These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

PI in low sec

Author
Makavelia
National Industries
#21 - 2013-03-07 18:45:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Makavelia
Well anyway, you wish to no longer help so fine, thnx for the help so far.

If anybody else runs solo low sec sites, can you tell me what it's like?. How often does you'r customs office get griefed?. I see quite a lot of ''in siege mode'' icons or what not in low sec. I'm starting to think they may be the office spankings.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#22 - 2013-03-07 18:49:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Makavelia wrote:

If anybody else runs solo low sec sites, can you tell me what it's like?. How often does you'r customs office get griefed?. I see quite a lot of ''in siege mode'' icons or what not in low sec. I'm starting to think they may be the office spankings.

I once warped into Mahnagh for pick-up and every single POCO was under siege and gone the next day.

Goon-Work it was and most indeed.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Makavelia
National Industries
#23 - 2013-03-07 21:27:41 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Makavelia wrote:

I once warped into Mahnagh for pick-up and every single POCO was under siege and gone the next day.

Goon-Work it was and most indeed.

What was i thinking, it's eve. Theirs always a catch.
Kodama Ikari
Thragon
#24 - 2013-03-07 22:03:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Kodama Ikari
Makavelia wrote:
So far i worked out I'll need a plasma and a barren planet (no systems with 2x plasma near me) to stock pile goods to then produce robotics on a 3rd planet.

Since i don't want to haul all the time is it possible i can build more storedge on the 2 planets so that i only have to haul to the production planet once per week?. And, will the production planet be able to handle that much product?.

if you want to make robotics with that setup, you'll have 1 planet making consumer electronics from scratch, and 1 making mechanical parts from scratch. Extracting two types of p0 and combining it to p2 on one planet is simple, but it has some issues.

Pros: simple. Each planet can operate independently, and you can sell the p2 product for a profit with or without a factory world to make p3.
low hauling volumes. Keep reseting extractor heads and your good.
Low tax burden (however if the p1 materials are valuable, the tax of exporting them is less significant, because an expensive PI gets the same flat isk/unit tax that a cheap one does, thus the tax is smaller relative to the value)

Cons: Low efficiency. Your colony will support 2 extractors with only a few extractor heads each. This is a big problem (they have high base pg use and you're paying for 2 that you're not using to their full effect).
Storage capacity. Your extrators are starving for pg for more extractor heads. You won't be able to spare much for an extra silo. Without one your extrators may waste p0 material early in the cycle when it gets full, and your processors will be running below optimal capacity later in the cycle. You'll end up doing shorter cycles and needing to manage the planet more to keep the processors running.
You might be able to solve the storage/pg problems using 1 advanced and 2 basic processors instead of 2 advanced and 4 basic. This saves you some pg for a silo and/or extra extrator heads, allowing you to keep your fewer processors running at capacity, while using longer extraction cycles for less maintenance. Of course, you'll theoretically produce half as much p2, but it may still be worth it for the aforementioned benefits.
Choice of planets restricted.

I can also tell you that if you're making consumer electronics on a single lava planet and mech parts on a single barren planet, you will in no way make enough stuff to justify having a third dedicated factory planet. Lets say you have 2 advanced processors making electronics, and 2 advanced processors making mechanical parts. Your third planet would only need 1 advanced processor (for robotics) to keep up with those 4, hardly justifying a factory planet.

Better setups: 4 extractor planets each making p1, then a single factory planet converting p1->p2->p3. I would find a video/image of someone else's planet. It works nicely with 2 launchpads and 2 silos. Import the p1 for the silo first to the first launchpad, then expedited transfer it to the silo, then import the other p1 good to the launchpad. Ditto for the other side. Your p1 extrator planets will be much much much more productive this way, and chances are your factory planet will still have enough processing speed to keep up, which nicely gives you some wiggle room in how often your refil/empty it (or you can use the extra capacity on p1/p2 items purchased from the market). The other problem is you'll need 2 lava planets instead of 1, but you can also just use an alt.

For a smaller, easier p2 operation, find the more valuable/rare p0/p1 item, and set up a dedicated extraction planet here. Since you're only looking for 1 thing, you have a wider range of planets to choose from. Then put down a colony on a planet with the more common p0/p1 resource. On this planet run both an extrator and some advanced processors (and a silo). Here you save import and export tax of the cheap p1 material (remember taxes hit cheaper goods harder), you need less extractors to get the same amount because its more abundant, and you use the difference to make p2.

Finally, make spreadsheets. Use them to keep track of your planets, use them to calculate taxes, use them to calculate volumes, use them to calculate how long before you need to refill your factories. I generally don't worry about p0 in my spreadsheets, I just assume that for a given extractor planet, I can keep it running X number of p1 reactors constantly, and work from there.
Makavelia
National Industries
#25 - 2013-03-07 23:32:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Makavelia
Kodama Ikari wrote:
Makavelia wrote:
So far i worked out I'll need a plasma and a barren planet (no systems with 2x plasma near me) to stock pile goods to then produce robotics on a 3rd planet.

Since i don't want to haul all the time is it possible i can build more storedge on the 2 planets so that i only have to haul to the production planet once per week?. And, will the production planet be able to handle that much product?.

if you want to make robotics with that setup, you'll have 1 planet making consumer electronics from scratch, and 1 making mechanical parts from scratch. Extracting two types of p0 and combining it to p2 on one planet is simple, but it has some issues.

Pros: simple. Each planet can operate independently, and you can sell the p2 product for a profit with or without a factory world to make p3.
Low tax burden (however if the p1 materials are valuable, the tax of exporting them is less significant, because an expensive PI gets the same flat isk/unit tax that a cheap one does, thus the tax is smaller relative to the value)

Cons: Low efficiency. Your colony will support 2 extractors with only a few extractor heads each. This is a big problem (they have high base pg use and you're paying for 2 that you're not using to their full effect).
Storage capacity. Your extrators are starving for pg for more extractor heads. You won't be able to spare much for an extra silo. Without one your extrators may waste p0 material early in the cycle when it gets full, and your processors will be running below optimal capacity later in the cycle. You'll end up doing shorter cycles and needing to manage the planet more to keep the processors running.
You might be able to solve the storage/pg problems using 1 advanced and 2 basic processors instead of 2 advanced and 4 basic. This saves you some pg for a silo and/or extra extrator heads, allowing you to keep your fewer processors running at capacity, while using longer extraction cycles for less maintenance. Of course, you'll theoretically produce half as much p2, but it may still be worth it for the aforementioned benefits.

I can also tell you that if you're making consumer electronics on a single lava planet and mech parts on a single barren planet, you will in no way make enough stuff to justify having a third dedicated factory planet. Lets say you're 2 advanced processors making electronics, and 2 advanced processors making mechanical parts. Your third planet would only need 1 advanced processor to keep up with those 4, hardly justifying a factory planet.

Better setups: 4 extractor planets each making p1, then a single factory planet converting p1->p2->p3. I would find a video/image of someone else's planet. It works nicely with 2 launchpads and 2 silos. Import the p1 for the silo first to the first launchpad, then expedited transfer it to the silo, then import the other p1 good to the launchpad. Ditto for the other side. Your p1 extrator planets will be much much much more productive this way, and chances are your factory planet will still have enough processing speed to keep up, which nicely gives you some wiggle room in how often your refil/empty it (or you can use the extra capacity on p1/p2 items purchased from the market). The other problem is you'll need 2 lava planets instead of 1, but you can also just use an alt.

For a smaller, easier p2 operation, find the more valuable/rare p0/p1 item, and set up a dedicated extraction planet here. Since you're only looking for 1 thing, you have a wider range of planets to choose from. Then put down a colony on a planet with the more common p0/p1 resource. On this planet run both an extrator and some advanced processors (and a silo). Here you save import and export tax of the cheap p1 material (remember taxes hit cheaper goods harder), you need less extractors to get the same amount because its more abundant, and you use the difference to make p2.

Finally, make spreadsheets. Use them to keep track of your planets, use them to calculate taxes, use them to calculate volumes, use them to calculate how long before you need to refill your factories. I generally don't worry about p0 in my spreadsheets, I just assume that for a given extractor planet, I can keep it running X number of p1 reactors constantly, and work from there.

I realy apreciate that write up, thnx.

Btw one thing i'm realy unclear about. Is their NPC cutom buildings in some low sec systems?. As much as i read you have to build your own to get goods to/from the planet. If theirs npc customs how do i check that.
Luna Moonraker
LUNA-CORP
#26 - 2013-03-08 02:30:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Luna Moonraker
Makavelia wrote:
Btw one thing i'm realy unclear about. Is their NPC cutom buildings in some low sec systems?. As much as i read you have to build your own to get goods to/from the planet. If theirs npc customs how do i check that.

Since the Crucible expansion all custom offices outside of Highsec, including Lowsec, are either Interbus NPC owned or destroyed/replaced by player owned ones.

Details from the EVElodpedia;

Quote:
Customs Offices in Lowsec, 0.0, and wormhole space are owned and operated by Interbus. These offices can be freely attacked and destroyed. The purpose of this would be if you wish to erect your own office at the planet. Interbus Customs Offices will not be de-spawned, they will remain until destroyed by players, and they will not re-spawn after being destroyed.
source: http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Customs_Office

Yes there are Interbus owned custom offices still around though once destroyed they do not respawn so less and less remain over time. They have a higher rate than the Concord ones in Highsec (10%). Player owned ones can still be used if set this way by the corporation owning it. They can set the tax rate to a limit (20% I believe) so expect to pay more in taxes in Lowsec.

Also, even if you find a customs office there is never any certainty it will remain there over the longer term given that they can and will get targeted and destroyed.

All the above then need to be considered against the potentially higher extraction rates, hauling and operating in Lowsec etc.

Time spent researching systems to find quieter ones and checking the customs office situation will pay dividends. Sites such as EVEPlanets really help in this as they allow you to check what planets are in what systems and details of what you can produce etc. You still need to research and visit before committing though, including to check the current status of the customs offices in system as I don't think there is any other way other than physically checking in system who owns them.
Sola Mercury
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2013-03-08 12:35:27 UTC
Kodama Ikari wrote:
Makavelia wrote:

I can also tell you that if you're making consumer electronics on a single lava planet and mech parts on a single barren planet, you will in no way make enough stuff to justify having a third dedicated factory planet. Lets say you're 2 advanced processors making electronics, and 2 advanced processors making mechanical parts. Your third planet would only need 1 advanced processor to keep up with those 4, hardly justifying a factory planet.

There is an alternative way for P2 production on a single planet.
Swich p1 production.
Your p2 factories are always working, consuming a p1 component previously produced and the p1 component you are currently producing. The excess p1 production goes to a silo, to get used the next time you change p1 production.

Cons: more clicking and a little loss in p0 when you change production.
Pro: Only one ECU is working at full capacity
Makavelia
National Industries
#28 - 2013-03-08 16:34:52 UTC
Luna Moonraker wrote:
Makavelia wrote:

Since the Crucible expansion all custom offices outside of Highsec, including Lowsec, are either Interbus NPC owned or destroyed/replaced by player owned ones.

Details from the EVElodpedia;

Quote:
Customs Offices in Lowsec, 0.0, and wormhole space are owned and operated by Interbus. These offices can be freely attacked and destroyed. The purpose of this would be if you wish to erect your own office at the planet. Interbus Customs Offices will not be de-spawned, they will remain until destroyed by players, and they will not re-spawn after being destroyed.
source: http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Customs_Office

Yes there are Interbus owned custom offices still around though once destroyed they do not respawn so less and less remain over time. They have a higher rate than the Concord ones in Highsec (10%). Player owned ones can still be used if set this way by the corporation owning it. They can set the tax rate to a limit (20% I believe) so expect to pay more in taxes in Lowsec.

Also, even if you find a customs office there is never any certainty it will remain there over the longer term given that they can and will get targeted and destroyed.

All the above then need to be considered against the potentially higher extraction rates, hauling and operating in Lowsec etc.

Time spent researching systems to find quieter ones and checking the customs office situation will pay dividends. Sites such as EVEPlanets really help in this as they allow you to check what planets are in what systems and details of what you can produce etc. You still need to research and visit before committing though, including to check the current status of the customs offices in system as I don't think there is any other way other than physically checking in system who owns them.

In the system's I've looked into, they all seem to have player owned at a 5% tax rate. I must contact the ceo to see if i may access these?.
Kodama Ikari
Thragon
#29 - 2013-03-08 17:32:04 UTC
Makavelia wrote:

In the system's I've looked into, they all seem to have player owned at a 5% tax rate. I must contact the ceo to see if i may access these?.

I would assume you can access those planets at 5% tax if that is what it shows you when you look. Lowsec is kind of a tricky thing. In hisec you don't have to deal with POCO owners, in nullsec the POCO owners are your own alliance/buddies. In Lowsec you may have people dropping POCOs to make isk of people they wouldn't normally be affiliated with (or they may use high taxes to discourage other players from using the rare planets). Or they might be just trying to lure in some unsuspecting PI people in order to kill their cloaky haulers.

In general I would assume it would be a good idea to contact the owners, to see if they live in the area and perhaps have their own intel channels (theoretically they wouldn't try to kill you if they're making taxes off you), and make sure they have a stable grip on the system and aren't going to have their POCOs wiped out two weeks after you set up your planets.
Makavelia
National Industries
#30 - 2013-03-08 18:07:56 UTC
Kodama Ikari wrote:
Makavelia wrote:

I would assume you can access those planets at 5% tax if that is what it shows you when you look. Lowsec is kind of a tricky thing. In hisec you don't have to deal with POCO owners, in nullsec the POCO owners are your own alliance/buddies. In Lowsec you may have people dropping POCOs to make isk of people they wouldn't normally be affiliated with (or they may use high taxes to discourage other players from using the rare planets). Or they might be just trying to lure in some unsuspecting PI people in order to kill their cloaky haulers.

In general I would assume it would be a good idea to contact the owners, to see if they live in the area and perhaps have their own intel channels (theoretically they wouldn't try to kill you if they're making taxes off you), and make sure they have a stable grip on the system and aren't going to have their POCOs wiped out two weeks after you set up your planets.

Yeah that sounds good. I noticed the systems with no stations seem to get a lot less grief or player flow. May not be the most optimal or safest in hauling but it's worthy risk given the alternitave.

None the less I'm gune mess around with some high sec tonight to get a grip on the interface. Cheers for your help.
Makavelia
National Industries
#31 - 2013-03-09 19:54:29 UTC
I was able to get a command center on a low sec planet (after some god awefull hauling issues). Can i assume i can take my goods from the corps poco if it let me place a command center?.

Kenna LeRoye
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2013-03-16 07:48:59 UTC
I'm toying with the idea of setting up my PI in lowsec, too. So far this thread has ben very helpful, so thanks everyone! My question is this: what actually happens if the original POCO gets destroyed and some other corp builds their own one? Do I just use that one? Is it necessary to contact the new owners? Provided they don't set the taxes at an exorbitant rate, of course.
Makavelia
National Industries
#33 - 2013-03-16 13:17:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Makavelia
Kenna LeRoye wrote:
I'm toying with the idea of setting up my PI in lowsec, too. So far this thread has ben very helpful, so thanks everyone! My question is this: what actually happens if the original POCO gets destroyed and some other corp builds their own one? Do I just use that one? Is it necessary to contact the new owners? Provided they don't set the taxes at an exorbitant rate, of course.

So far I've done a full 5 planet cycle with 4 p2 production shipping to a p3 production planet. I've been able to exprt/import with no trouble so far but how long that will last i do not know.

The biggest problem by far has been the hauling logistics. I fit a rupture with full cargo upgrades (lows/rigs) to get in 2 comand centers at a time. That was great becuase i could still do the mwd cloak trick for added safety.

The new problem was that i didn't understand just how much P2 would be shiped around from the 4 planets to the production planet. Since the rupy only had 2.1k space it would have took for ever.. so i had to take in a T1 hauler that is a complete free kill to a small group who want it.

It's not a huge deal sinc e ican use the t1 hauler for the p2 hauling, but i will use my rupy for the finished P3 product. It just means i have a lot more hauling to do than a specialised PI player.

- Question to anybody who knows.

Currently the 4 P2 planets have 6 basics feeding off a 10 head extractor vias silo. My P3 production planet has 2 launch pads feeding 16 advanced and a silo for some extra play space. I don't know if this is a optimal setup.

Should i consider having all 5 planets independent, going from p0 to p3?.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#34 - 2013-03-16 23:28:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Kenna LeRoye wrote:

Yes, your facilities and POCO access will restart after the new POCO is up.

......IF a new one is built. Could be awhile. Quite awhile. Smile

edit: Always remember almost everything in EVE is PvP. When that total wipeout occurred in Mahnagh (see post 22), I just threw in the towel and started over in 2 other systems. But that's the only time that's happened in over 2 years of Low Sec PI for me.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Melissa Cullin
Milligan Interstellar Industry and Trade Co.
#35 - 2013-03-17 19:37:15 UTC
Hi,

I've done my fair share of PI in lowsec. It really provides a good and decent income, but I personally detest all the hauling.
Last time I was doing PI in a FW system with no stations; this made sure that it was very rare to have pilots in the system. Most of the time I did my hauling in a cheap indy sometimes fitted with a cloak. Anyway if you want to find a nice system also look if it isn't too far located and if the route and the system isn't too populated. Using a scout alt is always recommended.
Furthermore I'd say if you aren't experienced with PI to do a little test run in highsec at least.

I recently stopped producing my PI products in lowsec since I detested the logistical issues. That's why I'm back in highsec.

Caped Vigilantes, an industrious alliance is looking for new members to bolster their ranks! Join now one of the corporations inside! For more information take a look at http://remyvanschoonwinkel.wix.com/caped-vigilantes or visit our forums at http://capedvigilantes.freeforums.org/index.php

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#36 - 2013-03-17 20:06:31 UTC
Melissa Cullin wrote:

I recently stopped producing my PI products in lowsec since I detested the logistical issues. That's why I'm back in highsec.

You fly in and out hauling in a CovOps Blockade Runner. No big deal.

Never caught once in 2 years. Across 4 Toons. In 3 different Regions.

Just keep factory planet in High Sec as one must often loiter at the POCO.

Bugsy VanHalen
Society of lost Souls
#37 - 2013-03-19 14:29:06 UTC
Makavelia wrote:
What I'm most interested in is nanite paste, but as i have been told it's P5 level. I'm guessing it will require some high level skills to reach that goal?. What i realy want to avoid is hauling mass amounts of P1 materials. I'd like to break them down enough so that i can fit the finished product/s into a monthly cov ops trip. PErhaps going upto p3 will achieve that?.

Do you know any good spread sheets or listings of all the production breakdowns?.

Nanite paste is a little odd. While it is made completely from PI materials it self is not a PI product. It is made from a BPO/BPC in a manufacturing slot, and can not be made on planets. It needs 2 P3 and a P2 input Dta chips, gel matrix bio paste, and nanites. It can not be made by PI factories, only the sub components can be made. the components should be very easy to make with 5 planets on a single character if you have the right planets.

I started making it myself and only had to repurpose a few planets to do so. However I have 30 planets altogether running PI.
Kodama Ikari
Thragon
#38 - 2013-03-19 16:32:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Kodama Ikari
Makavelia wrote:

Currently the 4 P2 planets have 6 basics feeding off a 10 head extractor vias silo. My P3 production planet has 2 launch pads feeding 16 advanced and a silo for some extra play space. I don't know if this is a optimal setup.

I'm a bit confused by this. Are you getting p2 by alternating p1 production? (described in sola mercury's post). If not I think you're labeling your stuff wrong. The basics turn p0 into p1, and the advanced turn p1 into p2 as well as p2 into p3.

Anyway, regarding the factory planet, I import 4 types of p1 to my factory planet, where I have 8 advanced processors doing 1 p2, 8 doing the other, and 4 doing the p3 material. The ratio here is 1 p3 processor for every 2+2 p2 processors, so if you really are importing p2 to your factory to make p3, you will be able to process much much more p2 than your 4 planets can provide. A dedicated p2->p3 factory would only be an efficient use of the planet if you were buying lots more p2 from the market or getting it from other people/characters.

If you are importing the p1 in a setup similar to mine, then with 6 basic processors per planet, you would want 6+6 advanced processors on your factory making the p2, with 3 advanced making p3. This will keep up with your factory planets. You can use extra pg for more storage or as flexible extra processing capacity.

i don't have a screenshot atm but my factory world looks like a barbel (or like this), with the p3 processors vertical in the center, launchpads on the left and right, silos outside of the launchpads, and groups of 2 p2 processors branching off from the silos. P2 is stored in the silos before going to the p3 processors, in case one side of the factory runs out of material (chiral structures are my limiting reagent).

Also, regarding the use of POCOs, if you're willing to trust that they won't be destroyed, you can use them for storage. For example, i produce metals faster than i can turn them to mechanical parts, so I have a bit of a buffer at the moment. I can take that huge buffer to the factory planet in an itty 5 and leave it in the POCO. Similarly, while that buffer gets eaten by the factory planet, I can just do occasional exports from the p1 worlds that make that stuff, and not pick it up until there's a lot there. Of course, this doesn't save you that much time if you're stuck with a viator that has about the same cargo capacity as a launchpad anyway. But if you're doing multiple planets in a quiet system and can use something with more space...
Makavelia
National Industries
#39 - 2013-03-19 16:46:27 UTC
Kodama Ikari wrote:
Makavelia wrote:

I'm a bit confused by this. Are you getting p2 by alternating p1 production? (described in sola mercury's post). If not I think you're labeling your stuff wrong. The basics turn p0 into p1, and the advanced turn p1 into p2 as well as p2 into p3.

Anyway, regarding the factory planet, I import 4 types of p1 to my factory planet, where I have 8 advanced processors doing 1 p2, 8 doing the other, and 4 doing the p3 material. The ratio here is 1 p3 processor for every 2+2 p2 processors, so if you really are importing p2 to your factory to make p3, you will be able to process much much more p2 than your 4 planets can provide. A dedicated p2->p3 factory would only be an efficient use of the planet if you were buying lots more p2 from the market or getting it from other people/characters.

If you are importing the p1 in a setup similar to mine, then with 6 basic processors per planet, you would want 6+6 advanced processors on your factory making the p2, with 3 advanced making p3. This will keep up with your factory planets. You can use extra pg for more storage or as flexible extra processing capacity.

i don't have a screenshot atm but my factory world looks like a barbel (or like this), with the p3 processors vertical in the center, launchpads on the left and right, silos outside of the launchpads, and groups of 2 p2 processors branching off from the silos. P2 is stored in the silos before going to the p3 processors, in case one side of the factory runs out of material (chiral structures are my limiting reagent).

2 of the planets produce toxic metals, and the other 2 produce chiral structures. The last planet produces robotics.

What I consider doing instead, to save most hauling is all 5 planets produce p3 from scratch.

I was thinking of using a 10 head extractor + 2 silos to stock up, then alternate each day between extracting heavy metal/cs.

Maybe?.
Kodama Ikari
Thragon
#40 - 2013-03-19 17:15:26 UTC
Makavelia wrote:

2 of the planets produce toxic metals, and the other 2 produce chiral structures. The last planet produces robotics.

What I consider doing instead, to save most hauling is all 5 planets produce p3 from scratch.

I was thinking of using a 10 head extractor + 2 silos to stock up, then alternate each day between extracting heavy metal/cs.

Maybe?.

Chiral structures and Toxic metals are P1 materials. If the 5th planet is producing consumer electronics, that is a P2 material. Consumer electronics + mechanical parts = robotics, which is a P3. Having all 5 planets produce p2 is viable and saves on hauling/taxes, plus any planet can make at least one kind of p2. You can do two methods. With two extractors its a pretty inefficient but requires little management besides occasionally moving the extractors. Using 1 extractor is efficient but you have to re-configure all of the basic processors every few days. My long post from last week addressed the problems of doing p2 on one planet with two extractors.
Previous page123Next page