These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

For the record theres just 3 Miltia's

Author
Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#141 - 2012-04-04 17:34:57 UTC
First off who is complaining about not getting fights? Probably the same dickless, gutless, dinkus that only undocks to ninja on kills...then says silly **** in coms like "wait dont kill it yet!!!!". Those people need to **** off to wow. Now on to my main point;

Its all relative to the situation and how its typically perceived incorrectly by the other side. For example Crom and I brought 2 thrashers to fight your 5 man AF/faction frig gang in vlil the other day. Your hesitation to engage (dont blame you there) led to somebody we had absolutely no contact with showing up in a hurricane when he saw intel posted about you...so we left knowing you would not engage, and completely understanding why. TBH only complaining we did was about the cane pilot.

You then took a shot at me in local when I reshipped to a drake to go point a carrier in akidagi, I was jumping from nen to aki with your gang...but it was simply a coincidence. Getting an understanding that what you are seeing is not always malicious or planned may lead to better opportunities for pew rather then blanket opinions that we all are blobby bastards :) Also realize it usually takes me a good 5-10 minutes to convince Crom to leave Nen P

BTW carrier got out because our miltia sucks massive ass in USTZ...so at least on that point we agreeOops

Mutnin wrote:

I'm just pointing and laughing at the fact that it's pretty routine for Gals to see what ships have been brought to a fight and do the same ole same ole of "shipping up" to fight the said gang to the point of redardedness. After all this time they still have yet to figure out how to get a fight by bringing adequate ships to a fight.

If you want a "fight" and you see your wts in small BC gang but you know you have a decent amount of numbers more than them then you ship down to say T1 Cruisers if you want a fight. If you see your targets in a bunch of Destroyers but you have 15 guys & they have 6 or 7 then you ship down to some T1 frigs if you want a fight. It's a give and take thing.. If you want the other side to fight out numbered then you have to produce a appealing fight for them.

There are certain things one can do to get a fight while out numbering your enemy that still makes the fight appear to be appealing. You don't bring 3 or 4 BC's & 5 or 6 cruisers then try to bait 4 or 5 Thrashers with a frig and cry & whine you got no fight.

If you are out roaming you have committed to a gang type and you are likely looking for a fight. When your opponent scouts out your gang, it's then up to them to decide if they want to try and match up a adequate gang in order to get a fight or if they just want to come with over powering force to either chase you off or gank you.

Time and time again Gallente have shown they have no ability or will to produce adequate gangs in order to make a fight appealing or possible. They have one card that they always pull out of the deck, that card being to ship into the most adequate gank ships possible then whine they they didn't get a fight at the same time running away the second a adequate gang is produced to fight what they have brought.

At the end of the day it takes two to tango and Gallentte can complain all day long about not getting the fights they want, when it never fails that they always go overboard when it comes to re-shipping or shipping-up once they spot a Caldari gang. The question still remains that once Caldari is back in force as we are slowly building up our gangs.. Will Gallentte stick around for the fights once Gangs are more equal in numbers?

nom nom

Mutnin
SQUIDS.
#142 - 2012-04-04 17:49:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Mutnin
Princess Nexxala wrote:
First off who is complaining about not getting fights? Probably the same dickless, gutless, dinkus that only undocks to ninja on kills...then says silly **** in coms like "wait dont kill it yet!!!!". Those people need to **** off to wow. Now on to my main point;

Well you should re-check at the title of this topic & the OP's post, and remember we are posting in a 18 page topic started by a Gallente with many of you complaining about no fights. Lol

Princess Nexxala wrote:

Its all relative to the situation and how its typically perceived incorrectly by the other side. For example Crom and I brought 2 thrashers to fight your 5 man AF/faction frig gang in vlil the other day. Your hesitation to engage (dont blame you there) led to somebody we had absolutely no contact with showing up in a hurricane when he saw intel posted about you...so we left knowing you would not engage, and completely understanding why. TBH only complaining we did was about the cane pilot.

You then took a shot at me in local when I reshipped to a drake to go point a carrier in akidagi, I was jumping from nen to aki with your gang...but it was simply a coincidence. Getting an understanding that what you are seeing is not always malicious or planned may lead to better opportunities for pew rather then blanket opinions that we all are blobby bastards :) Also realize it usually takes me a good 5-10 minutes to convince Crom to leave Nen P

BTW carrier got out because our miltia sucks massive ass in USTZ...so at least on that point we agreeOops

Far as the other night , it wasn't just your 2 Thrashers or the Cane,.. We were getting chased by a small Gal assault frig gang that also had 2 cruisers with them, then the assorted other stuff that shows up like Drakes & Canes and so on.

I will admit though, we also play the Thrasher game and I know how fast 2 of them can kill a frig. Even if just your 2 Thrashers vs the frigs we were in at the time, it would have been a tough call to jump into that knowing you are likely going to insta pop my Hookbill prior to even getting either of you locked up. That was really a no win situation as no matter what we did, we would have lost a Faction frig and maybe a T2 frig b4 we could take out insta locking 280mm Thrashers. Not a smart trade. Lol

It's also why we don't bother taking the Thrasher gangs into plexes, because I know it's pretty unlikely that anyone is gonna enter a plex knowing there is 5 or 6 Thrashers potentally sitting at the warp in. Twisted

As far as your Drake, in all honestly we would of went for that TBH.. The only reason we didn't, was I realized after our gang was already out that we didn't have a scram among us. We had some guys swap to diffrent ships b4 we left and I didn't realize that we "all" had long points. Cry
Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#143 - 2012-04-04 17:54:08 UTC
Thrashers aren't scary. Sure they are powerful against noobs but one scripted TD and that thing can't track ****. Then again most of the Cal Mil only knows about ECM as ewar so I can understand their fear of a simple thrasher.

SCHALAC HAS SPOKEN!! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Schalac

Mutnin
SQUIDS.
#144 - 2012-04-04 18:08:58 UTC
Schalac wrote:
Thrashers aren't scary. Sure they are powerful against noobs but one scripted TD and that thing can't track ****. Then again most of the Cal Mil only knows about ECM as ewar so I can understand their fear of a simple thrasher.

They typically use Arti Thrashers with 280mm's & dual sensor boosters. Trust me they are scray if you are in a frig jumping into them, because you probaly arent' going to even get one locked before you are in your pod, much less get a TD on them. Big smile

Jones Bones
Rattini Tribe
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#145 - 2012-04-05 01:41:05 UTC
ITT FW thinks anyone (including CCP) gives a **** about FW or low sec.

Tards.
Capitol One
Blue Canary
Watch This
#146 - 2012-04-05 01:51:45 UTC
Jones Bones wrote:
ITT FW thinks anyone (including CCP) gives a **** about FW or low sec.

Tards.

What a lovely troll :)

If you'd have paid any attention to fanfest you would've noticed there's actually quite a bit of focus on FW from CCP and the Community.

More on topic: Amarr and Minmatar Militia prove they're active and out for blood!

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12941645

The Gallente were late to the party because of Jumpfreighter, or so I hear.
Darthewok
Perkone
Caldari State
#147 - 2012-04-05 08:18:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Darthewok
FW revamp... how will they attract Caldari back?
Datacores, station benefits. Is that enough to draw the PVErs..

CAVEAT RICHARDUS VOLVERE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#148 - 2012-04-05 13:04:33 UTC
Mutnin wrote:
Schalac wrote:

They typically use Arti Thrashers with 280mm's & dual sensor boosters. Trust me they are scray if you are in a frig jumping into them, because you probaly arent' going to even get one locked before you are in your pod, much less get a TD on them. Big smile

Then don't jump into them. Make them come to you and make sure that you tack off of them when they charge.

SCHALAC HAS SPOKEN!! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Schalac

BolsterBomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#149 - 2012-04-05 13:45:31 UTC
Schalac wrote:
Mutnin wrote:
Schalac wrote:

Then don't jump into them. Make them come to you and make sure that you tack off of them when they charge.

mmmhmmm...right..........

The new FOTM is 280mm wolfs as well.

Brig General of The Caldari State

"Don" Bolsterbomb

Traitor and Ex Luminaire General of The Gallente Federation

BolsterBomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#150 - 2012-04-05 13:46:26 UTC
On a side note from what Nexx was saying.

Sometimes you just have to choose to engage. The option can be meh well die and get kills or well run and do nothing.

THats my problem, Id rather fight and die then run and do nothing

"Don" Bolsterbomb

Lord Zekk
Angel Raiders
#151 - 2012-04-05 22:05:50 UTC
Wow this thread is still alive!

Gallente: We win faction war because we are best at PVP.

Caldari: We win faction war because we have taken all of Gallente space!

Gallente: No! We win!

Caldari: No! WE win!

Honestly, right now the Gallente clearly have an upper hand from what I hear. That will change. I hear a lot of talk about old corps coming back to Fac War for the Caldari. Old Caldari wanting to from new corps. The fight will come if you stick around. There was a time when the Squids couldn't find many fights "because we won the war" but that changed.

This too shall pass.

Someone already said something like this a few pages back.

Stop expecting everyone to come fight you the way you want them to. Find new ways to get fights. Every victory isn't measured by a kill mail.

chatgris
Quantum Cats Syndicate
Of Essence
#152 - 2012-04-05 23:59:51 UTC
Lord Zekk wrote:
Every victory isn't measured by a kill mail.

I agree with everything in your above post but this line :)
Tekitha
Esshulls Retirement Club
#153 - 2012-04-06 02:07:55 UTC
Mutnin wrote:

The question still remains that once Caldari is back in force as we are slowly building up our gangs.. Will Gallentte stick around for the fights once Gangs are more equal in numbers?

We will fight anyone, anywhere at anytime. Sometimes we are blobbing, sometimes we are being blobbed, sometimes the numbers are equal. But we will take any fight, we will take it on our terms and "that" is why we will win (mostly :) )

Also, getting pretty sick of being lumped into this label of "gallente Militia" and the stigma that surrounds it. You really should start referring to specific Time zones, or better yet, specific Corps. All this talk of blobbing and frigates and destroyers is embarassing!
Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#154 - 2012-04-06 13:37:05 UTC
1/10

Tekitha wrote:

Also, getting pretty sick of being lumped into this label of "gallente Militia" and the stigma that surrounds it. You really should start referring to specific Time zones, or better yet, specific Corps. All this talk of blobbing and frigates and destroyers is embarassing!

nom nom

Tekitha
Esshulls Retirement Club
#155 - 2012-04-06 17:06:46 UTC
Princess Nexxala wrote:
1/10

Tekitha wrote:

I'm sorry, you were under the impression that I was trolling with that statement?

I really wasn't. Being categorised the same as retards who fly frigates and destroyers all day IS embarrassing.
BolsterBomb
Perkone
Caldari State
#156 - 2012-04-06 17:57:56 UTC
Tekitha wrote:
Princess Nexxala wrote:
1/10

Tekitha wrote:

I'm sorry, you were under the impression that I was trolling with that statement?

I really wasn't. Being categorised the same as retards who fly frigates and destroyers all day IS embarrassing.

Because flying frigates and destroyers takes no skill amirite?

"Don" Bolsterbomb

Tekitha
Esshulls Retirement Club
#157 - 2012-04-06 18:08:16 UTC
BolsterBomb wrote:
Tekitha wrote:
Princess Nexxala wrote:
1/10

Tekitha wrote:

Because flying frigates and destroyers takes no skill amirite?

Not necessarily, it's just really boring and pointless yet the amount of smack u guys give each other over it is astounding. I've seen people lose titans and be less butthurt than when one of you guys gets blobbed and loses a thrasher. Your constant bickering on these forums makes FW look like the special olympics when in actual fact, the caldari militia and a select few individuals from gallente UsTZ are pretty much the only people with the mentality of frigs, dessie and whining about blobs.

The irony is your destroying the one thing u seem to want to see succeed (FW) by arguing like idiots over irrelevant things and turning new players off to the idea. Honestly there is no reason not to be in RvB instead of the type of pvp u do.
Pulgy
Doomheim
#158 - 2012-04-06 19:42:09 UTC
sweet zombie jesus this thread delivers.
/grabs more popcorn
No range? No problem!   Join the Church of the Holy Blasterâ„¢ . A Hybrid religion.
Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#159 - 2012-04-06 19:47:39 UTC
It's all Pulgy's faultRoll

Pulgy wrote:
sweet zombie jesus this thread delivers.
/grabs more popcorn

nom nom

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#160 - 2012-04-06 19:51:52 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
Tekitha wrote:
We will fight anyone, anywhere at anytime.
Will anybody eat this low hanging fruit? Is there no one?