These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Random Thoughts Thread

First post
Author
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#81 - 2013-04-02 15:12:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
If you scroll down page 4 kind of quickly, it kind of gives the impression that you're at a Quafe charity walk-a-thon event or something.
Graygor
1kB Realty
#82 - 2013-04-02 15:13:41 UTC
Where's your shirt mate?

One of us, one of us!

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#83 - 2013-04-02 15:15:39 UTC
Graygor wrote:
Cynthia where did your hair go???

The Great Disappearing Hair Day....THAT would be high hilarity.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#84 - 2013-04-02 15:16:36 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
If you scroll down page 4 kind of quickly, it kind of gives the impression that you're at a Quafe charity walk-a-thon event or something.

Seriously. I don't recall quite so many last year.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Graygor
1kB Realty
#85 - 2013-04-02 15:18:48 UTC
Snowball effect maybe? Perhaps next year will be even bigger.

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#86 - 2013-04-02 15:22:55 UTC
Jelly beans.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#87 - 2013-04-02 15:32:21 UTC
My hair is now much shorter.

Cynthia Gallente
Phoenix Foundry
#88 - 2013-04-02 15:32:32 UTC
Long story short: I died and to bring me back to life all my hair had to be shaved Blink

Post with your lick™

Mizhir
Higher Than Everest
Hazardous Company
#89 - 2013-04-02 15:34:07 UTC
Btw, Isn't this thread just a cheap copy of The ONE Thread?

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Graygor
1kB Realty
#90 - 2013-04-02 15:34:26 UTC
Ah that fresh cloned look. Gotcha. Whens the new hair going to be growing in.

Totally random thought just now:

Pistachios must be par for par the most addictive thing ever. I've eaten half the bag and didnt notice.

Has anyone ever eaten just 1 pistachio?

Cynthia Gallente
Phoenix Foundry
#91 - 2013-04-02 15:35:57 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Btw, Isn't this thread just a cheap copy of The ONE Thread?

no, because this is FREE and i have no idea what that thread is.

Post with your lick™

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#92 - 2013-04-02 15:37:26 UTC
Graygor wrote:

Actually, no, now that you mention it.

Graygor
1kB Realty
#93 - 2013-04-02 15:38:26 UTC
Miz means Like and Get Likes. I'd say this is different. And answer my pistachio question!!!! Evil

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#94 - 2013-04-02 15:41:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Random McNally
Graygor wrote:
Ah that fresh cloned look. Gotcha. Whens the new hair going to be growing in.

Totally random thought just now:

Pistachios must be par for par the most addictive thing ever. I've eaten half the bag and didnt notice.

Yes.

I also have the ability to eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Late edit for those not "in the know" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h-w2aXN-Zc

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Cynthia Gallente
Phoenix Foundry
#95 - 2013-04-02 15:41:11 UTC
Oh....

I lost the game.

Post with your lick™

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#96 - 2013-04-02 16:58:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
This is arguably the most famous pistachios scene in the history of cinema. (Scroll down to the video clip).
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#97 - 2013-04-02 17:51:30 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
This is arguably the most famous pistachios scene in the history of cinema. (Scroll down to the video clip).

They are "Turning Mentat" !!

But seriously, thanks for finding that. I have a hard time with the Naked Gun series thanks to OJ Simpson.

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#98 - 2013-04-03 19:24:37 UTC
I wonder if a dachsund can have a slip and fall accident. It doesn't seem possible.
Actually, can any creature other than a human have a slip and fall accident? One that would actually hurt the creature's head, ankle, hip, elbow, back, or tail bone?
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#99 - 2013-04-03 19:52:36 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
I wonder if a dachsund can have a slip and fall accident. It doesn't seem possible.
Actually, can any creature other than a human have a slip and fall accident? One that would actually hurt the creature's head, ankle, hip, elbow, back, or tail bone?

Pretty much only by accident if they fall down a cliff or crevasse or something.

Your dachshund comment is hilarious. Lol

Cynthia Gallente
Phoenix Foundry
#100 - 2013-04-04 01:22:20 UTC
Puar from Dragon Ball Z..

Post with your lick™