These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

EVE ? It's a Trap !

First post First post
Author
Fatbottom Girl
Doomheim
#41 - 2012-06-08 19:25:25 UTC
Morganta wrote:
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
Yup.

Forums are indeed dead: nothing but the Goons sponsoring the Largest Verbal Circle Jerk of All Time. And how those floppy tongues (and fingers) do wag.


I can confirm that goons are naturally dedicated forum users


never not posting
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#42 - 2012-06-08 19:26:15 UTC
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:
Those who want a 'totally safe high sec': leave the game please.

Those who want 'a Goon-type All PvP only': please leave the game as well.

The balance worked for nearly a decade.




Your argument would only have traction if high sec was actually relevant, which it's not. The only people who care about high sec are the victi... er, high sec dwellers. This "balance" you speak of is completely irrelevant in null, where "balance" can change in a matter of hours.
FeralShadow
Academy of the Unseen Arts
#43 - 2012-06-08 19:27:37 UTC
Corina and Mira are both absolutely correct.

During any war both sides start propaganda against the side they're fighting against. You can be sure that Hitler made the Jews out to be terrible people, and the populace believed him for a while. Likewise the allies made Germans out to be terrible people and that's just how it goes. I've noticed some Goons do this often on these forums, and I honestly don't like where it's going. However, that's only a few of them. Generally they are rational, logical and (mostly) respectful people who simply want to be fun.

And as has been said many times before, you may not agree with what they do, but this game wouldn't be nearly as interesting without them. Simply the fact that they can do what they are doing is a testament to how great this game is.

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#44 - 2012-06-08 19:32:04 UTC
If we're extremeists then the OP is a fanatic.

Thanks for the attention, and no I won't sign your nasty granny ****.
Alexandra Delarge
The Korova
#45 - 2012-06-08 19:36:12 UTC
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:


Those who want a 'totally safe high sec': leave the game please.

Those who want 'a Goon-type All PvP only': please leave the game as well.



Didn't you quit because CCP nerfed your Data core agents.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1235256#post1235256

Because you had only just started to use them.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=997370#post997370


Price Check Aisle3
#46 - 2012-06-08 19:45:26 UTC
Whiners who claim they're leaving find out that no one gives a **** about them or their gripe, then hang around forever like stink on **** because they don't have the balls to actually quit.

Yeah, we got 'em.
  • Karl Hobb IATS
Fatbottom Girl
Doomheim
#47 - 2012-06-08 19:53:02 UTC
Alexandra Delarge wrote:
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:


Those who want a 'totally safe high sec': leave the game please.

Those who want 'a Goon-type All PvP only': please leave the game as well.



Didn't you quit because CCP nerfed your Data core agents.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1235256#post1235256

Because you had only just started to use them.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=997370#post997370




He is literally permanently quitting. And it's all goons, soundwave, ccp inferno aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
Karak Terrel
Foundation for CODE and THE NEW ORDER
#48 - 2012-06-08 19:56:50 UTC
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:

EXTREMIST GROUP
Allies vs. Axis
racism
The Jews were not so lucky.
utter elimination of anyone non-Goon.


You forgot, the goons staged the moon landing and are actually reptilians

the heck is wrong with you?

I find this very insulting, my grandfather died in a concentration camp!
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#49 - 2012-06-08 20:58:57 UTC
Karak Terrel wrote:


I find this very insulting, my grandfather died in a concentration camp!


And my grandfather was a prison camp guard - what's your point? I find it more frightening that you are offended by something that happened oh, 70 years ago. Neither you nor I were alive. Let it go!
Hans Jagerblitzen
Ice Fire Warriors
#50 - 2012-06-08 21:09:38 UTC
Can I haz your stuffs?? I'm far too busy doing CSM stuff to grind isk. Anything you have would be welcome.

CPM0 Chairman / CSM7 Vice Secretary

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#51 - 2012-06-08 21:10:15 UTC
highonpop wrote:
Posting in another thread with an NPC alt posting about how they think the game should be played!!!

The surprise and shock when you read and ...

It's the same old troll.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Bronya Boga
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#52 - 2012-06-08 21:10:45 UTC
im Jewish and take offense to this thread...as a reaction to the OP go **** yourself and leave
KrakizBad
Section 8.
#53 - 2012-06-08 21:12:15 UTC
Man that's a lot of butthurt over a couple of towers.
Kijo Rikki
Perkone
Caldari State
#54 - 2012-06-08 21:15:11 UTC
KrakizBad wrote:
Man that's a lot of butthurt over a couple of towers.


possibly too soon.....oh, nevermind, its been over 10 years.

You make a valid point, good Sir or Madam. 

Wilhelm Arcturus
Black Sheep Down
Tactical Narcotics Team
#55 - 2012-06-08 21:21:38 UTC
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:


The whole thing must be abandoned as is.

EVE ? It's a Trap.


Can I have your stuff?
Oregin
Phoenix Naval Operations
Phoenix Naval Systems
#56 - 2012-06-08 21:22:02 UTC
"Racism is racism"

Well done but Miner is not a 'race' it's a profession.

Idiots are idiots. Please stop making everyone who isn't a goon sympathiser look like a complete tard. The sheer volume of these threads are painting the rest of the community in a really crappy light. When will the whining stop?
Karak Terrel
Foundation for CODE and THE NEW ORDER
#57 - 2012-06-08 21:31:32 UTC
Ptraci wrote:
Karak Terrel wrote:


I find this very insulting, my grandfather died in a concentration camp!


And my grandfather was a prison camp guard - what's your point?


Well he actually fell off a watch tower. looks like they had something in common.

Ptraci wrote:

I find it more frightening that you are offended by something that happened oh, 70 years ago. Neither you nor I were alive. Let it go!


more frightening than a dude that compares the holocaust to a group of people that shoot on his internet spaceship? And I thought the the OP has a problem...
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Operations
#58 - 2012-06-08 21:37:24 UTC
Hey. Thanks for the Tweet !Big smile

Personally helping me advertise it's existence to the rest of the Industrialists out there who may have missed it. Who woulda thunk it ?

I'm so glad it got under your skin so far that you just HAD to Tweet it out !

_____________________________________

The Mittani‏@TheMittani

FORUM ALERT: I am literally Hitler; hisec miners are JUST LIKE Jews in WW2. You can't make this crap up. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=119145 #tweetfleet

https://twitter.com/#!/TheMittani

***

Heathkit
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#59 - 2012-06-08 21:38:03 UTC
All this discrimination and othering of "Goons" is really starting to offend me. We're not some monolithic group you know - we're people, with individual thoughts and aspirations.

Honestly Eve has become so hostile towards the Goon race these days that I don't know what I'll do.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#60 - 2012-06-08 21:38:41 UTC
Wilhelm Arcturus wrote:
Quartzlight Evenstar Icefluxor wrote:


The whole thing must be abandoned as is.

EVE ? It's a Trap.

Can I have your stuff?

No point, he's left a few times already.

And then look, here's another thread.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?