html

I told you should have hired me. I'm can knock all your hack propagandist wannabes down with one hand.
I've watched the entire production of "The White House", so I know my ****.
Navi Annages
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1529 - 2014-03-26 01:39:04 UTC
KISS

Sohkar is a racist. That got scammed for a minuscule amount of isk.

My new corp called "Sohkar is a racist" is now accepting potential recruits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-JfK-wwFU

Genseric Tollaris
Hard Cog Industry
#1530 - 2014-03-26 01:39:14 UTC
Flamespar wrote:
Holy crap. Well done Richard on getting all of EVEs retards to post in one handy thread.

Erotica's and co's behaviour is abhorrent. If you believe otherwise, well, biomass your character.

It's hilarious and frightening how people try to rationalise abusive behaviour.

Did you even listen to the recording? The only abusive one in this is the "victim", you're one of those trying to rationalize the abuse. Sokhar agreed to play a game and lost, then he flipped and became abusive. This is all a game nerds. It's not real and sokhar will get over the minor disturbance of losing some internet space stuff to his own stupidity.
PinkPanter
Valhalla Drinking Team
#1531 - 2014-03-26 01:39:28 UTC  |  Edited by: PinkPanter
Michele Bachmann wrote:
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Michele Bachmann wrote:
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:
Galdrak wrote:
if a woman goes to a club gets raped is she a willing participant because she was naieve to her surroundings?

+1

this is exactly what E1 did.

Lured a vulnerable person to an out-of-game environment, and took advantage while recording.

Thank god it did not happen to an under-18. Then CCP would HAVE to get legal involved.

Sickening how close to kiddie **** creeps this is.

I find your trivialization of **** abhorrent. In no way what happened here was it non-consensual.

I find this parade of freshly created alts defending E1 disturbing.

This is as it is. Victim got lured out into a non-policed environment, and got emotionally raped, humiliated and denigrated.

There is a deep-down reason some sadists do this, perhaps something in E1's childhood happened with his parents. But it in no way justifies emotionally raping others.

Please stop comparing the two. You're intellectually raping me with your sheer idiocy and lack of critical thinking skills

Interesting.
You call somebody a idiot yet you fail to realize that this incident involves a deliberate action to dodge law/Eula by luring a persone OUT of game in order to humiliate and bully while entire ordeal is about IN GAME assets.

You are actually the first person to fall for such **** in real life cause you lack the brain cells to process basic information.
Vaku Rakumakan
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1532 - 2014-03-26 01:39:34 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
That Erotica1 is sourcing victims from within the game, for exploitation outside the game, is very much CCPs business.

If CCP takes no punitive action against Erotica1's account, I expect one hell of an official statement that absolves the company of their responsibility to the well-being of their playerbase.

Players provoking other players so as to humiliate them should neither be condoned nor allowed.

The scam ought to have ended the moment Erotica1 received Sohkar's in-game assets to remain in the wellness of game-mechanics.

Pressing on, Erotica1 and others involved crossed a very visible social line which is not permitted in spirit of any playground. When Erotica1 then re-introduced his bullying of Sohkar back into the Sandbox, and onto this forum, he certainly entered his actions into the purview of CCP.

This event is already a scandal. CCP needs act and remedy the situation.
Winchester Steele
#1533 - 2014-03-26 01:40:00 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Winchester Steele wrote:
If you are going to quit IZ you should play the bonus room before you go. Could be a big winner.

Come visit my bonus room. Its in my basement. Don't mind the chains. You'll get used to them. And this is ok, cos I am, afterall, just scamming you. Right?

Oh cool. More real life threats. You're a real peach aren't you. Roll

Agent Lazuli
Doomheim
#1534 - 2014-03-26 01:40:17 UTC
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:

On a positive note we discovered just how much Sohkar hates African Americans. He has very strong opinions in that Teamspeak recording. A man of conviction!

An Agent of the New Order of Highsec. Please follow the code. Purchase a mining permit. Check out: http://www.minerbumping.com/

Feyth Yinleq
Doomheim
#1535 - 2014-03-26 01:40:48 UTC
Winchester Steele wrote:
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
Feyth Yinleq wrote:
Says the guy who laughed, had his wife and children laugh at a poor guy being humiliated by a sociopath. Not brilliant yourself, are you ?

If it is true that he got his kids to laugh at this, that's unpleasant.

It's not close to on par with making repeated threats of real-life violence like people are in this thread.

Or the vomiting out of racist slurs and threats to kill by the contestant.

Now I normally like your posts but I take offence to this. My two teenage sons are fully cognizant and intelligent humans capable of making their own judgements and I am not much of a person to collymoddle anyone, especially my children. If you want to see what sheltering your kids does to them, just look through this thread at all the people who think what Ero did was "bullying". This kind of thinking is a direct product of the bubble wrap brigade.

As I stated though, once the racism and death threats came out, laughing time ended and they were asked to leave.

Edit: also, to further clarify. I didn't "get" my kids to laugh at this. They laughed because it was ******* hilarious.

Strange cause when I listened to the recording, I never found it laughable, even less hilarious. I found it pathetic and sad.

You say you did not get your kids to laugh at it, but the impact of your own laughing on their reactions cannot be neglected. That's the way it goes, children mimic their parents, and not only when they are 2-year-old.

So please stop pretending you're a model of education for the world to follow. What I read from you before does not stand for it.
There is no excuse for the pathetic demonstration Erotica 1 did here, and justifying it with a "it was just for fun" makes it even more despicable.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#1536 - 2014-03-26 01:40:55 UTC
Now that U.S. prime is over, anyone want to take bets on how few 'blame the victim' posts we're going to see?

Mr Epeen Cool
Xuixien
Solar Winds Security Solutions
#1537 - 2014-03-26 01:42:01 UTC
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:
Did anyone count how many times that the "victim" left the bonus room... only to return?

I'm at 54 minutes now.

Dude has taken an hour to read The Code. Most clients finish in like 20 minutes...

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#1538 - 2014-03-26 01:42:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Unsuccessful At Everything
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:

Of course not. This outrage is being fueled by sheeple who only read the blog and don't investigate beyond what they're told to think. No matter how many words they pump into their posts in order to sound credible, all I hear are sheep.

"Erotica 1 is baaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaad."

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Navi Annages
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1539 - 2014-03-26 01:42:53 UTC
Agent Lazuli wrote:
LUMINOUS SPIRIT wrote:

On a positive note we discovered just how much Sohkar hates African Americans. He has very strong opinions in that Teamspeak recording. A man of conviction!

Indeed maybe we should all join the ranks of Sohkar and his ethinc views.....................................................................yea screw that who defends a racist nowadays anyhow?

You defend a racist. You are a racist. Pure and simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-JfK-wwFU

Mario Putzo
#1540 - 2014-03-26 01:42:53 UTC
Is Erotica 1 running for CSM? I would like to have him represent me.