These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Greater Fool Bar

First post
Author
Kainos Kerensky
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1901 - 2013-06-01 09:30:37 UTC
*Finishes his morning swim and proceeds to the showers*

Kainos Kerensky "Prepare for teh Vandersex!"

Rain6636
Team Evil
#1902 - 2013-06-01 16:04:00 UTC
*6 stops in, orders oatmeal with strawberries, and takes a seat with a view of the bar.
Kirjava
Lothian Enterprises
#1903 - 2013-06-01 16:05:35 UTC
*Nurses a Beer*

"Why.... why do the technicians here DO THAT"

[center]Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. /人◕‿‿◕人\ Unban Saede![/center]

Commissar Kate
NulzSec
#1904 - 2013-06-01 16:38:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Commissar Kate
*walks over to Six and sits down next to her*

"So hows that oatmeal?"
Rain6636
Team Evil
#1905 - 2013-06-01 16:48:17 UTC
*leaves her seat and grabs Commissar Kate to talk with her in private

"I have something I need to tell you, but you need to promise not to tell anyone"
Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#1906 - 2013-06-01 18:44:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Zoe Kaltana
(And the next step...changing scenery ^.^)

Darker Days Are Yet To Come

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

---11:41 LTZ---

“Commander on deck!”

Zoe hasn’t heard those sharp spoken words for years. For a brief moment, she is reminded on her long time as XO on this ship. She wasn’t a capsuleer yet and served under the Rebublic Fleet for over twenty years…then things…changed.

Now she stands again on these floors, dressed only briefly in a grey full body clothing from the medical station and her own XO guided her into the center to the tactical overview and central command node.

--- “Incoming hostiles on Ladar! –Distance 150k!” ---
--- “Engines at 70%!” ---
--- “Starboard weapon phalanx still offline” ---
--- “Enemy frigates closing in! Distance now 120k!” ---
--- “Still no contact established with Aurora, continuing to repeat!” ---

The reports from all stations continue to yell across the large and two floors in height place. Zoe feels that stabbing pain somewhere in her head again and her XO only barely manages to keep her on feet. But there is no time to show weakness now, since the crew relies on her ability to hold them together…

Zoe takes a deep breath and raises her strong voice throughout the bridge.

“Helm! Bring us port side between the Aurora and the enemy. Concentrate long range fire on the incoming small vessels! All reports on my station! NOW!”

The old Ladies spine groans as the main engines fire again and take her in a sharp turn towards the dead ahead lying Aurora while her large artillery guns already start firing accompanied by slight shockwaves throughout the ships corridors.
Commissar Kate
NulzSec
#1907 - 2013-06-01 21:13:00 UTC
*puts her hand on Six's shoulder and says*

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. It will be our little secret."

*takes her hand off of Six and smiles*
Rain6636
Team Evil
#1908 - 2013-06-01 21:26:38 UTC
*6 walks briskly with Commissar Kate in tow, around a couple corners until they reach a corridor that is nice and dark. 6 stops, turns around and has a very serious look on her face.

"Commissar Kate, I know I said I'm not into girls, but you see, 7 and 9 were in chat with us, and you started telling me I'm cute, and I had to do something or else they'd kill me!"

*Commissar Kate opens her mouth to speak, but six places her finger over Commissar Kate's lips to interrupt.

"I didn't know what to do, and I wasn't going to say anything, but now with your hair looking all cute for us I can't stay quiet any longer..."

*Commissar Kate looks up at 6 who is slightly taller, and pauses for a moment to keep eye contact, and hides her anticipation:

"Go on..."

*6 takes a step closer and closes the space between them.

"You... is it... can i.... "

*Commissar Kate lets out an unexpected laugh and uses her authoritative Admiral Kate voice:

"Out with it."

*6 realizes she is wasting Admiral Kate's time.

"I want you Commissar Kate. I want to be cute for you, but the girls would... maybe if every once in a while, I could see you, without them, or anyone knowing... is that okay?"

*Commissar Kate replies with a mysterious, cryptic look on her face:

"Whatever you want, 6. what... ever... you... want."

*6 is confused by Commissar Kate's stern demeanor, but overjoyed by her words. She wants to ask again for permission, just to be sure, but Commissar Kate's expression tells her maybe it's best if she didn't.

*6 pauses for another moment, then pushes herself on Commissar Kate, bracing her knee between Commissar Kate's legs to pin her against the wall. 6 can't believe the **** she has just gotten herself into, but she lets herself get drunk with the moment anwyay, stares into Commissar Kate's eyes, and takes the kisses she's been waiting for.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#1909 - 2013-06-01 21:54:22 UTC
Rain6636 wrote:
*6 walks briskly with Commissar Kate in tow, around a couple corners until they reach a corridor that is nice and dark. 6 stops, turns around and has a very serious look on her face.

"Commissar Kate, I know I said I'm not into girls, but you see, 7 and 9 were in chat with us, and you started telling me I'm cute, and I had to do something or else they'd kill me!"

*Commissar Kate opens her mouth to speak, but six places her finger over Commissar Kate's lips to interrupt.

"I didn't know what to do, and I wasn't going to say anything, but now with your hair looking all cute for us I can't stay quiet any longer..."

*Commissar Kate looks up at 6 who is slightly taller, and pauses for a moment to keep eye contact, and hides her anticipation:

"Go on..."

*6 takes a step closer and closes the space between them.

"You... is it... can i.... "

*Commissar Kate lets out an unexpected laugh and uses her authoritative Admiral Kate voice:

"Out with it."

*6 realizes she is wasting Admiral Kate's time.

"I want you Commissar Kate. I want to be cute for you, but the girls would... maybe if every once in a while, I could see you, without them, or anyone knowing... is that okay?"

*Commissar Kate replies with a mysterious, cryptic look on her face:

"Whatever you want, 6. what... ever... you... want."

*6 is confused by Commissar Kate's stern demeanor, but overjoyed by her words. She wants to ask again for permission, just to be sure, but Commissar Kate's expression tells her maybe it's best if she didn't.

*6 pauses for another moment, then pushes herself on Commissar Kate, bracing her knee between Commissar Kate's legs to pin her against the wall. 6 can't believe the **** she has just gotten herself into, but she lets herself get drunk with the moment anwyay, stares into Commissar Kate's eyes, and takes the kisses she's been waiting for.

Awesome! Lol
Chloe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#1910 - 2013-06-01 21:57:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Chloe Kaltana
*walks next to Zoe in a nearby side corridor*

"Thank you, lending me some of your clothes Zoe...I'm still not shure how i lost mine..."

"Yeah, no problem. You make a good figure in them, perhaps a little tight around some parts,...*smacks*"

*just as the both woman are about to cross a corner, Zoe suddenly grabs Chloe back and pushes her to the wall,
holding a finger on her lip indicating to be quiet...carefully the both woman peek around the corner into the corridor and start whispering*

"Is that Five or Eight and Comissar Kate over there?" *Chloe wimps her eyes, since she only sees HAIR*

"hmmm...noo...you know what? ..that's Six!"

"yes! indeed!"

"I think, Six continues to develop her skills after you took her for a ride"

"aww...how cute the both look..."

*Zoe grabs Chloes hair, pushing her closer to the wall*

"Perhaps I should borrow you again, this time to both of them........later" *cencored*

OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=236043&find=unread The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: http://i.imgur.com/mufDw3B.png

Yiole Gionglao
#1911 - 2013-06-01 22:09:40 UTC
(meta snippet)

Out of Pod Experience: where 95% of the subscribers are male, 50% of the characters are female en 95% of the female characters are lesbian.Lol

(/meta snippet)

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Chloe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#1912 - 2013-06-01 22:12:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Chloe Kaltana
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
(meta snippet)

Out of Pod Experience: where 95% of the subscribers are male, 50% of the characters are female en 95% of the female characters are lesbian.Lol

(/meta snippet)

Hey, I'm open for everyth....uhm....gotta go! Lol

Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Awesome! Lol

OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=236043&find=unread The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: http://i.imgur.com/mufDw3B.png

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#1913 - 2013-06-01 22:44:00 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
(meta snippet)

(/meta snippet)

Hehe!

Me too, me too!

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Rain6636
Team Evil
#1914 - 2013-06-01 23:17:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6636
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
(meta snippet)

(/meta snippet)

*6 clears her throat

"AHEM! and fly space ships. and listen to good music."

*6 puts on a song and a smile, and dances to the light of the disco ball

"you love it. and you love me."
Commissar Kate
NulzSec
#1915 - 2013-06-02 00:10:50 UTC
*is in a speechless daze after the events of the last few hours*

Yiole Gionglao wrote:
(meta snippet)

Out of Pod Experience: where 95% of the subscribers are male, 50% of the characters are female en 95% of the female characters are lesbian.
(/meta snippet)

Ain't that the truth. I never really intended Kate to be lesbian at first but now I don't think she really cares. Capsuleers are crazy anyhow. Lol
Rain6636
Team Evil
#1916 - 2013-06-02 01:11:34 UTC
"I like lesbian movies!"
Kainos Kerensky
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1917 - 2013-06-02 05:44:05 UTC
The ship's communicator beeped and Kainos Kerensky's concentration was broken from his reading. Clicking the small holopad's "accept" icon, the bridge appeared on his main viewscreen in his quarters.

"Yes, what is it Lieutenant?" he asked in a casual tone.

"Sky Marshal, communications has picked up a ping nearby," the young female lieutenant began. "Some sort of hostile contact, two neutrals being engaged, as there are no Concord authorities, I assumed you would want to know since this is a CCIR event."

"Yes thank you, I'm on my way to the bridge set alert condition gamma" he replied sharply. Standing quickly, he holstered his side arm, a scrambler pistol, custom rebuilt with an obsidion handle and fashioned with dark chrome engraving. The pistol vaguely resembled ancient artifacts preserved in the holorecords of old Earth's armies of yesteryear, a flint lock pistol replica with new age blaster technology and a HUD connected targeting reticule that linked to his bionic eye. The eight inch barrel bore the latin motto of the unit he commanded "Per bellum immortali" or through war, immortal. Indeed as a young capsuleer Kerensky had seen death many a time and the raging wars in New Eden had seen fit to grace him with immortality through lessons learned and the technology of clones.

"Attention on deck!" The Infallible Justice's executive officer was standing at the hatch-way at attention. The bridge crew, excluding the helmsman and communication officer who were duty bound to their stations, stood at attention in a crisp manner.

"Carry on," Kerensky said striding on to the bridge. Yellow lights flashed dimley designating condition gamma, the first alert status onboard the ship. "Status report number one."

"Sir, reports indicate that the ships in question are recent attendents of the bar. They were part of the engagement that happened the morning before our arrival, bit of peace keepers I suppose but we know nothing of the story short of they are being engaged and are outnumbered heavily."

"Anything futher? Any contact, number of hostiles? Do we have details from the docking manager at the station?" Kainos sat down in the command chair while crew members' fingertips moved quickly across holoscreens and pads.

The shipboard pod interface came to life gently opening the back concealed back flap on his jacket and making connection to the hardline ports on the back of his spine. A white light flashed through his vision and he was suddenly aware of the ship in her entirety. Leaning towards old fashioned captaining, Kainos prefered full conciousness on the bridge rather than full pod emersion. He had the standard pod interface replaced with an emergency concealment pod that would enclose his command chair and flood it with the necessar fluid should the ship drop into critical hull integrety. While spending a small fortune on this, the project had been worth it in his opinion. On one hand, he was capable of full physical presense on the bridge, on the other, he was completly safe at the press of a button or the automatted capsule system's less than five second secure and flood system.

"Sir," the executive officer began, "we have no contact with the ship or information on the hostiles beyond 'multiple contacts.' However, the docking manager says that the ships are a noctis and a battleship of some sort, apparently Matari, Maelstrom class based on the signature. Station logs indicate her captain is Zoe Kaltana, we have no records of her, looks like freelance capuleers."

"Set condition Beta, all hands to stations, spin up warp drive," the ships klaxons sounded and orange lights began to flash as the blast shield closed over the main viewport, a holoscreen taking it's place. "Disengage docking systems and bring us about, align out and hold at full impulse." Kainos was as calm and collected as ever despite a night of debochery and having not seen combat in months. He hoped that the earned time off had not dulled his senses or intuition in battle.

"Full alignment, course set, 57.3 AU warp to target" the helmsman declared.

With a cocked knife hand the sky marshal pointed to the broadcasted waypoint, "Helm, engage!"

The Loki class strategic cruiser's warp drive wirled and space bent around the ship, pulling her into faster than light travel in the warp field.

Kainos Kerensky "Prepare for teh Vandersex!"

Rain6636
Team Evil
#1918 - 2013-06-02 08:32:35 UTC
"hey! never knew the greater fool bar was big enough to have all that go on inside it Roll"
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#1919 - 2013-06-02 08:52:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Indahmawar Fazmarai
Indah checked her wristwatch for a last time and decided that Yiole & Random would not come in time, and so she locked her CQ as she undressed to get into the pod. She couldn't fly stealth ships and Ishtanchuck had her license inactive, and so Indah had borrowed a favor from H.

Piggybacking live capsules, albeit feasible, was not a standard pocedure as being enclosed in a live capsule within a cargo hold was unpleasant; anyway, all Indah needed was that H.'s Golem flew her through the blockade and into the next system, where she could be jettisoned and go retrieve a shuttle.

The door bell buzzed and Indah covered herself in a gown. She opened the door and there was H..

- Huh? Is there something wrong?
- Nothing, sweetheart. But I thought I should help you getting into your pod -H. winked naughtily.
- You're incorrigible... -laughed Indah.

Indah walked to the pod and removed her gown, then she slowly turned around so H. could appreciate her nudity.

- Mmm, a true work of art, so delicate, so proportionate, so smooth and spotless... You always bring such joy to my tired eyes... - H. coughed and then took a more professional stance: OK, we'll find a later time so we remember the old times, now let's fly a bit and kick some asses so you can go meet the artist who made that artwork.
- Thank you, H. I swear you'll be the first to know when i'm in the mood.
- Anytime, any day, anywhere, there's not enough jumps and bridges to keep me away if you need me for a-ny-thing.

Indah smiled and started the fill procedure of the pod as H. rushed to his own CQ and readied himself and his ship. After the pod went live in station mode, Indah received a incoming transmission from the load master, warning her that her pod was to be transfered to a cargo hold live. "And you bet we don't do that too often, mademoiselle", said the load master as Indah watched the world go away, all inputs cancelled as the pod entered in software malfunction mode. That would allow to handle it being live and without risk of euthanization, but also rendered Indah bodyless. It was the closest to wertgraving a capsuleer could get without actually being wetgraved. An uncertain amount of time passed and then a voice sounded inside the pod:

- Hello? Indah, can you hear me? We patched a comm channel through the malfunction mode, at least you should be able to communicate, if this works.
- It works, H. Thank you, I was feeling very alone in here!
- Ah, it breaks my heart. We're undocking now.

More time passed, impossibly diifficult to tell without any other reference than her own thoughts. Then H. spoke again:

- Oh my, and they call THAT a blockade? Indah, do you mind if I kick some asses?
- As you please, but keep me informed.
- Nevermind. See, now I am locking several of them... Oh my, they didn't expected a blingfit Golem here... run guys, run, I do have some scrambler drones for your enjoyment. There you got, these four assholes wont'be going anywhere... firing missiles now...
- You really enjoy this, don't you?
- WOAH!! Look that guy going down! LOL, Rage misiles are fan-tas-tic. Boum, you've been served, sir, thanks for trying... there goes another one... hey you! Leave my drones alone, will you?
- Nasty drone abusers...
- Totally. I switched all launchers on him... oh, wait, that was kind of an overkill, i wasted two of the missiles dusting his dust. And there goes the third one, getting some Rage love... but he's not up to the job. Boom boom boom boom goes my heart, and your hull is... gone. Just another one and we're on our way out, sweetie.
- Enjoy the joy of dusting ships...
- Well, we do what we can... oh wait, what's that? Reinforcements?
- What's going on?
- Well, they managed to field a Proteus, don't ask me how. Ok, let's see what you can do there... houm... nice try, you're denting my tank with those blasters, little scoundrel. Here, have some missile love... nice tank baby, nice tank. Did you knew my Garde II's? Here, let me introduce them to you... sweet, you better overheat that repairer if you can.
- Is everything OK?
- Yes, yes, he's a tough nut and I fear some help may be incoming, so i'm gonna finish him ASAP. He's really doing a good job tanking, but he's no match for a Golem. Heh, he's taking on the Garde IIs, poor beasts. CLUNK, he's on hull now. 75% shield, you really did a good job there, but now it's time to go away. Bang bang, my baby shot me down and... there he goes... down. Damit, not bad for a commoner ship. Closing to the gate and jumping in a minute...
- Well, that sounded fun. Thanks for sharing.
- Yes, it was... oh, wait. What the ****!?
- What!?
- You won't believe this, a couple of Armageddons just jumped through the gate.. won't they...? Yes, they're locking on us. Sorry but we gotta go, sirs. Let me introduce you my little friends the Wasps EC 900. Argh, lasers, I hate them. Break the lock buddies... you wil be remembered... yes, one lock down... trying to regain... second lock down... JUMP!
- H.? What happened?
- Nothing, just jumped out. Warping to a safe now... we lost them.
- That was some nasty blockade, wasn't it?
- Yep. Probably should had gone stealth. What I don't get is, where was the Navy?
- Your guess is as good as mine...
- Well, here we are, right by a station. I am jettisoning you now...

The pod entered space mode with a metaphorical flash of light and Indah rejoiced to see herself free again. H.'s Golem was by the pod and both were located at the entry point of a station, within range of the docking beams.

- Door to door delivery completed, H. I owe you one.
- Nevermind, sweetie. Just call me when you're feeling lovey, will you?
- Call it done.

H. waited as Indah's pod was docked, and then he warped away, back to he nullsec depths where he operated usually. Docked in the station, Indah searched the market for a shuttle and bought it. Now she was going home...
Kirjava
Lothian Enterprises
#1920 - 2013-06-02 08:59:01 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
(meta snippet)

(/meta snippet)

And I get the feeling I'm one of the few straight men in the bar.

Surreounded by ladies, but they all want each other.

Ah well, at least I get a show with my drinks Big smile

(/meta : I'm assuming everyone here is male and playing it up for the lols and RP, are you saying that someone here is actually female? Shocked )

[center]Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. /人◕‿‿◕人\ Unban Saede![/center]