These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

SOMER Blink - Microlotteries that Finish in Minutes! 1 QUADRILLION ISK Won!

First post First post First post
Author
Jonesith
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1721 - 2013-08-26 02:14:00 UTC
Was banned after 1q celebration last night. Had a hard time finding a proper support channel being unable to log into website. Looking for some way to protest my ban, though from Andrev's attitude last night, I doubt anything can be done.
Somerset Mahm
Cognitive Distortion
#1722 - 2013-08-26 05:07:55 UTC
Jonesith wrote:
Was banned after 1q celebration last night. Had a hard time finding a proper support channel being unable to log into website. Looking for some way to protest my ban, though from Andrev's attitude last night, I doubt anything can be done.

Using automated programs to access Blink is not allowed.

SOMER Blink Microlotteries that finish in minutes! Running for over 2 years :)

Ona Bender
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#1723 - 2013-08-26 13:40:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Ona Bender
removed own inappropriate post
WineCape
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1724 - 2013-08-26 13:48:38 UTC  |  Edited by: WineCape
Suspicious this, suspicious that.

I'm only suspicious of gorgeous, beautiful women telling us we shouldn't be worried about beauty.
Thats OK
Schmizle
#1725 - 2013-08-26 15:04:38 UTC
Must admit, I'm looking at some of the characters that won the 1Q prizes and I'm going "wut?"
Lanyaie V2
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1726 - 2013-08-26 17:52:36 UTC
Thats OK wrote:
Must admit, I'm looking at some of the characters that won the 1Q prizes and I'm going "wut?"

Same here, I was there wondering "how the **** didn't I win(again)"

Edit: smart move CCP, lets filter our forums but wait lets not filter anything in the game.
Braul de Bellator
e-Brothers Underground
#1727 - 2013-08-27 05:50:55 UTC
I just found out about blink a few days ago and have already spent over 6b with making 4b profit. I absolutely love this site! There's subtle ways you can increase your odds. I've told everyone I know about how awesome this site is. The only downside is how addictive it can be!

[center]Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.[/center]

Carver Be'Goode Zanjoahir
Tremor Recorded
#1728 - 2013-08-27 09:07:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Carver Be'Goode Zanjoahir
Ona Bender wrote:
Krakil Frostborn wrote:
...I have no prove , no forged piece of code , nor any chat logs to say any different...

As an example, go do a little research on Boeing 757-223s and plane crashes - and then look at what happened on that tragic day at the pentagon. Problem is - none of that is proof of any wrong doing - and you definitely can't go accusing anyone of anything. Now, go show what you've found to your parents, grandparents, teachers, co-workers, etc. It won't go over well.
-
O.B.

I didn't follow your advice. I did a HUGE amount of research, including conversations with friends who were present in that wing of the Pentagon, trapped behind fire doors which closed automatically and had no manual release system which you will see on every federal government building now. They turned desks upside down to slide easier on the floor, found running shoes in offices to replace their slick soled "low quarters" dress shoes and rammed the doors till they gave way. The doors were meant to hold back flames but not the force 40 or so people ramming them with steel desks with the extra weight of 8-10 people on the desks.

A friend of mine has donated the uniform she was wearing that day to the "Women in Military Service to America (WIMSA: www.womensmemorial.org ) Museum co-located with Arlington National Cemetery. It is the uniform she wore while helping to break out of the fire doors and later while offering aid to others who were waiting on the lawn to be evacuated to area hospitals. She was quite lucky as she ended up with only first degree burns and smoke inhalation. I won't mention her name here, but her initials are I.S. and you can find out more at this Google link:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=slifer%20oentagon&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpentagonmemorial.org%2Fexplore%2Fremembering-the-heroes%2Fisabelle-slifer-shares-her-story&ei=VF8cUvHNGaO_igLNnYGoDw&usg=AFQjCNFcc-Js1m1NAUPFGm_tMRUuVm8vbQpwb9yUNL0Oz4_nGl7Pw

You can also go to Snopes.com and search "Pentagon Wings" which will provide information about the accusations offered by the Frenchman who was one of, if not the first, to publish a conspiracy theory book, but never traveled to the US between 9/11 and when his book was published.

My family left the National Capital Region on 3 August 2001 for another military assignment. On the morning of 9/11, I had turned the TV on where we were staying while awaiting housing just minutes after the first plane struck the WTC. Later when flight 77 struck the Pentagon, I turned to the icons on my computer desktop which had one for every traffic camera from our home in Springfield VA and the last one being the one which normally was mounted on a utility pole atop the 395 Bridge pointing north as the bridge carried traffic northward across the Potomac River and had no view of the Pentagon except for a small bit of the east parking lot. I found the camera was now flopped over at a 90 degree angle to the left and was pointing directly at the point of impact on the Pentagon's outer ring, the E Ring. It only refreshed about every 5 seconds but I left that monitor on that site all day.

Now for the conspiracy theorists who want to point out that I just mentioned the Pentagon is South of the Potomac River placing it in Virginia, but it has a mailing address of Washington, DC - you are correct and I refer you to the Postmaster General for why that is.

I will take exception to your statement, "none of that is proof of any wrong doing". That impact and the actions of the terrorists on board which were relayed by passenger cell phones conversations to loved ones between the takeover and the impact indicate a great deal of wrong doing.

I am anxious to see how committed you are to your desire to insure that people with "suspicions" get to air them. But actually, I don't have any suspicions of what happened that day as I like to follow the evidence to see where it leads me, instead of forming an opinion and then parsing through snippets of misconstrued quotes of people who were not present so I can hold that out as evidence of the "proof" of my opinion. I'm glad you drug that into this conversation, you see, I have several holes in me from fighting to insure that every citizen of my country has a right to free speech no matter how incorrect it may be. I didn't just fight for your rights, but mine too!

Carry On.
Ona Bender
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#1729 - 2013-08-27 16:49:33 UTC
@Carver Be'Goode Zanjoahir - I can see how my attempts to be brief and the phrasing I chose could cause you to take exception - I apologize, that was not my intention. I'd actually be interested in continuing on this subject, please mail me if you'd like. Also, thank you to all the men and women who have served and fought for the freedom and safety of even those who don't appreciate it.
WineCape
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1730 - 2013-08-29 08:16:59 UTC  |  Edited by: WineCape
OK, now that Somer Blink has depleted my ISK bank account of some billions and having, in the process, some serious fun, I have these gazillion Somer Blink TOKENS still sitting in my lotto account ....

Seems arduous just to play 1 TOKEN at a time via the Promo.Blinks, which happens intermittently and unannounced beforehand.

QUESTION:
Any other Blink competitions coming up soon where I can slide bigger amounts of my the existing tokens into the jackpot kitty as per during the Quad Trillion celebration/competition?
Somerset Mahm
Cognitive Distortion
#1731 - 2013-08-29 20:39:56 UTC
Yes! We have a Bonk and 4-5 Minibonks every week, we were just taking a small break after the 1 Quadrillion.

We will return to normal schedules next week.

WineCape
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1732 - 2013-08-30 10:57:29 UTC
Somerset Mahm wrote:
Yes! We have a Bonk and 4-5 Minibonks every week, we were just taking a small break after the 1 Quadrillion.

We will return to normal schedules next week.

Good to hear sire. Thank you for fun services rendered. As Johnnie Walker use to say: "Keep on Walking."
Carver Be'Goode Zanjoahir
Tremor Recorded
#1733 - 2013-09-01 07:32:28 UTC
Ona Bender wrote:
@Carver Be'Goode Zanjoahir - I can see how my attempts to be brief and the phrasing I chose could cause you to take exception - I apologize, that was not my intention. I'd actually be interested in continuing on this subject, please mail me if you'd like. Also, thank you to all the men and women who have served and fought for the freedom and safety of even those who don't appreciate it.

Thank you for your warm sentiments and understanding. I doubt I will be following up with any mails on this topic as this horse has been beaten to death so much already. The facts are what they are and I have seen no evidence to make me disbelieve anything I have seen.

I wish you success in whatever endeavors you choose to pursue
Zenobia Lavinia Vayne
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1734 - 2013-09-02 04:04:27 UTC
Hey there, I got banned from blink after my first try!

My boyfriend and I attended the Toronto Eve meetup and got blink codes sent from T3mp3s7, he had no problem using his the other day but when i tried to use my code I was able to do one blink and then got banned with an 'only one blink account per person allowed' error.

Can this be fixed? I'm happy to forward the email I got from T3mp3s7 - this may be because we are on the same IP or something?

Thanks!

Zen
Robbin Sund
#1735 - 2013-09-03 09:58:37 UTC
60+ tokens used on the promoblinks! Still have a few to go... heh, never won anything yet, but soon, soon!
how often is the mini.bonks (isnt that the ones I can use more tokens per blinks?)

One way trip! Why dont you drive?

Amber Stonei
Stix and Stones
#1736 - 2013-09-10 02:33:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Amber Stonei
Grats on 1.1Q!!!!! I remember when we used to celebrate much smaller milestones(in the billions!)
Robbin Sund
#1737 - 2013-09-10 05:15:35 UTC
Anyone know the differences on the packages, or is it just different fancy names/colours?

One way trip! Why dont you drive?

Haulingass Kado
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1738 - 2013-09-10 19:50:23 UTC
I unwraped my 1.1Q present and won a Loki but i have no redeem for it in my blinks section and have no ingame contracts for a Loki yet?

Somerset Mahm
Cognitive Distortion
#1739 - 2013-09-10 22:52:47 UTC
Robbin Sund wrote:
Anyone know the differences on the packages, or is it just different fancy names/colours?

There are differences but you might have to observe / ask around to find out.

Somerset Mahm
Cognitive Distortion
#1740 - 2013-09-10 22:53:33 UTC
Haulingass Kado wrote:
I unwraped my 1.1Q present and won a Loki but i have no redeem for it in my blinks section and have no ingame contracts for a Loki yet?

I responded to your mail, but it'll be contracted automatically, no claiming required for this one :)

They can take a little while though as they're only done by admins and not our normal claims guys.