These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Greater Fool Bar

First post
Author
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#581 - 2013-04-05 20:09:50 UTC
Graygor wrote:
I could never play like that Rain. I have enough trouble tabbing between 2 accounts.

I have enough trouble tabbing between my 1 account and my winamp playlist. Smile Not to mention the cat aggro from a very stubborn Maine coon.
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#582 - 2013-04-05 20:12:50 UTC
Yeah...Cat aggro is terrible. Mine likes to stand between me and the screen and look at the screen- while almost pressing her butt into my face.Ugh

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#583 - 2013-04-05 20:21:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Oh man, that's annoying. Mine swishes around back and forth on my desk, dragging her fluffy tail across my face. Ugh If I don't keep the petting up continuously, she head-butts my mouse hand and sends my click-pointer flying. Last night she made a flying leap onto the desk and blocked the monitor just as I was targetting a suspect. I was lucky to just escape with my Tornado still intact. ::grumble grumble damned idiot stubborn cat grumble::
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#584 - 2013-04-05 20:30:04 UTC
Worst thing is that nobody believes you when you say that you lost a fight because of cat aggro.....

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#585 - 2013-04-05 20:39:45 UTC
'Right, right, it was cat aggro. And I bet the dog ate your homework too.' Smile
Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#586 - 2013-04-06 10:16:04 UTC
*enters the Bar covered in dry mud from top to bottom. Without taking further notice of the other attendands, she walks straight to the counter, sits down (a cloud of dust appears) and tries to put her best possible smile on*
Can I have a glas of water,... please?
Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#587 - 2013-04-06 10:17:28 UTC
can I help you?

no, can I help you when it's time to uncover that diamond in the rough that is Zoe Kaltana

rawr
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#588 - 2013-04-06 10:17:49 UTC
No.

:)

It's Whiskey only night ^_^

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#589 - 2013-04-06 10:19:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6637
Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#590 - 2013-04-06 10:47:28 UTC
hmmm...so...I have to bath in whiskey to wash away the dust? Lol
Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#591 - 2013-04-06 11:42:39 UTC
whiskey helps, but I was just thinking a shower's gotta be in the works sometime in the near future, and YOLO (sort of)
Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#592 - 2013-04-06 12:14:10 UTC
Well, then let's start a party in the shower area and everybody can cuoome ^-^
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#593 - 2013-04-06 12:46:40 UTC
\o/

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#594 - 2013-04-06 12:52:17 UTC
Well, since you are capsuleers, you should have more than enough ISK to shower in whiskey :)

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Yiole Gionglao
#595 - 2013-04-06 12:56:11 UTC
*Yiole sniffs the air*

Houm, that's plagioclase and some pyroxeres, with a stingy note from old, cosmic-ray bombarded veldspar...

*Notices rumble from the showers area*

Hey, are you holding a shower party?

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#596 - 2013-04-07 08:11:08 UTC
*Indahmawar Fazmarai walks downstairs, to the public spa & wellness area. She checks the shower area as there are strange sounds coming from there, and then she notices that Nermal the ressurrected sabretooth has been sharpening his claws on the walls again*

Nermal, you stupid big cat! Don't do that again!

*Nermal goes away and Indah enters the dressing room. She undresses and picks a bath robe and then she walks to the sauna. As she closes to it, she notices that the sauna it's already set up and on. Indah removes her bath robe, enters the sauna and meets Yiole inside*

- Oh hi, did you had the same idea?
- Huh?
- Yesterday's cold weather was pretty unpleasant, and today I fancied getting some warmth.
- Oh, yes, some heat also pleased me.
- How are your jumpgates doing?
- They're well, see them yourself -Yiole pushes her shoudlers back and raises her arms- You see? The itch is gone and they're almost their usual color. That ointment is pretty good.
- That's nice...
- Indah, I just want to say... I don't have a custom to call you "lil' b***", you know? Wouldn't had said if i knew you and the whole bar were listening...
- Nevermind, we're friends... and Ish and i also have a nickname for you
- But better don't ask?
- Yes, better...

*All is quiet outside the sauna, and the only noises are the faint sounds coming from the heating pipes. Entering the spa area, Nermal listens how the Young Lady is talking with the Large Female inside the sauna, and takes the chance to finish doing his claws on the lovely texture of the shower room's walls...
Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#597 - 2013-04-07 08:39:45 UTC
sorry, we were too busy having roleplay space sex

I know you heard us, indah, you could've just come in
Mizz Sunshine
#598 - 2013-04-07 17:02:33 UTC
*Sunshine sits down in the sofa infront of the TV*

Tournament time!
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#599 - 2013-04-07 22:19:07 UTC
*Indah seats in front of the computer at her appartment, browsing web pages after a lazy, quiet sunday at the Greater Fool bar. Then she gets an e-mal from Ishtanchuk Fazmarai, who's traveling around the universe in a long vacation. At the mail, Ish is linking a picture she just made earlier today from orbit around a temperate planet...

Hi sweetie!

The best sights in the universe always happen around planets...

xxx,

Ish
Sheimi Madaveda
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#600 - 2013-04-07 23:45:30 UTC
Holy cow! How the heck did she get to that planet? I must know!

Arma Purgatorium - Once for the State, Now for the King Low Sec, PvP, Industrial - Open for Recruiting http://armapurgatorium.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/arpur_recruit1.png