These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Greater Fool Bar

First post
Author
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#381 - 2013-03-23 22:01:56 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Forumban Sad

Why? Did she misbehave? Abused some CCP? Permaban or temporal ban? Sad

She accidently posted something that shouldn't be posted on the forums. It is a permaban but with review at 6 months.

โค๏ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#382 - 2013-03-23 22:08:34 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Forumban Sad

Why? Did she misbehave? Abused some CCP? Permaban or temporal ban? Sad

She accidently posted something that shouldn't be posted on the forums. It is a permaban but with review at 6 months.

Doh... Sad

*Indahmawar fazmarai raises her Garfield mug and takes a sip of Zero Coke to Saede*
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#383 - 2013-03-23 22:26:57 UTC
Soo, the summer expansion it's called "Odyssey" (due June 4th) and will be focused on a exploration theme. I just hope they won't remove any more features from *my* EVE. Bear
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#384 - 2013-03-24 08:19:26 UTC
the information they give on the official expansion page gives little more than hope for better days for explorers
Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#385 - 2013-03-24 08:22:34 UTC
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
the information they give on the official expansion page gives little more than hope for better days for explorers

To hell with the explorers. POS improvements! Shocked

Sailor Jerry for all!

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." -ย Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#386 - 2013-03-24 09:05:39 UTC
Graygor wrote:
Liafcipe9000 wrote:

Sailor Jerry for all!

well I am an explorer in EVE and I have plans for a POS deployment in some wormhole Cool
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#387 - 2013-03-24 09:12:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Indahmawar Fazmarai
Graygor wrote:
Liafcipe9000 wrote:

Sailor Jerry for all!

POS management improvements. Bear

*Indahmawar looks around the Bar, which is outside of New Eden and it's far better than anything the almighty CCP corporation could ever deliver*

And I like this place more than any POSes past, present or future. We're so cool that we got trombone skiers in our backyard!
Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#388 - 2013-03-24 09:37:39 UTC
So the Greater Fool Bar is next to the Cafe at the End of the Universe?

Great!

4 steaks, medium rare and hold the conversation!

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." -ย Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#389 - 2013-03-24 14:48:45 UTC
^ i'll have what he's having ^
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#390 - 2013-03-24 22:49:39 UTC
*Indahmawar Fazmarai learns that Alice Saki got a brand new Carrier*

Well, let's have a toast for it!

*Indahmawar serves herself some cider*

Congratulaitons Alice! Smile
Yiole Gionglao
#391 - 2013-03-24 22:57:06 UTC
I must note, that the reason why the Fazmarai cousins never posted at the LAGL threadnaught it's because both them use their likes as a mean to calibrate the impact of their forum warrioring. Ishtanchuk's 500+ likes to her posts about WiS are a testament to fighting lost causes.

*Yiole Gionglao serves herself some Sapphire gin and rises a toast to Alice*

For you Alice! Congratulations! Smile

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#392 - 2013-03-25 07:32:18 UTC
New Daft Punk album, weeeee!

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories (2013)

*Indahmawar Fazmarai dances to the tune, so joyfully that everyone in the bar smiles*

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#393 - 2013-03-25 07:35:50 UTC

*Indahmawar Fazmarai dances to the tune, so joyfully that everyone in the bar smiles*

*listens*

*drops glass*

I MUST HAVE THIS!!!!

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#394 - 2013-03-25 21:00:59 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
I must note, that the reason why the Fazmarai cousins never posted at the LAGL threadnaught it's because both them use their likes as a mean to calibrate the impact of their forum warrioring. Ishtanchuk's 500+ likes to her posts about WiS are a testament to fighting lost causes.

That makes you the perfect candidate to represent the Auntie Ish and Indah

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#395 - 2013-03-25 21:01:38 UTC

Copyrights -_-

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#396 - 2013-03-25 21:24:50 UTC
Mizhir wrote:

Copyrights -_-

That suxx. Evil

It was a pretty cool theme. Sad
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#397 - 2013-03-25 21:37:36 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:

Then you have learned nothing.
You still cling to measurable numbers and items to evaluate your impact on the world you live in as if they would matter.
Only if you let go you will achieve true freedom and transcend your current existence.
Bridges are made to be burnt.
It's through the abandonment of your ego and the symbols that represent it that you will achieve perfection.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#398 - 2013-03-25 22:04:06 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:

You still cling to measurable numbers and items to evaluate your impact on the world you live in as if they would matter.
Only if you let go you will achieve true freedom and transcend your current existence.
It's through the abandonment of your ego and the symbols that represent it that you will achieve perfection.

My impact on the world is zill, and probably that's good for the world and for me.

I'm just having fun and fighting my battle in a different way here in this thread... if CCP won't oblige to WiS, and i lack the skills and talent to create graphic art that matches my imagination, I'm still going to use my characters for something.

At least unitl I grow bored of talking to myself.
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#399 - 2013-03-25 22:08:25 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:

My impact on the world is zill, and probably that's good for the world and for me.

I'm just having fun and fighting my battle in a different way here in this thread... if CCP won't oblige to WiS, and i lack the skills and talent to create graphic art that matches my imagination, I'm still going to use my characters for something.

At least unitl I grow bored of talking to myself.

Wow..you were actually trying to give a serious reply to my incoherent banter?

Shocked

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#400 - 2013-03-25 22:10:18 UTC
Coffee sounds good right about now ^_^

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.