These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CCP where's the Wormhole NERFS WHY ARE THEY GETTING OFF SCOT FREE?? BURN EVE RYONE equally

First post
Author
Gonzo TheGreat
Donuttown
#401 - 2012-06-09 01:59:42 UTC
Ah, this thread again !
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#402 - 2012-06-09 02:45:31 UTC
Qui Shon wrote:
QT McWhiskers wrote:
This scrub wants to nerf blue loot yet makes no mention of the thousands, yes thousands, of people killed in high value ships per WEEK in W-space.


See, the fact that everyone and their grandmother flies bling these days in w-space, actually speaks for nerfing w-space income, not against it. Speaks quite loudly for it, in fact.

When even the plebs bathe in gold, time for a change. Bear


Hisec Incursions were of course worse. Worse for the economy, because they had so many people doing them, and worse for peoples sensibilities, because there was very little risk.


You can actually afford to fly expensive ships with expe sivs mods after a really good time in wspace. First months are actually to settle and pay for ypur investment. And don even mention those of us who needs to put plexs on both accouts due to the fact that I cannot give myself the luxury of paying both of them (something about a wife who insists on buying food, prepay health insurance and clthing for the kid..., nasty stuff, rally).
So, it takes a while to do some real isk.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#403 - 2012-06-09 05:15:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Kalel Nimrott
Cell phone went Jacko, Wacko, Dot on me again.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Qui Shon
Capital Construction Research
#404 - 2012-06-09 10:10:59 UTC
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
Qui Shon wrote:
QT McWhiskers wrote:
This scrub wants to nerf blue loot yet makes no mention of the thousands, yes thousands, of people killed in high value ships per WEEK in W-space.


See, the fact that everyone and their grandmother flies bling these days in w-space, actually speaks for nerfing w-space income, not against it. Speaks quite loudly for it, in fact.

When even the plebs bathe in gold, time for a change. Bear


Hisec Incursions were of course worse. Worse for the economy, because they had so many people doing them, and worse for peoples sensibilities, because there was very little risk.


You can actually afford to fly expensive ships with expe sivs mods after a really good time in wspace. First months are actually to settle and pay for ypur investment. And don even mention those of us who needs to put plexs on both accouts due to the fact that I cannot give myself the luxury of paying both of them (something about a wife who insists on buying food, prepay health insurance and clthing for the kid..., nasty stuff, rally).
So, it takes a while to do some real isk.


You're right, I can, and I've been doing it since April 2009.
Haven't paid real money for any of my accounts since 2009 either.
Which is why I know quite well that W-space income needs a nerf, via lowering npc buy orders.
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#405 - 2012-06-09 14:56:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Kalel Nimrott
No, it doesn`t. I been doing them since 2010 and I can tell you that they are fine as they are right now. They are hard to understand and they are risky to do. You have to be very good at them or do things RIGHT to not get blown up to bits in an enviroment were you can lose everything in a mistake.
Yeah, high reward. And keep my pockets filled up while I do things right doesn`t seem unbalanced.
But if you want a nerf or your blues, just send them to me!

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Qui Shon
Capital Construction Research
#406 - 2012-06-09 15:18:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Qui Shon
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
Yeah, high reward. And keep my pockets filled up while I do things right doesn`t seem unbalanced.
But if you want a nerf or your blues, just send them to me!


It's a question of degree, naturally. Right now you can just look at the big blobfight kb reports and see that there's entirely too much isk floating around in W-space.

I want my blues nerfed, because I want your blues nerfed. Now seriously, would a 10% drop in npc buyorder price (in line with the rest of the PvE reward changes) really be so bad? I wouldn't care a bit, as far as my personal income is concerned.

But if it meant a 10% drop of bling in the blobs, that'd be grand.

Now mind you, I don't know what lower class sites pay out, my main issue is with higher class sites, aka C5-C6, and the cap spawns, which is just too easy isk. Which shows in the ships and fits everyone flies nowadays, in high class w-space.



OR, if you want this to be a stupid flame fest which some here seem to love, I could say that if you've been doing them since 2010 and struggle to pay for two measly accounts as well as bits and bobs and ships, you're obviously not doing them right.

But that would not be constructive.
Godfrey Silvarna
Arctic Light Inc.
Arctic Light
#407 - 2012-06-09 16:12:05 UTC
Qui Shon wrote:
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
Yeah, high reward. And keep my pockets filled up while I do things right doesn`t seem unbalanced.
But if you want a nerf or your blues, just send them to me!


It's a question of degree, naturally. Right now you can just look at the big blobfight kb reports and see that there's entirely too much isk floating around in W-space.

I want my blues nerfed, because I want your blues nerfed. Now seriously, would a 10% drop in npc buyorder price (in line with the rest of the PvE reward changes) really be so bad? I wouldn't care a bit, as far as my personal income is concerned.

But if it meant a 10% drop of bling in the blobs, that'd be grand.

Now mind you, I don't know what lower class sites pay out, my main issue is with higher class sites, aka C5-C6, and the cap spawns, which is just too easy isk. Which shows in the ships and fits everyone flies nowadays, in high class w-space.



OR, if you want this to be a stupid flame fest which some here seem to love, I could say that if you've been doing them since 2010 and struggle to pay for two measly accounts as well as bits and bobs and ships, you're obviously not doing them right.

But that would not be constructive.

Tweaking the despawn mechanics of escalated sites might do the trick without having to touch prices.
Apolyon I
Shadow of ISW
#408 - 2012-06-09 16:13:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Apolyon I
everyone agree payouts is fine with the risk

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=13601461

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=13301497

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=13512760

find me any other place this could happen then we talk about nerf

EDIT: I guess because CCRES never pvp and carebear whole day, just nerf CCRES income and we're good
Diego Sarmoti
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#409 - 2012-06-09 16:18:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Diego Sarmoti
Qui Shon wrote:


It's a question of degree, naturally. Right now you can just look at the big blobfight kb reports and see that there's entirely too much isk floating around in W-space.

I want my blues nerfed, because I want your blues nerfed. Now seriously, would a 10% drop in npc buyorder price (in line with the rest of the PvE reward changes) really be so bad? I wouldn't care a bit, as far as my personal income is concerned.




How does kb reports support lowering isk payouts? That statement is mind-numbingly tenuous to your point and you could say the same about null and high sec (OMG look at that bling mission golem, guess it's time to nerf xyz). One could also point to the fact that people in wh's are going to be slightly more inclined to pvp more ( kb kills is due to more people that want pvp rather than an abundance of isk).

Cap escalations are risky, trust me. Not to mention all the dudes who SD rather than give the km. Plus all the caps lost trying to make their bearing "safe."

It's terribad that you guys are calling for less isk. I say add more pvp RISK if you think things need to be tweaked. Talking about an awful mindset. Think more pvp and less pve.

PS. CCRES I thought was well aware of the risk in wh's?
Uinuva Karma
Doomheim
#410 - 2012-06-09 16:57:20 UTC
What the **** is this shitthread doing here?

This in an Incursion whine thread that belongs to the carebear forum or GD.

OP is nothing but a troll.

Captain Kirk didn't stay in hisec. 

Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#411 - 2012-06-09 18:22:31 UTC
Qui Shon wrote:
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
Yeah, high reward. And keep my pockets filled up while I do things right doesn`t seem unbalanced.
But if you want a nerf or your blues, just send them to me!


It's a question of degree, naturally. Right now you can just look at the big blobfight kb reports and see that there's entirely too much isk floating around in W-space.

I want my blues nerfed, because I want your blues nerfed. Now seriously, would a 10% drop in npc buyorder price (in line with the rest of the PvE reward changes) really be so bad? I wouldn't care a bit, as far as my personal income is concerned.

But if it meant a 10% drop of bling in the blobs, that'd be grand.

Now mind you, I don't know what lower class sites pay out, my main issue is with higher class sites, aka C5-C6, and the cap spawns, which is just too easy isk. Which shows in the ships and fits everyone flies nowadays, in high class w-space.



OR, if you want this to be a stupid flame fest which some here seem to love, I could say that if you've been doing them since 2010 and struggle to pay for two measly accounts as well as bits and bobs and ships, you're obviously not doing them right.

But that would not be constructive.


You didn`t have to do this a stupid flame fest, but you did. Noticed.
On the other hand, I was doing PRETTY well in a previous C3 until stupidly we were out of it losing everything in.
Then there was this C2, but wasn`t as good as the C3 that I was used to, so I was not intensive doing things.
We a new blood injection we moved again to a C3 and as we were getting used again to the sites and stuff, we are struggling but getting the job done.
Doing it wrong?, more like not commiting to it. But **** happens.
BTW, I thought you guys weren`t doing WH anymore since that thing with ARHAM and KnR

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Qui Shon
Capital Construction Research
#412 - 2012-06-09 20:11:01 UTC
Godfrey Silvarna wrote:
Tweaking the despawn mechanics of escalated sites might do the trick without having to touch prices.


True.
Could also just adjust how much Guardians drop.

Apolyon I wrote:
EDIT: I guess because CCRES never pvp and carebear whole day, just nerf CCRES income and we're good

CCRES doesn't exist anymore, only me left now after my almost 2 year break, so your silly attempt and an insult can be put to me directly just as well, it won't be any more effective while trying to attack my old corp Blink

Diego Sarmoti wrote:
One could also point to the fact that people in wh's are going to be slightly more inclined to pvp more ( kb kills is due to more people that want pvp rather than an abundance of isk).


Nah, what you'll see is more bling, rather then more fights. Power creep, where reasonably priced stuff, the kind that forms the majority of fights in null and low, is not competitive without really lopsided numbers.

Diego Sarmoti wrote:
Cap escalations are risky, trust me.

Bwahaha. Now you're funny. I've been doing them, alone, since 2009. So why should I trust your bs?

And what does SDing people have to do with ?

Diego Sarmoti wrote:
It's terribad that you guys are calling for less isk. I say add more pvp RISK if you think things need to be tweaked. Talking about an awful mindset. Think more pvp and less pve.


More risk would be great, but what w-space really needs is mechanic change to return it more towards what originally set it apart from low and null, i.e. small entities operating in small gangs. Break this cycle of ever bigger blobs and ever more bling.
But it also needs more unpredictability, w-space population has matured into entities so organized that the existing mechanics are mere speedbumps, rather then roadblocks that need navigating around, for big blobs to operate.
Qui Shon
Capital Construction Research
#413 - 2012-06-09 20:16:57 UTC
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
BTW, I thought you guys weren`t doing WH anymore since that thing with ARHAM and KnR


Again, there is no "you guys", just me. So I'm free to **** off much of W-space "community" by arguing for reduced isk and increased difficulty of operating large blobs, nobody else will suffer for my forum whoring P

PS.
Assuming you mean RnK I wasn't aware ccres had had a "thing" with them. But I've been away for almost two years so who knows. Don't really care either, mind.
Diego Sarmoti
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#414 - 2012-06-09 21:45:39 UTC
Qui Shon wrote:


Again, there is no "you guys", just me. So I'm free to **** off much of W-space "community" by arguing for reduced isk and increased difficulty of operating large blobs, nobody else will suffer for my forum whoring P



First you say you've been doing cap escalations by yourself for years, then in the next sentence you've been away for two years. And yet you proclaim to have the current 411 on wh life. Roll

Self-destruction is still a ship loss = risk. You, being from CCRES are familiar with this function of the game, yes? Caps are lost all the time in w-space.. bunches of them are recorded... I'm guessing at least half aren't.

I don't know what la-la land you were in during your 2 year "omg we got rolfcurbstomped so bad we didn't want to show by aharm, now I'm quitting" hiatus, but wow CCRES talking about how non-risky wh space is... just too rich to bother with.

If anything you are just making the argument that there should be MORE isk and risk in wh's not less, so self-righteous four-account care-bears have everything to worry about each time the roll out their "bling" If they have one tower in a C5+, it should be worthwhile for people to kick them out. As it stands, it's marginal at best.

If you haven't found small gang warfare in (or from) wh's you simply aren't looking. There is no arguing that, it's just a fact. There are real risks and real rewards.
Apolyon I
Shadow of ISW
#415 - 2012-06-09 22:00:18 UTC
Qui Shon wrote:
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
BTW, I thought you guys weren`t doing WH anymore since that thing with ARHAM and KnR


Again, there is no "you guys", just me. So I'm free to **** off much of W-space "community" by arguing for reduced isk and increased difficulty of operating large blobs, nobody else will suffer for my forum whoring P

PS.
Assuming you mean RnK I wasn't aware ccres had had a "thing" with them. But I've been away for almost two years so who knows. Don't really care either, mind.

Darth V2.0
Ryoken McKeon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#416 - 2012-06-09 23:42:19 UTC
OP, if WH income is so good why don't you try your hand? No balls.
rofflesausage
State War Academy
Caldari State
#417 - 2012-06-10 01:41:45 UTC
No local
No hotdrops
No easy jump freighter logistics
No easy gate camps
No station docking games
Actual effort required to get back in once you've been podded

Lets leave the holes to the pros, eh?
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#418 - 2012-06-10 01:48:50 UTC
rofflesausage wrote:
No local
No hotdrops
No easy jump freighter logistics
No easy gate camps
No station docking games
Actual effort required to get back in once you've been podded

Lets leave the holes to the pros, eh?

Oh for the love of god especially that one.

Jump freighters have to have been one of the silliest things ever to be implemented in this game. I also quite like the way WHs tend to encourage fighting in space, rather than on gates or stations.

Either way, the "look at the shiny kills" argument used above is silly. Shiny fits like that are common in null sec, low sec and high sec. The main difference is that in null sec, low sec and high sec those ships very rarely actually die. Hence, no kill mails.

And no, I don't live in WH space. I live in low sec, and it's pretty damn safe.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Qui Shon
Capital Construction Research
#419 - 2012-06-10 06:23:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Qui Shon
Diego Sarmoti wrote:
Qui Shon wrote:


Again, there is no "you guys", just me. So I'm free to **** off much of W-space "community" by arguing for reduced isk and increased difficulty of operating large blobs, nobody else will suffer for my forum whoring P



First you say you've been doing cap escalations by yourself for years, then in the next sentence you've been away for two years. And yet you proclaim to have the current 411 on wh life. Roll


Lol, not been doing them continuously ofc (mind staggers at the trillions I'd have if I had been doing w-space PvE constantly), but did 'em for the first couple years, and been doing them again after coming back. Soon I shall have amassed enough isk to never need to do PvE again, and it'll be all pew from there on.

Quote:
You, being from CCRES are familiar with this function of the game, yes?[

No, me, being me, am familiar with the game. Why do you want to drag my old corp into it all the time?
Are you a sheep, only identifying with your herd? Think everyone else is the same?

Quote:
I don't know what la-la land you were in during your 2 year "omg we got rolfcurbstomped so bad we didn't want to show by aharm, now I'm quitting" hiatus, but wow CCRES talking about how non-risky wh space is... just too rich to bother with.


Ahahaa, now I know why you want to drag the corp in, you lack angles to attack me personally with, so you think attacking ccres will win you forum pvp points, as if this was coad or you knew anything about it. Lol
PS. if you're still too stupid to get it, it isn't "ccres" talking, it's me, Qui Shon.


But okay, I'll give your silly flames some fuel, it might be fun. I "quit" before aharm and their merc horde kicked us out. but I came back for that last stand, and it felt like quite some effort just to move my ships and alts back in. It was perhaps my greatest disappointment in game so far when there was no fight to be had, but that doesn't bother me anymore.

CCRES had already gone from winning every engagement vs aharm and almost everything vs other corps and being on top of w-space during the first year, to losing half the fights and to finally becoming a corp where I couldn't stay in home system for a day without raging at some ******* who failed at copying bookmarks (only to have a later-to-be-discovered-as aharm spy defend them, further pissing me off and driving me away from home). When aharm and their merc horde finally kicked us out, they achieved parity in isk destroyed/lost vs CCRES (all those faction towers), and then went on to become one of if not the top corp of w-space, while ccres continued dying a slow death. And now it's officially dead, so your no doubt continuing attacks will be against a corpse Lol


Quote:
If they have one tower in a C5+, it should be worthwhile for people to kick them out. As it stands, it's marginal at best.

Lul, I used to kick out small corps like that all on my own, back in the good old days. It was always worthwhile, because I enjoyed it, even when they sd:d everything.
Diego Sarmoti
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#420 - 2012-06-10 08:10:12 UTC
You have yet to make a valid point as to why wh blue isk needs to be nerfed. So far is been bitter vet diatribe against bling, lame (faulty) logic mixed with a dash of contradiction... so yeah I feel it's fair game to point out some history for other readers (poor souls) of this awful thread so they can have a point of reference.