These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CCP where's the Wormhole NERFS WHY ARE THEY GETTING OFF SCOT FREE?? BURN EVE RYONE equally

First post
Author
Aron Croup
Incompatible Protocol
#321 - 2012-05-11 09:13:59 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Incursions getting nerfed & drone alloys getting nerfed why are the blue loot NPC buy orders not getting nerfed to to help with the inflation?!?! The Pax Amarrian nerf was a good precendent of a NPC sell order which was balanced next the sleeper blue loot NPC buy order should be cut in the name of balance. A possible bounty 10% cut is being thrown around too by CCP Soundwave. Only one currenntly smelling like a rose is the Wormhole residents with the Escalation to Inferno. Lets have the current inflation mean the end fo Empire NPC's no longer being able to affford to buy sleeper crap (NPC buy orders) which is non ribbons (blue loot) which acually adds something to Eve & empire ( at least with Incursions Capsuleers are providing a service to Empire residents what has blueloot added to Empire's security? ) . LETS HAVE EVERYONE FEEL THE PAIN OF ESCALATING INFERNO[:!: A pox on EVERYONE'S house


Sleepers do not have bounties, which is why they drop the blue loot. CCP Soundwave merely mentioned that at some point in the future it may become necessary to cut bounties by 10% but that doesn't mean they won't cut blue loot drops by 10% at the same time.

Other than that, there is still the risk vs reward element. Wormholes are a lot more dangerous to operate in than doing incursions in high-sec or ratting in null-sec. You cannot miss using your d-scan, even for just 30 seconds without risking losing all your ships, as there is no other warning that you are about to be attacked, not to mention that the cost of living in a wormhole is significantly higher than the cost of living in empire.

All in all, you sound pretty butthurt and I don't see the merit in your argument that because one ISK income is nerfed all others should be nerfed as well.

Samillian
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#322 - 2012-05-11 10:29:12 UTC
Aron Croup wrote:
DarthNefarius wrote:
Incursions getting nerfed & drone alloys getting nerfed why are the blue loot NPC buy orders not getting nerfed to to help with the inflation?!?! The Pax Amarrian nerf was a good precendent of a NPC sell order which was balanced next the sleeper blue loot NPC buy order should be cut in the name of balance. A possible bounty 10% cut is being thrown around too by CCP Soundwave. Only one currenntly smelling like a rose is the Wormhole residents with the Escalation to Inferno. Lets have the current inflation mean the end fo Empire NPC's no longer being able to affford to buy sleeper crap (NPC buy orders) which is non ribbons (blue loot) which acually adds something to Eve & empire ( at least with Incursions Capsuleers are providing a service to Empire residents what has blueloot added to Empire's security? ) . LETS HAVE EVERYONE FEEL THE PAIN OF ESCALATING INFERNO[:!: A pox on EVERYONE'S house


Sleepers do not have bounties, which is why they drop the blue loot. CCP Soundwave merely mentioned that at some point in the future it may become necessary to cut bounties by 10% but that doesn't mean they won't cut blue loot drops by 10% at the same time.

Other than that, there is still the risk vs reward element. Wormholes are a lot more dangerous to operate in than doing incursions in high-sec or ratting in null-sec. You cannot miss using your d-scan, even for just 30 seconds without risking losing all your ships, as there is no other warning that you are about to be attacked, not to mention that the cost of living in a wormhole is significantly higher than the cost of living in empire.

All in all, you sound pretty butthurt and I don't see the merit in your argument that because one ISK income is nerfed all others should be nerfed as well.



Your wasting your time I'm afraid, Darth ignores completely any post that brings up the higher risks and logistical costs or difficulties of living in WH space and concentrates only on the potential ISK earned. He doesn't believe in taking into consideration any facts that might detract from his argument.

NBSI shall be the whole of the Law

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#323 - 2012-05-11 10:36:12 UTC
Samillian wrote:
Your wasting your time I'm afraid, Darth ignores completely any post that brings up the higher risks and logistical costs or difficulties of living in WH space and concentrates only on the potential ISK earned. He doesn't believe in taking into consideration any facts that might detract from his argument.


according to him hisec incursions are the riskiest pve in the game because sometimes (read: one in a blue moon) you lose expensive ships to rats

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Degren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#324 - 2012-05-11 22:31:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Degren
Oh look, this thread is back. Please refer to post #5

Hello, hello again.

Tasiv Deka
End-of-Line
#325 - 2012-05-12 09:36:55 UTC
This thread has gone on long enough to not even be remotely entertaining anymore...

You know I was going to explain this in a dignified manner, however i see that big words confuse you...


Picture Two Pies

One is Wormholes now yes this pie is a little bigger (maybe 2% larger) than the other one... However this pie is split between 8 people.

The other pie (Incursion-berry Flavored) is just a little bit smaller than the Wormhole pie... however this one is only being shared by 5 people...

Now who is getting more pie?
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I


Hint if you say the wormhole kids are getting more you need to go back to the fourth grade and beg your math teacher to not hit you with a stapler

I
I
I
I
V
Answer: The Incursion eaters get more pie overall


Bonus Question: Whats riskier Empire Space or Wormhole Space, Hint: Pirates in Empire dont get much from ganking your ship... Pirates in Wormhole Get everything they would in Empire AND all the Sleeper tags/Ribbons you may be hauling to market...


DOUBLE BONUS: What type of farming is more sustainable:


Answer: Incursions
Explanation: The last week of wormhole life i have only ran sites (not including clearing sleepers on a grav site) two nights, speaking with a former Incursion runner he could viably run Incursions every day of the week if he had felt like it.

Oh, Do go on... no seriously ive got nothing better to do then listen to all the petty arguments and feeble trolling attempts... 

The sad thing is i'm not sure if i'm telling the truth.

DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#326 - 2012-05-12 12:02:22 UTC
Simi Kusoni wrote:
Darth stop evading it every time you get your arse handed to you in a debate, and either post a logical and reasoned argument or just accept defeat.

Face it, you've lost this thread. You may as well let it die rather than continuously post empty comments. To be honest I am surprised CCP haven't locked it yet.



Simi do a little research & you could argue your point sooo much better with real math!!! So How many characters live in WH Space according to Dr E? & how much was your math off by? ( on a side not why does Dr E's graph in fanfest 2012 say 5% of Eve's population has been doing Incursions? )
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#327 - 2012-05-12 12:27:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Simi Kusoni
DarthNefarius wrote:
Simi Kusoni wrote:
Darth stop evading it every time you get your arse handed to you in a debate, and either post a logical and reasoned argument or just accept defeat.

Face it, you've lost this thread. You may as well let it die rather than continuously post empty comments. To be honest I am surprised CCP haven't locked it yet.



Simi do a little research & you could argue your point sooo much better with real math!!! So How many characters live in WH Space according to Dr E? & how much was your math off by? ( on a side not why does Dr E's graph in fanfest 2012 say 5% of Eve's population has been doing Incursions? )

So what you are saying is that the CCP statistics you were using are incredibly speculative, highly innacurate and unverifiable?

Well done for finally understanding the point I was making. Have a space cookie.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Selinate
#328 - 2012-05-12 14:13:42 UTC
Are you serious? We take the most risk out of ANYONE in Eve, by far. At any given time while we're running sleeper sites, a new WH can pop up connecting to a hostile WH system and a hostile fleet can suddenly come in and blow up billions and billions of isk in an instant while we're running the sites we need to do to make isk. If WH's inject as much isk as incursions (I doubt this), then it's incursions that need to be nerfed, not WH's. You take away the blue loot, you take away a large portion of the income for the members in WH space that they need just to fund their activities.

This has to be one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. Go back under your bridge.
Selinate
#329 - 2012-05-12 14:21:59 UTC
Mara Rinn wrote:
[quote=Roime]

Blue loot is just the same as bounties for everyone else. Why should they get nerved? People are leaving wormholes to go run Incursions because Incursions are so much easier and safer!


They are absolutely not. We have to get our loot out of the WH in order to sell it and make isk off of it. That means either waiting for a high sec exit and carrying around billions of accumulated loot in a hauler, or trying to carry it through other WH systems or low sec. It's MUCH harder for us to profit off of the blue loot.
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#330 - 2012-05-16 20:10:54 UTC
Selinate wrote:
Are you serious? We take the most risk out of ANYONE in Eve, by far. At any given time while we're running sleeper sites, a new WH can pop up connecting to a hostile WH system and a hostile fleet can suddenly come in and blow up billions and billions of isk in an instant while we're running the sites we need to do to make isk. If WH's inject as much isk as incursions (I doubt this), then it's incursions that need to be nerfed, not WH's. You take away the blue loot, you take away a large portion of the income for the members in WH space that they need just to fund their activities.

This has to be one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. Go back under your bridge.


WH's inject more ISK into Eve its a fact tweeted by CCP Diagoras. Looks up a little and you'll see the ling to Two Step's blog.
Escalation & Inferno has left W-space untouched.
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#331 - 2012-05-16 20:12:11 UTC
:insert previous 16 pages of arguments here:

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Selinate
#332 - 2012-05-16 20:44:09 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Selinate wrote:
Are you serious? We take the most risk out of ANYONE in Eve, by far. At any given time while we're running sleeper sites, a new WH can pop up connecting to a hostile WH system and a hostile fleet can suddenly come in and blow up billions and billions of isk in an instant while we're running the sites we need to do to make isk. If WH's inject as much isk as incursions (I doubt this), then it's incursions that need to be nerfed, not WH's. You take away the blue loot, you take away a large portion of the income for the members in WH space that they need just to fund their activities.

This has to be one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. Go back under your bridge.


WH's inject more ISK into Eve its a fact tweeted by CCP Diagoras. Looks up a little and you'll see the ling to Two Step's blog.
Escalation & Inferno has left W-space untouched.


They should be left untouched. Anyone who disagrees should try living in one, and then subsequently come back here to complain about how they lost their ship within 30 seconds of moving in.

Go cry somewhere else, you're full of it.
Mr Bigwinky
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#333 - 2012-05-17 12:16:29 UTC
Selinate wrote:
They should be left untouched. Anyone who disagrees should try living in one, and then subsequently come back here to complain about how they lost their ship within 30 seconds of moving in.

Go cry somewhere else, you're full of it.

And by it, he means shit.
Welcome to EVE online, here's your rubix cube, go F*** yourself ♥
Karloth Valois
1st. Pariah Malefactor corp.
Darwinism.
#334 - 2012-05-17 12:40:31 UTC
Selinate wrote:
They should be left untouched. Anyone who disagrees should try living in one, and then subsequently come back here to complain about how they lost their ship within 30 seconds of moving in.

Go cry somewhere else, you're full of it.


This is the best point of the topic for two reason. 1st if you are bitching and moaning that Wormholes make more money than you, move into one and make that insane unfair amount of money for yourself...see you in a few weeks when your crying that you cant fuel your POS/make any isk because your hauler to sell it all got blown up trying to get a weeks worth of income to market/got blown up by someone not in local/sleepers are too hard with there pesky neuting and shooting at your lowest resist

2nd reason, you are full of ****

It's not been nice, but thanks for using lube

Samillian
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#335 - 2012-05-17 15:04:25 UTC
Honestly Darth I admire your ability to totally ignore any facts that you find inconvenient.

NBSI shall be the whole of the Law

Morganta
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#336 - 2012-05-17 16:07:48 UTC
Apolyon I wrote:
maybe because wh offers REAL isk


fixed that for you monocle-boy
Asuri Kinnes
Perkone
Caldari State
#337 - 2012-05-17 16:13:03 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
WH's inject more ISK into Eve its a fact tweeted by CCP Diagoras. Looks up a little and you'll see the ling to Two Step's blog.
Escalation & Inferno has left W-space untouched.

WH's are occupied by more people than ran incursions, wh's are more dangerous than incursions and WH's don't just make your wallet flash...

Working as intended.

Bob is the god of Wormholes.

That's all you need to know.

Apolyon I
Shadow of ISW
#338 - 2012-05-17 19:54:06 UTC
Morganta wrote:
Apolyon I wrote:
maybe because wh offers REAL isk


fixed that for you monocle-boy

real risk generates risk isk, you jelly???
Bane Nucleus
Assault and Battery
Transmission Lost
#339 - 2012-05-17 20:52:39 UTC
Apolyon I wrote:
Morganta wrote:
Apolyon I wrote:
maybe because wh offers REAL isk


fixed that for you monocle-boy

real risk generates risk isk, you jelly???


LOL @ monocle-boy. Apo, you make friends so easy. P

No trolling please

saltrock0000
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#340 - 2012-05-17 22:00:59 UTC
Apolyon I wrote:
maybe because wh offers REAL risk




Really????

The only "risk" in a wormhole is you forget to hit that scan button every 5-10 seconds and look for combat probes.

\'''\<(o_O)>/'''/