These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Discussion thread about WiS

First post First post
Author
Soulpirate
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#501 - 2012-08-23 17:56:21 UTC
It would apear that CCP has decided the discussion on WiS is over.
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#502 - 2012-08-23 19:27:27 UTC
Soulpirate wrote:
It would apear that CCP has decided the discussion on WiS is over.


They don't even know what they want to hear, so they couldn't care less about what we say.

And whatever we say it's not going to be attendded for a couple years at least.

We are expendable.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Ghazu
#503 - 2012-08-24 04:38:29 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Soulpirate wrote:
It would apear that CCP has decided the discussion on WiS is over.


They don't even know what they want to hear, so they couldn't care less about what we say.

And whatever we say it's not going to be attendded for a couple years at least.

We are expendable.



and we are winningBlinkBlinkBlink

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#504 - 2012-08-24 16:18:15 UTC
Ghazu wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Soulpirate wrote:
It would apear that CCP has decided the discussion on WiS is over.


They don't even know what they want to hear, so they couldn't care less about what we say.

And whatever we say it's not going to be attendded for a couple years at least.

We are expendable.



and we are winningBlinkBlinkBlink



Are you sure ?
it looks like a loss for everyone here.

But i guess a few trolls don,t realize that

R.S.I2014

Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#505 - 2012-08-24 23:07:50 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Soulpirate wrote:
It would apear that CCP has decided the discussion on WiS is over.


They don't even know what they want to hear, so they couldn't care less about what we say.

Considering that much of what they get from threads like these is a stream of 'CCP is lying to us' 'CCP don't care about us' and disparaging comments about individual members of the development team, is it any wonder that communication has dried up?

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#506 - 2012-08-25 05:38:23 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Soulpirate wrote:
It would apear that CCP has decided the discussion on WiS is over.


They don't even know what they want to hear, so they couldn't care less about what we say.

Considering that much of what they get from threads like these is a stream of 'CCP is lying to us' 'CCP don't care about us' and disparaging comments about individual members of the development team, is it any wonder that communication has dried up?



communication has not dried up.
It was perfectly going on(with a little too much Soons ,but ok) ,until suddenly Unifex and Hillmar decided to end it,without any reason given

R.S.I2014

Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#507 - 2012-08-25 07:39:49 UTC
Thanks for so nicely illustrating my point.

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#508 - 2012-08-25 08:33:19 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Soulpirate wrote:
It would apear that CCP has decided the discussion on WiS is over.


They don't even know what they want to hear, so they couldn't care less about what we say.

Considering that much of what they get from threads like these is a stream of 'CCP is lying to us' 'CCP don't care about us' and disparaging comments about individual members of the development team, is it any wonder that communication has dried up?


Oh my, you are SO right! I was blind but now I can SEE!

Quick, let's send flowers to CCP! Flowers for everyone! And a box of their favorite drinks for TA! Did i said a box? No! TWO boxes of their favorite drinks for Team Avatar!

Because you know, we are TARFU because of what we say, and not because CCP is a corporation and has made a corporate decission that WiS can be left broken and unfinished with lesser harm than any other feature.

They've accounted the pluses and the minuses and effort vs profit and have decided that they don't need to invest in developing WiS now.

And of course, we the players are so self-entitled that we complain and misbehave for them grabbing our money and not delivering what we expected for six years. We are so rude....

I feel so ashamed now that I must apologyze, and certainly this lady can express it beter than myself.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#509 - 2012-08-25 10:31:41 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
Thanks for so nicely illustrating my point.



so your point is that it is perfectly normal that some people are fed up with CCP,s actions when it comes to WIS that they are making clear what they think about it.

ok with me then

R.S.I2014

Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#510 - 2012-08-25 12:57:01 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Scatim Helicon wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Soulpirate wrote:
It would apear that CCP has decided the discussion on WiS is over.


They don't even know what they want to hear, so they couldn't care less about what we say.

Considering that much of what they get from threads like these is a stream of 'CCP is lying to us' 'CCP don't care about us' and disparaging comments about individual members of the development team, is it any wonder that communication has dried up?


Oh my, you are SO right! I was blind but now I can SEE!

Quick, let's send flowers to CCP! Flowers for everyone! And a box of their favorite drinks for TA! Did i said a box? No! TWO boxes of their favorite drinks for Team Avatar!

Because you know, we are TARFU because of what we say, and not because CCP is a corporation and has made a corporate decission that WiS can be left broken and unfinished with lesser harm than any other feature.

They've accounted the pluses and the minuses and effort vs profit and have decided that they don't need to invest in developing WiS now.

And of course, we the players are so self-entitled that we complain and misbehave for them grabbing our money and not delivering what we expected for six years. We are so rude....

I feel so ashamed now that I must apologyze, and certainly this lady can express it beter than myself.

look at that strawman.

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#511 - 2012-08-25 15:00:46 UTC  |  Edited by: oldbutfeelingyoung
ok so we have to be nice to some devs here ,it seems

I give it a try and the only thing i come up with is:

Team Avatar thank you for your effort ,too bad that all your hard work is down the drain
I hope we can see you on other projects ,where you can show off the work you have done on it and being applauded by this community for it.


i am searching for some good comments for CCP management ..........................................................searching.............................................................still searching .....................................nope can,t find it

R.S.I2014

Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#512 - 2012-08-25 18:37:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Scatim Helicon
If you want people to communicate with you, not insulting them and belittling their work and their colleagues at every chance might be a good start.

Most of us learned that at a young age, it seems a few of the slower members of the community here have yet to catch on.

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#513 - 2012-08-25 20:53:01 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
If you want people to communicate with you, not insulting them and belittling their work and their colleagues at every chance might be a good start.

Most of us learned that at a young age, it seems a few of the slower members of the community here have yet to catch on.


Then I wonder why you write here if you don't aim to communicate with us...?

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#514 - 2012-08-26 06:04:01 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
If you want people to communicate with you, not insulting them and belittling their work and their colleagues at every chance might be a good start.

Most of us learned that at a young age, it seems a few of the slower members of the community here have yet to catch on.


Well ,i feel insulted by the way Team Avatar suddenly had to stop communication without a good reason given.

People learn at young age ,when you suddenly have stop the conversation ,you say why and go

R.S.I2014

J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#515 - 2012-08-30 19:25:33 UTC
Wait .. did they stop ALL WiS content like the exploration stuff they were working on? Been away for a bit and kinda missed on the latest news.

Also have a new beast of a pc that can run multiple clients of any game at max detail without the slightest hiccup and just looking at how nice the CQ (and my avatar) looked as I walked up and down the corridor almost brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could break out of that room!
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#516 - 2012-08-30 19:30:49 UTC
J3ssica Alba wrote:
Wait .. did they stop ALL WiS content like the exploration stuff they were working on? Been away for a bit and kinda missed on the latest news.

Also have a new beast of a pc that can run multiple clients of any game at max detail without the slightest hiccup and just looking at how nice the CQ (and my avatar) looked as I walked up and down the corridor almost brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could break out of that room!


They have stopped talking about it because of some corporateness, which included never releasing the devblog.

So all in all CCP is not talking about WiS ATM.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#517 - 2012-08-30 19:33:44 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
J3ssica Alba wrote:
Wait .. did they stop ALL WiS content like the exploration stuff they were working on? Been away for a bit and kinda missed on the latest news.

Also have a new beast of a pc that can run multiple clients of any game at max detail without the slightest hiccup and just looking at how nice the CQ (and my avatar) looked as I walked up and down the corridor almost brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could break out of that room!


They have stopped talking about it because of some corporateness, which included never releasing the devblog.

So all in all CCP is not talking about WiS ATM.


Which is fine, since we're judging CCP by what they do, not what they say.

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

Lateris
#518 - 2012-08-31 20:22:00 UTC
All CCP really need to do is give the avatar more purpose such as crafting.
Gevlin
Planned Obsolescence.
No Visual.
#519 - 2012-08-31 22:42:41 UTC
I would love planet side resource gathering on planets............then I get caught in the cross fire of 2 dust merc groups.... Ouch

Someday I will have the time to play. For now it is mining afk in High sec. In Cheap ships

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#520 - 2012-09-02 05:51:51 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
J3ssica Alba wrote:
Wait .. did they stop ALL WiS content like the exploration stuff they were working on? Been away for a bit and kinda missed on the latest news.

Also have a new beast of a pc that can run multiple clients of any game at max detail without the slightest hiccup and just looking at how nice the CQ (and my avatar) looked as I walked up and down the corridor almost brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could break out of that room!


They have stopped talking about it because of some corporateness, which included never releasing the devblog.

So all in all CCP is not talking about WiS ATM.


Which is fine, since we're judging CCP by what they do, not what they say.




we all are doing just that

R.S.I2014