These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Greater Fool Bar

First post
Author
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#441 - 2013-03-30 20:20:52 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
We need more people in the chat. It's been a great place for good conversation.

That's right, it's a comfy little place for general chit-chat.

I Try ^_^

Although Alot if the time I'm logged on but not actually at the computer Roll

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#442 - 2013-03-30 20:29:46 UTC
Saede seems perma AFK when she visits the chat. That or she has me on ignore.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#443 - 2013-03-30 21:16:49 UTC
Saede is Perma Afk dw ^_^

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#444 - 2013-03-31 02:02:57 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
*Yiole drinks Irn Bru, an habit she acquired when she was a lone woman in a men's world full with **** jokes about drilling tools*

Do you know the latest Jita scam? Just saw it today on my trip there... there's that player with a female char, linking a pic of a pretty gurl, and says something like: "send me 20 million and i write your name in my hand and send you a picture; I write it in my boobs for 100 million and send you a picture".

They NEVER run out of imagination, do they? Lol

You know... thats actually pretty damn clever. Its an obvious scam but how many neck beards and basement virgins will fall for it.

Kudos to the scammer on proving human ingenuity knows no depths.

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Yiole Gionglao
#445 - 2013-03-31 09:05:05 UTC
Graygor wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
*Yiole drinks Irn Bru, an habit she acquired when she was a lone woman in a men's world full with **** jokes about drilling tools*

Do you know the latest Jita scam? Just saw it today on my trip there... there's that player with a female char, linking a pic of a pretty gurl, and says something like: "send me 20 million and i write your name in my hand and send you a picture; I write it in my boobs for 100 million and send you a picture".

They NEVER run out of imagination, do they? Lol

You know... thats actually pretty damn clever. Its an obvious scam but how many neck beards and basement virgins will fall for it.

Kudos to the scammer on proving human ingenuity knows no depths.

If the scammer is smart, it can work out great... but he lacks boldness. He should be asking 100 million for the hand, then actually do that (of course, a girly hand would help), and then ask 1 billion for the boobs... Asking 20 + 100 plain says "i don't think this will work".

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Kheily Books
Kaltana Industries
#446 - 2013-03-31 09:35:25 UTC
Or perhaps he thought "cheaper prices - more customers" ^^

OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=236043&find=unread The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: http://i.imgur.com/mufDw3B.png

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#447 - 2013-03-31 09:54:11 UTC
Kheily Books wrote:
Or perhaps he thought "cheaper prices - more customers" ^^

He may be gettign some ISK with the hand thing and guys handing him 20 million for the LOLz.... now, the little line between scam and insane genius, would be to offer the avatar itself as a prize, with photoshopped "attachments"... Lol
Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#448 - 2013-03-31 10:42:56 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
If the scammer is smart, it can work out great... but he lacks boldness. He should be asking 100 million for the hand, then actually do that (of course, a girly hand would help), and then ask 1 billion for the boobs... Asking 20 + 100 plain says "i don't think this will work".

I know a few people who sadly would fall for this, they'd love to see their name in lights.... er on boobs. Roll

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#449 - 2013-03-31 11:36:40 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
Saede is Perma Afk dw ^_^

Saede lives in a WH, she might have a bad connection there ^^

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#450 - 2013-03-31 11:51:21 UTC
I just had the terrible news my favourite restaurant is closing. Sad

Going to go there for lunch i think. And obtain a few of their plates if theyre selling them.

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#451 - 2013-04-01 12:27:08 UTC
*Random strolls in after business has taken him away*

*He looks about and walks up to the bar*

Irish coffee, please.

*after paying, he looks about at the patrons and looks for the ones he recognizes*

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#452 - 2013-04-01 12:45:06 UTC
Hey Random, long time no see you!

*Indah kisses Random's cheek*

How you doin'?
Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#453 - 2013-04-01 13:15:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Random McNally
*Kisses Indahmawar lightly on the cheek*

Thanks, good to be back. I'm doing fine, actually.

*looks around at the "more" scantilly clad patrons*

It appears that the internal environment controllers have been raised?

*Casts an appreciative eye on Indahmawar*

And may I add that you are looking as lovely as a star, today.

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#454 - 2013-04-01 13:38:49 UTC
*pulls up a stool*

Housework be done! Work be done! Now is time for rum!

And yes Random, we are now sponsored by Quafe. Go get yer shirt!

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#455 - 2013-04-01 14:08:35 UTC
Graygor wrote:
*pulls up a stool*

Housework be done! Work be done! Now is time for rum!

And yes Random, we are now sponsored by Quafe. Go get yer shirt!

*salutes Gray with the cup of Irish Coffee*

That is a very stylish shirt, Sir Gray! I shall look into the requirements for securing mine own.

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#456 - 2013-04-01 14:24:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Sits at bar, takes out smart phone and starts diddling with it. Ignores everybody, being hip with his smart phone. Seems to be the trend these days, and I'm all for being trendy.
Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#457 - 2013-04-01 14:42:35 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Sits at bar, takes out smart phone and starts diddling with it. Ignores everybody, being hip with his smart phone. Seems to be the trend these days, and I'm all for being trendy.

You're one of those people at coffee shops typing on their macbook arent you? Evil

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#458 - 2013-04-01 15:29:43 UTC
*Hugs Random*

Welcome back :)

Now tell us about your trip

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#459 - 2013-04-01 15:37:33 UTC
After he buys us a round Lol

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#460 - 2013-04-01 15:53:29 UTC
I have it on good authority that Alice will take a nice cup of Tetley, milk and 2 sugars.