These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Flight of a Thousand Rifters III: Vengeance

First post First post
Author
Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#61 - 2013-05-01 09:29:14 UTC
Enya Sparhawk wrote:
"This event sounds pretty wild... I don't suppose there are any links to videos of the previous player events?"

First

Second - I am sure this, just trying to locate one.
Il Feytid
State War Academy
Caldari State
#62 - 2013-05-02 00:54:54 UTC
Over 22 billion in prizes now!!! Shocked

Keep it coming guys!!!
Darius Caliente
The Pinecone Squad
United Federation of Conifers
#63 - 2013-05-02 17:49:44 UTC
This should be an awesome event, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

In addition to the prizes Angeli Mortis has already donated to Marlona for the event, we want to make one more prize available which will likely be a nightmare to determine, so we're going to determine the winner ourselves.

To honor the pirate in all of us, AOD is offering a Dramiel and a Daredevil to the person who loses the most sec status during the event. Since this isn't something we can easily track, the way it will work is as follows:

1) Send me an in-game mail by 00:00 game time on the day of the event (Sunday, May 5th @ 00:00). I realize that this means you could spend all day messing up your sec status to win, but that's a chance I'm willing to take.
2) Wait to see if you get a contract.

I will take the list of names and use the EVE API to pull sec status before and after the event. I will then calculate the difference and the person with the biggest difference will win.
Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#64 - 2013-05-04 03:05:38 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:

Keep it coming guys!!!

Q: But, Marlona.... I swore a solemn vow in the name of Chribba to never fire upon a pod.

A: (I'm assuming the answer is "I hope you don't want a PLEX"...)

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Il Feytid
State War Academy
Caldari State
#65 - 2013-05-04 05:27:38 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:

Keep it coming guys!!!

Q: But, Marlona.... I swore a solemn vow in the name of Chribba to never fire upon a pod.

A: (I'm assuming the answer is "I hope you don't want a PLEX"...)

Chribba is one of the sponsors! I think he won't mind this time.
Yutou Narukami
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#66 - 2013-05-05 01:25:56 UTC
You bet your butts we're getting in on this, this is right up BNI's alley. I'm on my way right now to buy a crapton of Executioners and Rifters for me and my mates. Fear the noobswarm!
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#67 - 2013-05-05 06:56:02 UTC
Curiosity: Has anyone been watching the market changes on Rifters over the last couple days? I imagine they're selling like the proverbial hotcakes.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

ST0NER SMURF
Vrix Nation
#68 - 2013-05-05 07:56:11 UTC
is there a ingame channel where ya gona say the lowsec location or how ya gona do that ?

♫ When your pod gets blown to bits ♪♫ And you lose your implant fits ♪\☻/ Don't worry ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Be Happy \☻/

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#69 - 2013-05-05 10:09:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Reaver Glitterstim
I will give a typhoon to whoever scores the most battlecruiser kills.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Daimon Kaiera
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#70 - 2013-05-05 10:31:18 UTC
ST0NER SMURF wrote:
is there a ingame channel where ya gona say the lowsec location or how ya gona do that ?

I wonder this as well.

.... . .-.. .--. / .. / .... .- ...- . / ..-. .- .-.. .-.. . -. / .- -. -.. / .. / -.-. .- -. -. --- - / --. . - / ..- .--. / ... - --- .--. - .... .. ... / ... .. --. -. .- - ..- .-. . / .. -.. . .- / .. ... / -. --- - / ... - --- .-.. . -. / ... - --- .--.

Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#71 - 2013-05-05 10:46:26 UTC
Quote:
In Game Channel: FOATR
ST0NER SMURF
Vrix Nation
#72 - 2013-05-05 11:54:38 UTC
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Quote:
In Game Channel: FOATR

ok thx

but..

You cannot join the channel because it is overloaded. Due to scalability issues, at most 50 users are allowed at any given time on a channel that is configured with Immediate-mode memberlist management.

♫ When your pod gets blown to bits ♪♫ And you lose your implant fits ♪\☻/ Don't worry ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Be Happy \☻/

Rennseslear X
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#73 - 2013-05-05 12:42:09 UTC
Marlona - If you can give a short detailed paragraph of the most necessary info and let the SOMER Blink channel know, lots of us would be grateful. They have the ability to hold a nice big pile of humanity.

EWE OAR SOFA KING WE TALL DID

Raging George
Raging Inc.
#74 - 2013-05-05 12:55:36 UTC
The in-game chat channel is only letting 50 people in due to having the show users set to instant view.
Ornstein pekv
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#75 - 2013-05-05 12:55:58 UTC
Can't you just post the location here? The channel have a 50player limit.
kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#76 - 2013-05-05 13:10:09 UTC
Raging George wrote:
The in-game chat channel is only letting 50 people in due to having the show users set to instant view.

This.
Shivaja
CHON
THE R0NIN
#77 - 2013-05-05 13:21:11 UTC
You cannot join the channel because it is overloaded. Due to scalability issues, at most 50 users are allowed at any given time on a channel that is configured with Immediate-mode memberlist management.

HALLO Evil
Il Feytid
State War Academy
Caldari State
#78 - 2013-05-05 13:38:43 UTC
I put the channel FOATR on delayed mode a few minutes ago, so it should allow for unlimited people now. Sorry about that.

Location revealed soon...
Frying Doom
#79 - 2013-05-05 14:21:27 UTC
Good luck to everyoneCool

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Oster Toralen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#80 - 2013-05-05 14:26:40 UTC
So do we have the location yet?