These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Greater Fool Bar

First post
Author
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#261 - 2013-03-12 23:13:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Indahmawar Fazmarai
Ok, there's a chat channel... currently is free to join. Name: The Greater Fool Bar (notice the caps)

I'm going to sleep now, so good night everyone and be good while i'm out...
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#262 - 2013-03-12 23:48:28 UTC
I entered the chat and had a random encounter with a wild Alice and Mizhir. Mizhir instantly aligned to safe and warped off. I caught Alice aggro whom then warped off too and now it's just me

Odd place.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#263 - 2013-03-13 07:33:06 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
I entered the chat and had a random encounter with a wild Alice and Mizhir. Mizhir instantly aligned to safe and warped off. I caught Alice aggro whom then warped off too and now it's just me

Odd place.


It's just started, and yesterday at this time of day I didn't knew that there would be a chat channel for the Bar. Lol
Liafcipe9000
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#264 - 2013-03-13 07:40:55 UTC
will join when I get back home from work. Sadly, I just got to the work. Cry

GIT ME OUTA HERE
Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#265 - 2013-03-13 11:14:45 UTC
Odd Place or Odd People? P

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Liafcipe9000
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#266 - 2013-03-13 11:20:23 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
Odd Place or Odd People? P

I'd say both Lol

I'd like a Random for me and Alice, please Cool
Graygor
1kB Realty
#267 - 2013-03-13 12:49:28 UTC
I have joined the channel.

But isnt it mostly the LAGL people as well? Oh well, double the channels double the er... Alice?

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#268 - 2013-03-13 13:17:11 UTC
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
Odd Place or Odd People? P

I'd say both Lol

I'd like a Random for me and Alice, please Cool


no homo.

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Graygor
1kB Realty
#269 - 2013-03-13 13:19:19 UTC
Random McNally wrote:
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
Odd Place or Odd People? P

I'd say both Lol

I'd like a Random for me and Alice, please Cool


no homo.


Is that some kind of latin american drink? Blink

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#270 - 2013-03-13 13:21:29 UTC
Graygor wrote:
Random McNally wrote:
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
Odd Place or Odd People? P

I'd say both Lol

I'd like a Random for me and Alice, please Cool


no homo.


Is that some kind of latin american drink? Blink


Maybe, I'm not some kind of latin american. Blink

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#271 - 2013-03-13 14:28:57 UTC
*Pulls Everyone onto the dancefloor*

Ready?!

Ring around a Roses
Pocket full of.......

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#272 - 2013-03-13 14:51:21 UTC
*Indahmawar Fazmarai received an offer to install videogame consoles at The Greater Fool Bar, but she's not sure about the games offered*

Check our catalog of classical videogames, now iterated for extra challenge!

Houm... I don't recall that they were like that, maybe should check with Ishtanchuk... she's the expert in oldfartery... What?
Mizhir
TOP DAMAGE Ltd.
Trigger Happy.
#273 - 2013-03-13 15:51:53 UTC
Don't worry Indah. When people get enough to drink they wouldn't notice that it is the game which is the problem. They will just assume it is the player who is too drunk.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Graygor
1kB Realty
#274 - 2013-03-13 15:55:41 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
*Pulls Everyone onto the dancefloor*

Ready?!

Ring around a Roses
Pocket full of.......


Wet soggy plague infested tissues?

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#275 - 2013-03-13 16:01:38 UTC
Graygor wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
*Pulls Everyone onto the dancefloor*

Ready?!

Ring around a Roses
Pocket full of.......


Wet soggy plague infested tissues?


Wow, you sure know how to destroy a mood.

*takes Gray's place in the "ring around the rosy"*

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Graygor
1kB Realty
#276 - 2013-03-13 16:04:58 UTC
Random McNally wrote:
Graygor wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
*Pulls Everyone onto the dancefloor*

Ready?!

Ring around a Roses
Pocket full of.......


Wet soggy plague infested tissues?


Wow, you sure know how to destroy a mood.

*takes Gray's place in the "ring around the rosy"*


Cry

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#277 - 2013-03-13 16:05:55 UTC
I liked Grays Version ^_^

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Graygor
1kB Realty
#278 - 2013-03-13 16:07:36 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
I liked Grays Version ^_^


Big smileTwisted

In honour of this occasion.... free booze on me!

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#279 - 2013-03-13 16:09:01 UTC
Graygor wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
I liked Grays Version ^_^


Big smileTwisted

In honour of this occasion.... free booze on me!



ShockedShockedShockedShocked

LolLolLolLolLolLol


10mins Later UghUghUghUgh

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#280 - 2013-03-13 16:11:05 UTC
I think I have to refuse to accept that the Welshman was right twice in one day.

However, I will accept free booze.

Moral quandries suck.

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps