These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

So I'm flying round Amarr minding my own business... WTF!!!!

Author
Frying Doom
#21 - 2013-04-12 00:09:57 UTC
Din Chao wrote:
Tiberius StarGazer wrote:
Oh yeah and CCP Dolan was in local promoting the CSM

Ha! Their big plan for promoting CSM is spamming local. Brilliant!

I think some of the candidates beat him to the spam bot.Lol

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Tiberius StarGazer
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#22 - 2013-04-12 00:10:17 UTC
Abon wrote:
What is this? Shield Mods and an Armor Repairer?! Dear God! Shocked

Perfectly logical explanation, I was being a cheap skate and repping damage to my drake rather than paying for it in station Lol
dark heartt
#23 - 2013-04-12 00:57:25 UTC
Abon wrote:

Perfectly logical explanation, I was being a cheap skate and repping damage to my drake rather than paying for it in station Lol

Glad I'm not the only one who does this haha.
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2013-04-12 01:31:29 UTC
dark heartt wrote:
Abon wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who does this haha.

Not empty quoting
Melvin Earl
Doomheim
#25 - 2013-04-12 02:12:15 UTC
Seems a bit unfair that specific people are allowed to have capital ships in high sec and new players are left out in the cold.
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#26 - 2013-04-12 02:13:20 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:
Seems a bit unfair that specific people are allowed to have capital ships in high sec and new players are left out in the cold.

0/10

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#27 - 2013-04-12 06:04:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Anabella Rella
Melvin Earl wrote:

He's an exception. His Revelation dates back to a time when cap ships could be built in high sec. He just never jumped it out. I believe there are a couple of other people who, likewise, never moved their cap ships. Occasionally, if you check contracts, you'll see someone selling one in high sec. CCP allows these players to keep their caps in high sec under 2 conditions: 1) If they ever jump it out of high sec it can never return and 2) If they use it offensively and attack other players a GM will move it to low sec and it can never return.

Chribba chooses to keep his dread in high as a fun idiosyncrasy; new players especially get a kick out of seeing a dreadnaught fitted with mining lasers and chewing up Veldspar in the belts. It's really not a conspiracy by CCP to deny new players anything. If you buy one of the very rare cap ships still parked in high sec you'd get the same deal as Chribba.

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2013-04-12 07:07:26 UTC
Anabella Rella wrote:
He's an exception. His Revelation dates back to a time when cap ships could be built in high sec. He just never jumped it out. I believe there are a couple of other people who, likewise, never moved their cap ships. Occasionally, if you check contracts, you'll see someone selling one in high sec. CCP allows these players to keep their caps in high sec under 2 conditions: 1) If they ever jump it out of high sec it can never return and 2) If they use it offensively and attack other players a GM will move it to low sec and it can never return.

Chribba chooses to keep his dread in high as a fun idiosyncrasy; new players especially get a kick out of seeing a dreadnaught fitted with mining lasers and chewing up Veldspar in the belts. It's really not a conspiracy by CCP to deny new players anything. If you buy one of the very rare cap ships still parked in high sec you'd get the same deal as Chribba.
He's trolling, ignore him.
mr ed thehouseofed
Wrought iron Industries
#29 - 2013-04-12 09:24:11 UTC
who is this chribba you speak of???? is he special??

i want a eve pinball machine...  confirming  CCP Cognac is best cognac

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#30 - 2013-04-12 09:30:40 UTC
mr ed thehouseofed wrote:

He's just some old carebear, cries about every little change and only remembers the old days.

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

dark heartt
#31 - 2013-04-12 09:32:49 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:

Amazing troll. Wasn't as obvious as the brick wall behind my screen. You should be proud. 0/10
Sentamon
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2013-04-12 12:26:18 UTC
Melvin Earl wrote:

If you cry out loudly from the basement, mom might hear you and care.

~ Professional Forum Alt  ~

NEONOVUS
Mindstar Technology
Goonswarm Federation
#33 - 2013-04-12 12:51:56 UTC
Akinesis wrote:
I heard that Chribba is the only man on the planet that can slam shut a revolving door...

Edit: Dammit! Couldn't get in before the C-Man

Ive slammed a revolving door before.
The receptionist were amazed and pissed at once.
Shapeshifting Shaman
Misanthropic Anthropomorphic Anthropologists
#34 - 2013-04-12 14:00:38 UTC
I heard that Chribba has a grizzly bear rug in his home. The bear is still alive; it's just too afraid to move.
bbb2020
Carebears with Attitude
#35 - 2013-04-12 14:49:47 UTC
Shapeshifting Shaman wrote:
I heard that Chribba has a grizzly bear rug in his home. The bear is still alive; it's just too afraid to move.

you're saying Chribba is Chuck Norris? Shocked
Explains a lot! Big smile
Per Bastet
B.O.O.M
Obsidian Mining Coalition
#36 - 2013-04-12 15:19:09 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Sentient Blade wrote:
That's Chribba and his veldnaught. If you give him a wave he might show up in this thread too.

I think he actually searches for his own name.

He has a Script for that - He said as much in the Old Forums

"Whether the paranoid conspiracy theory community has had a separate trial process and decided other crazy batshit insane garbage was true I can't attest to as I don't subscribe to that mailing list and instead deal in the realm of fact."  - CCP Sreegs, 2013

Something Random
Byddin Un
#37 - 2013-04-12 15:28:18 UTC
Wonder if the Jita Phoenix still exists in Jita ?

Anyone seen it recently ?

"caught on fire a little bit, just a little."

"Delinquents, check, weirdos, check, hippies, check, pillheads, check, freaks, check, potheads, check .....gangs all here!"

I love Science, it gives me a Hadron.

Muad 'dib
The Nine Nine
#38 - 2013-04-12 17:52:49 UTC
Sentient Blade wrote:
That's Chribba and his veldnaught. If you give him a wave he might show up in this thread too.

Say his name 3 times in the mirror and he shows up and steals all your veld

Cosmic signature detected. . . . http://i.imgur.com/Z7NfIS6.jpg I got 99 likes, and this post aint one.

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#39 - 2013-04-12 18:05:43 UTC
Chribba wrote:
mr ed thehouseofed wrote:

He's just some old carebear, cries about every little change and only remembers the old days.

^ the only carebear that had a nullsec outpost once.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Tank Talbot
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2013-04-12 21:13:12 UTC
Has anyone ever tried to gank his dreadnought? It just seems like “one of those targets" some one would go for when looking to make a name for their group. I am not suggesting or planning anything here but rather just curious if there is a story to share.
Previous page123Next page