These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP where's the Wormhole NERFS WHY ARE THEY GETTING OFF SCOT FREE?? BURN EVE RYONE equally

First post
Author
Shara Kusanagi
Industrial Cruise Missile Protocol
#101 - 2012-04-16 03:55:04 UTC
Sounds like someone needs to rub one out.
David Mairne
Spatial Networks
#102 - 2012-04-16 03:56:24 UTC
Shara Kusanagi wrote:
Sounds like someone needs to rub one out.

Log before you flog!

Or we might get another rage post.
Elle Lau
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#103 - 2012-04-16 04:10:19 UTC
trollololo you guys are soooo funny Big smile
Don't Shoot-I Surrender
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#104 - 2012-04-16 04:22:33 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Incursions getting nerfed & drone alloys getting nerfed why are the blue loot NPC buy orders not getting nerfed to to help with the inflation?!?! The Pax Amarrian nerf was a good precendent of a NPC sell order which was balanced next the sleeper blue loot NPC buy order should be cut in the name of balance. A possible bounty 10% cut is being thrown around too by CCP Soundwave. Only one currenntly smelling like a rose is the Wormhole residents with the Escalation to Inferno lets have HYPERINFLATION mean the end fo Empire NPC's no longer being able to affford to buy sleeper crap which is non ribbons which acually add something to Eve & empire ( at least with Incursions Capsuleers are providing a service to Empire residents what has blueloot added to Empire's security? ) . LETS HAVE EVERYONE FEEL THE PAIN OF ESCALATING INFERNO[:!: A pox on EVERYONE'S house

You sound like a JEDI
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#105 - 2012-04-16 04:42:11 UTC
TheLightningCount wrote:
Darth just seems like a frickin ******. After having lived in wormholes for years, I can tell you this.

1. Wormholes are by no means overflowing with isk.

2. Whatever isk you make is shared with your fleet members.

3. You are going to die in a wormhole. Its not a matter of IF, or WHEN, but how often. Plan your finances accordingly.

I left wormholes over a year ago to run HS incursions with BOJ fleets, absolution fleet, and started making over 200 mil an hour. In wormholes I would make 150m an hour. (Which was judging by the time it took to farm all sites in a wormhole and selling it then splitting it up between your corp mates.)

)

1) is a lie WHers are raking in the wealth and you know it
2) Incursions also share ISK with your fleet members
3) you are also going to die in Incursion all this bull crap that Incursions are 0% risk free is a lie & CCP knows it they got the numbers troll

Bull crap you were making 200 million an hour in a HI Sec Incursion fleet that's how I know you are lieing
And I am hearing rom more & more peep the 150 million an hour is no were near the true top limit o ISK making in worm holes.
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
RAP ACTION HERO
#106 - 2012-04-16 04:47:06 UTC
because Two Step said so.

vitoc erryday

RAP ACTION HERO
#107 - 2012-04-16 04:59:26 UTC
Grumpymunky wrote:
Endeavour Starfleet wrote:
There is one thing that needs to be nerfed if all these others go into effect.. AFK Cloaking. Not sure about Wormholes tho.
AFK cloaking doesn't earn anything, so it needs a buff.
Digital Messiah wrote:
they are not a faucet, because they do not bring in more isk as a number they simply use what is already floating around.
Pretty sure money from NPC buy orders was not already "floating around."

afk cloaking reduce inflation by reducing isk/hour

vitoc erryday

Xorv
Questionable Acquisitions
#108 - 2012-04-16 05:14:45 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:

1) is a lie WHers are raking in the wealth and you know it

Yeah I heard quite a few Wormholers were coming to High Sec to do Incursions, I have no doubt they're raking it in!
Masikari
State War Academy
Caldari State
#109 - 2012-04-16 06:15:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Masikari
Obvious troll is obvious
Removal Tool
ElitistOps
Deepwater Hooligans
#110 - 2012-04-16 08:12:44 UTC
I do both. WH's and Incursions.

The incursion money prior to the nerf for me and the fleets I flew with was up to 160mil an hour, in perfect conditions a bit more.

I don't get near that amount in a C4, especially when sharing the sites with others. And you must remember, we don't get a spawn to replace the site we just completed within 2-3 minutes in a WH.

If I run incursions solidly for a week I would earn 2-3 billion, maybe more. In a good week in the C4 I would be lucky to get a billion.

And lastly your so called isk faucet of blue loot in wormholes is offset by an isk sink to some degree, that being ship, loot and pos losses.

In 12 months of incursioning I have lost 2 ships, one to a stupid mistake by me and one to a logi dc. total about 2 billion isk

In 6 months of being in a wormhole I have lost 10+ ships to other players and my mistakes. Total about 5-6 billion isk.

DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#111 - 2012-04-16 08:48:41 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
Removal Tool wrote:
I do both. WH's and Incursions.

The incursion money prior to the nerf for me and the fleets I flew with was up to 160mil an hour, in perfect conditions a bit more.

I don't get near that amount in a C4, especially when sharing the sites with others. And you must remember, we don't get a spawn to replace the site we just completed within 2-3 minutes in a WH.

If I run incursions solidly for a week I would earn 2-3 billion, maybe more. In a good week in the C4 I would be lucky to get a billion.

And lastly your so called isk faucet of blue loot in wormholes is offset by an isk sink to some degree, that being ship, loot and pos losses.

In 12 months of incursioning I have lost 2 ships, one to a stupid mistake by me and one to a logi dc. total about 2 billion isk

In 6 months of being in a wormhole I have lost 10+ ships to other players and my mistakes. Total about 5-6 billion isk.

You made some very good points I concede but there are a few counter points:
-OK in a C4+ you would be making more Wealth my understanding is the c1-c3 are lo ends & the C5+ are hi end?
-160 million is near perfect legion blitz fleet w/o bio breaks except during warps ( possible for a lil more but not much )
-SHIP LOSSES ARE NOT A ISK SINK they are a mineral sink ( your wealth is decreased but its in assets someone else still has the ISK )... still losses are losses I concede.

I am curious: you said your WH losses were due to other players & your mistakes so a portion of that I take it were to NPC's and other portion was due to the nature of no Concord. Remeber in lo & NULL concord is not present so there is more ISK ( maybe alot less risk though in NULL if you are deep in SOV )
My real point in this thread is that there is aproblem with the ISK faucets all around and J space is not getting all the nerfs that the rest of Eve will be shouldering. FACE IT CCP THE REAL LOSERS HERE IS THE DRONE LEGIONS WITH THE CRAPPY TRUE SEC UNBALANCING !!! More I hear about it the worse the bounties are for peeps living there and the only way to make it better is to further unbalance inflation for the rest of Eve. Sounds like Drone region needs a few Tech Moons to spawn
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#112 - 2012-04-16 09:14:23 UTC
Posting in a terrible troll thread.
seany1212
M Y S T
#113 - 2012-04-16 09:23:06 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:

-SHIP LOSSES ARE NOT A ISK SINK they are a mineral sink ( your wealth is decreased but its in assets someone else still has the ISK )

LOLd hard, because when you die every module drops...Lol

This just shows your grasp on the game tbh, bounties are immediate payouts, blue loot is market related. NERF CONCORD LP AS WELL AS INCURSION PAYOUTS Twisted
seany1212
M Y S T
#114 - 2012-04-16 09:25:30 UTC
Thorn Galen wrote:
Posting in a terrible troll thread.

Worst thing is, I reckon he's just giving the illusion he's trolling in order to gauge others responses and see if they agree with his own Roll
Apolyon I
Shadow of ISW
#115 - 2012-04-16 09:34:33 UTC
too bad noone would agree with him
Comy 1
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#116 - 2012-04-16 11:04:13 UTC
I could actually agree on nerfing the income from sleepers with 10% if we got instant bounty payout rather than blue items that you need to haul to empire and sell.

Alternatively, remove all bounties from the game and replace with their own version of blue loot that every carebear has to move into high/low/npc null and sell.

We shall see how happy every incursion or mission runner will be when his ship full of bounty loot gets suicide ganked and he realize everything he worked for during a week is lost in a glorious fire.
Hathrul
NED-Clan
Goonswarm Federation
#117 - 2012-04-16 11:15:10 UTC
Mars Theran wrote:

Lets not forget that that 150 million per hour is actually only for about 4-5 hours a week at best in your home system. Anything on top of that generally requires seeking out sites in other Wormholes with increasing Risk as you go farther out, or through manufacturing and mining gases

So to recap, that amounts to 150 * 8 players * average 4.5 hours per week = 5.4 billion ISK per week max out of a C6 on average. That's with max. Cap Escalations btw, using at least a Carrier and 2 Dreads to draw the Escalations. Just to be clear, Dreads are useless for anything but spawning the Cap wave and gtfo after, and Carriers are only useful for that and running logistics while trying to stay alive themselves. That's not as easy as it sounds btw

im sorry but have you ever been in high class wormhole space??
if you run sites like that no wonder your income isnt very good

regardless though. as been said, wormholes have a high risk, and once problems come knocking on your door, itll knock out the door, the door frame and most of the house the door was for as well. When we loose ships, we dont loose 1 or 2 but just entire fleets of faction/dead-space/meta 2 fit capitals and t3's.

so we make more then someone in highsec, big deal. were not in highsec

as for the isk faucet. though i can agree to some level that it should be changed, it basically is the same as bounties in empire on rats. and the OP started about the drone nerf.......they are basically the same as sleepers now. just without teeth and not in wormhole space :)
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#118 - 2012-04-16 11:16:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Simi Kusoni
seany1212 wrote:
LOLd hard, because when you die every module drops...Lol

This just shows your grasp on the game tbh, bounties are immediate payouts, blue loot is market related. NERF CONCORD LP AS WELL AS INCURSION PAYOUTS Twisted

Actually to be fair ship losses are not technically ISK sinks, although item and ship destruction is a pretty fundamental requirement for Eve's economy it is not due to them removing ISK from the game. If anything, thanks to insurance, ship losses are actually an ISK faucet. (Unless you're in T2/T3 ships, naturlich.)

Also, the blue loot Darth is going on about is actually an ISK faucet, it's the data things you sell to NPC market orders.

DarthNefarius wrote:
-OK in a C4+ you would be making more Wealth my understanding is the c1-c3 are lo ends & the C5+ are hi end?

Actually no, in a C5+ you can make a reasonable amount from the capital escalations etc. but most of your ISK will come from the high end ladars. Again, this is profit that you will not be getting from blue loot, but from selling goods. The combat sites will quickly be exhausted by any alliance/corp, and remember that you have to share profit for the limited number of sites you have access to.

For a solo player C3s and below are the only realistic option, C4s are probably the limit for the slightly more determined solo players with multiple accounts. However, even dual boxing WHs, you will still make less ISK per hour than you would dual boxing incursions. And you're risking your ships, and half your ISK comes in the form of ribbons which again, isn't just magical ISK stuck into your wallet.

DarthNefarius wrote:
-160 million is near perfect legion blitz fleet w/o bio breaks except during warps ( possible for a lil more but not much )

A lot of people dual box incursions, and 160m isn't that unrealistic for us. And before you say "I'd never have a dual boxer in my fleet", we don't tell you we're dual boxing. "Can I bring my friends who're also in shiny ships" usually translates into "I'm dual/triple boxing, but I'll be damned if I'll admit it to you".

DarthNefarius wrote:
I am curious: you said your WH losses were due to other players & your mistakes so a portion of that I take it were to NPC's and other portion was due to the nature of no Concord. Remeber in lo & NULL concord is not present so there is more ISK ( maybe alot less risk though in NULL if you are deep in SOV )

I would hazard a guess his mistakes led to death from other players, NPC deaths are pretty rare.

DarthNefarius wrote:
My real point in this thread is that there is aproblem with the ISK faucets all around and J space is not getting all the nerfs that the rest of Eve will be shouldering. FACE IT CCP THE REAL LOSERS HERE IS THE DRONE LEGIONS WITH THE CRAPPY TRUE SEC UNBALANCING !!! More I hear about it the worse the bounties are for peeps living there and the only way to make it better is to further unbalance inflation for the rest of Eve. Sounds like Drone region needs a few Tech Moons to spawn

The problem is you seem to believe CCP's intent with the upcoming changes was to decrease inflation, I see no evidence of this. They were merely performing risk/reward rebalancing, and attempting to fix the mining profession. I'm also pretty sure they are well aware of the risks of mudflation, which is probably why they are now going on an RMT sweep, following in the foot steps of Final Fantasy XI's creators.

Anyway, so far they seem to have done a good job, but in order to see that first you need to realize that their intent was never to provide us all with cheap ships and modules.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#119 - 2012-04-16 11:19:13 UTC
Comy 1 wrote:
I could actually agree on nerfing the income from sleepers with 10% if we got instant bounty payout rather than blue items that you need to haul to empire and sell.

Alternatively, remove all bounties from the game and replace with their own version of blue loot that every carebear has to move into high/low/npc null and sell.

We shall see how happy every incursion or mission runner will be when his ship full of bounty loot gets suicide ganked and he realize everything he worked for during a week is lost in a glorious fire.

Actually that would be pretty awesome.

Hehe, imagine making incursion fleets salvage, loot and distribute everything between fleet members fairly Lol CCP totally should have gone that route for slowing down VG blitzing. Hell, they should have made them scan down the sites too Twisted

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Hathrul
NED-Clan
Goonswarm Federation
#120 - 2012-04-16 11:28:41 UTC
Simi Kusoni wrote:

DarthNefarius wrote:

Actually no, in a C5+ you can make a reasonable amount from the capital escalations etc. but most of your ISK will come from the high end ladars. Again, this is profit that you will not be getting from blue loot, but from selling goods. The combat sites will quickly be exhausted by any alliance/corp, and remember that you have to share profit for the limited number of sites you have access to.

actually you are wrong here. the main income in higher class wormhole space is blue loot. where in low class wormholes most income hopefully comes from the salvaged nanoribbons, and you basically get lucky or unlucky on paychecks, the amount of elite sleeper battleships that you get from quad escalating every anomaly and radar/mag will yield so much blue loot that it outshines nanoribbons by far (though those are always tasty)

as for the ladars. yes, they can actually make you some nice money, and probebly come near regular sleeper ops in terms of income. the reason why in reality they mostly dont is
1. they are harder to find then anomalies.
2. they take a lot longer to do.
3. the sleeper spawn mechanics are annoying. warp to it, go afk half an hour, clean sleepers and then you can do it.
4. the vital and core ladars, where the good stuff is are fairly rare. even if you chain collapse your static it can take several tries to find a single one. and while you can easily have 2 fleets of farming t3's in a c5 running the sites at the same time, the limited amount of ladars make this anything but viable for the bigger alliances