These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Greater Fool Bar

First post
Author
Yiole Gionglao
#401 - 2013-03-25 22:16:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
I must note, that the reason why the Fazmarai cousins never posted at the LAGL threadnaught it's because both them use their likes as a mean to calibrate the impact of their forum warrioring. Ishtanchuk's 500+ likes to her posts about WiS are a testament to fighting lost causes.

*Yiole Gionglao serves herself some Sapphire gin and rises a toast to Alice*

For you Alice! Congratulations! Smile

Then you have learned nothing.
You still cling to measurable numbers and items to evaluate your impact on the world you live in as if they would matter.
Only if you let go you will achieve true freedom and transcend your current existence.
Bridges are made to be burnt.
It's through the abandonment of your ego and the symbols that represent it that you will achieve perfection.

My impact on the world is zill, and probably that's good for the world and for me.

I'm just having fun and fighting my battle in a different way here in this thread... if CCP won't oblige to WiS, and i lack the skills and talent to create graphic art that matches my imagination, I'm still going to use my characters for something.

At least unitl I grow bored of talking to myself.

Sheesh... pal, you scare me when you get in that mood. You really should try and sleep well tonight. Indah is just sounding like Ish about to ooze bittervetness...

*Yiole Gionglao walks to a corner, thanking that her past as a silent alt just have kept her free from the burden of having a strong internet persona. She thinks that the world should really had seen Indah dance in joy... there's never enough beauty in the world, and anyone who bothers to spread ugliness as if it was in short supply, is either evil or stupid -at least, according to Yiole Gionglao*

Congratulations to all involved for that Alice carrier's touch, this game seriously needs people saving it from douchebaggery.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#402 - 2013-03-25 22:23:55 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
I must note, that the reason why the Fazmarai cousins never posted at the LAGL threadnaught it's because both them use their likes as a mean to calibrate the impact of their forum warrioring. Ishtanchuk's 500+ likes to her posts about WiS are a testament to fighting lost causes.

*Yiole Gionglao serves herself some Sapphire gin and rises a toast to Alice*

For you Alice! Congratulations! Smile

Then you have learned nothing.
You still cling to measurable numbers and items to evaluate your impact on the world you live in as if they would matter.
Only if you let go you will achieve true freedom and transcend your current existence.
Bridges are made to be burnt.
It's through the abandonment of your ego and the symbols that represent it that you will achieve perfection.

My impact on the world is zill, and probably that's good for the world and for me.

I'm just having fun and fighting my battle in a different way here in this thread... if CCP won't oblige to WiS, and i lack the skills and talent to create graphic art that matches my imagination, I'm still going to use my characters for something.

At least unitl I grow bored of talking to myself.

Wow..you were actually trying to give a serious reply to my incoherent banter?

Shocked

I was just being incoherently serious at your incoherent banter. *yawns* I seriously need to sleep so my legs stop killing me and my mood matches a bit better to the wonderful spring days we're enjoying and the spectacle of all the young ladies rushing to unclad themselves from winter clothes. Lol
Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#403 - 2013-03-26 19:01:34 UTC
*Random gets a wistful smile as he imagines the young ladies uncladding*

Ah, damn. Back to work....

*sets his coffee cup back down on the bar and hails an Interbus shuttle.*

Be back in a few days.

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#404 - 2013-03-26 21:25:13 UTC
*Indahamwar Fazmarai is browsing through the content of her dressing room, as TGFB's weather is misteriously synchronized to the northwestern shore of the Mediterranean sea and thus spring time is quickly warming up and sunny days invite the young ladies to unclad form their winter clothes... Indah being a young lady who left behind her Khanid prudery, it's that time of year where she must determine how much skin, from which body parts, and to which extent, will she show to the world (male and female) in the understanding that any man looking at her too much will be a sexist pig unless he's deemed interesting enough to just be considered cheeky.

As little pieces of cloth (some actually tiny) are moved up and down the closets and drawers, Indah stumbles upon an old piece of cloth. Feeling a sudden emotion, she quickly removes her shirt and puts on that old piece, a t-shirt that used to be huge for her children body and now is just about right for her adult torso, breasts included. On the mirror, she sees the smiling face of Dr. Asad*, the notorious Amarrian children TV showman, as the old nanites embedded into the cloth start to draw swirling spirals on Dr. Asad's cheeks.

- Dr. Asad... how long since I learned your truth and lost my innocence, as Ish stated that would happen...

But, being too young for serious introspection, Indah quickly stops that thought, removes the shirt and gleefully stares at her reflection from different angles, before getting back to the drawers and their contents...*
Yiole Gionglao
#405 - 2013-03-26 21:46:25 UTC
*Yiole Gionglao goes down to the bar after leaving Indah busy with her wardrobe upstairs; there's the usual scarce crowd so nobody notices how Yiole goes to the vidoe jukebox, picks a theme and leaves the bar in a hurry...*

Let's melt some brains!

Lol

Yiole Gionglao
#406 - 2013-03-28 20:45:16 UTC
*toc, toc, toc, toc*

Houm... are you sure this is going well?

*toc, toc, toc toc*

Yes, like this, exactly like this...

*toc, toc, toc toc*

Not so fast, not so fast...

*toc toc, toc toc*

Don't hurry me, I need my time!

*toctoc, toctoc, toctoc*

Err... huh...

*toctoc, toctoc, toc-bump!*

- Ouch, that hurts! I told you Indah, I'm not used to wearing heels!
- Sorry... did you hurt your ankle?

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#407 - 2013-03-28 20:56:34 UTC
OH god I need a Drink....

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#408 - 2013-03-28 20:59:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Indahmawar Fazmarai
*Indahmawar Fazmarai walks fast into the bar, quickly tapping on her heels with the expertise of years using them. Yiole also comes in, trailing Indah, and follows her to the karaoke stage. Indah grabs the microphone and Yiole picks a song for her...*

And this time, it's the right one
Yiole Gionglao
#409 - 2013-03-28 21:17:06 UTC
Hey Indah, look at this! We totally completely must have this for the Easter menu!

*Indahmawar Fazmarai facepalms, and Yiole cracks up laughing*

Sheimi Madaveda
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#410 - 2013-03-29 01:31:50 UTC
*wonders where her shirt has gone as she walks up to the bar to get a drink*

Arma Purgatorium - Once for the State, Now for the King Low Sec, PvP, Industrial - Open for Recruiting http://armapurgatorium.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/arpur_recruit1.pngĀ 

Gogela
Epic Ganking Time
CODE.
#411 - 2013-03-29 08:44:18 UTC
*kicks open door and looks casually at the bar patrons... strides to bar*

This round is on me.

*slaps 500 mil on the table casually...*

Big smile

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#412 - 2013-03-29 08:49:40 UTC
*Indah casually adds a 0 to every price, then adresses Gogela with her cutest smile*

Oh, welcome mister Big Spender! What can this humble place do for you? Smile
Yiole Gionglao
#413 - 2013-03-29 09:02:33 UTC
Sheimi Madaveda wrote:

Nice assets, but the CCP league of dressing is about to hit your back with an enabled render box. That is, save that portrait ASAP, t-shirts have been fixed and funny portraits are being updated all over New Eden.

Kheily Books
Kaltana Industries
#414 - 2013-03-29 11:22:27 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Sheimi Madaveda wrote:

Nice assets, but the CCP league of dressing is about to hit your back with an enabled render box. That is, save that portrait ASAP, t-shirts have been fixed and funny portraits are being updated all over New Eden.

*Kheily walks into the Bar and rips her shirt off*

Exposing the flesh in public places is considered a grave sin and a sign of serious deviancy, YARRR! ^-^

OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=236043&find=unread The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: http://i.imgur.com/mufDw3B.png

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#415 - 2013-03-29 14:17:29 UTC
Kheily Books wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Sheimi Madaveda wrote:

*Kheily walks into the Bar and rips her shirt off*

Exposing the flesh in public places is considered a grave sin and a sign of serious deviancy, YARRR! ^-^

I fear that Ish and me have sinned enough to condemn us for several lives, if reincarnation was the case. Specially Ish. Not that i mean that she's too attached to men, not, neither that she already had been meeting many men (but just a healthy many, huh) for years before she was kind enough to drag me out of home and into H.'s bed. And that experience was interesting enough, a weekend I will remember always. But well, I think that there should be a certain... sense of time and measure... in everything. And all in all, H. should had known his limits better as i was a stranger for him... poor guy, he was kind of cute... And, huh... what was I talking about? Oops

*Indah blushes as some of the men at the bar look at her appreciatively, wondering what kind of secrets lie behind her apparently delicate body build...*

Kheily Books
Kaltana Industries
#416 - 2013-03-29 17:02:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Kheily Books
*activates nano paste for a new shirt, takes a glass of whiskey and listens to Indahs interesting monologue, then joining those mysterious men in watching Indahs blushy and delicate body*

OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=236043&find=unread The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: http://i.imgur.com/mufDw3B.png

Yiole Gionglao
#417 - 2013-03-29 21:17:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
*Gets into the bar with a big smile and talks to Indah*

- Do you know who i met just today?
- Who?
- H! H himself! First he didn't knew me, unitl I introudced myself. He inmediately recalled you both!
- Seriously?
- Yes, he even reminded that funny nickname he gave to Ish... how was that...?
- Oh, don't say it! Anyway i must tell her when i see Ish again, she'll be glad to know H is still around! How's he doing?
- Houm, he's been away for a couple years, just returned in january. Kind of unfortunate he didn't meet Ish back then.
- Too bad, they were really good friends. They used to run missins together when Ish was starting her career.
- Yes, he asked about what was she doing... he was disappointed to learn she's away.
- And what else he said? Please, tell...

*Yiole and Indah keep talking, about H and other friends, past and present, and how they miss to see Ish around albeit the Bar was her idea. It's just another lazy evening at the Greater Fool bar, a name which we can't tell wether it was intended to be self-ironic or just refers to the economic theory with the same name, which EVE showcases daily...*

Yiole Gionglao
#418 - 2013-03-29 23:08:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
*Yiole Gionglao meets Kheily Books at the double-queen room she offered to share tonight. Kheily swore to not snare and neither does Yiole... there are some cookies on the table, just in case hunger strikes in, and some coffee in a thermo*

G'night everyone...

Kheily Books
Kaltana Industries
#419 - 2013-03-30 08:52:09 UTC
*wakes up after a long and relaxing sleep and finds herself cuddled into Yiole and some squashy pillows. Gently and trying not to wake her she gets up and walks over to the Bar and brews some hot & fresh coffee along making an awesome breakfast for both of us. The whole time she wonders why no cencoring bars appear in here...a fact she slightly begins to regret since it's starting to get a little cold without them*

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#420 - 2013-03-30 09:27:51 UTC
*Walks downstairs and meets Kheily on her way up, with a big tasty breakfast and hot coffee on a tray.

Good morning... wouldn't you like a nightgown? You look cold... What?