These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Dominion market analysis : sky's the limit on technetium (long term)

Author
Nomad I
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2011-10-04 07:07:40 UTC
Elise DarkStar wrote:
The "back to school" bump has been muted due to generally falling numbers from incarna.

Tech and derivatives have been dominated by stockpiles being cashed in. Nano stockpiles may have run out, whereas fullerides and straight tech have not yet done so.



I doubt that. Nanos are dominated by reaction towers and many low sec POS owners switched to something else for 4 week ago, when the price for nanos crashed. The last 2 weeks were dominated by a shortage because of less POS reactions. This is repeating now.
Elise DarkStar
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2011-10-04 12:27:06 UTC
Nomad I wrote:
I doubt that. Nanos are dominated by reaction towers and many low sec POS owners switched to something else for 4 week ago, when the price for nanos crashed. The last 2 weeks were dominated by a shortage because of less POS reactions. This is repeating now.


nonresponsive
Elise DarkStar
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2011-10-05 18:23:39 UTC
No mention of a moon re-balance in the winter expansion.

To the Techmobile!
Netheranthem
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2011-10-05 18:50:53 UTC
Elise DarkStar wrote:
No mention of a moon re-balance in the winter expansion.

To the Techmobile!

Plus they said more T2 stuff! Go buy tech!
Angsty Teenager
Broski North
#25 - 2011-10-05 21:22:24 UTC
I lurv how everybody assumes CCP would tell us about moon re-balancing because we all know that wouldn't lead to rampant speculation.

On a separate note, buy thulium.
TornSoul
BIG
#26 - 2011-11-13 14:59:50 UTC
Seems Tc is back on track?

Been at 100k+ for a week now

Elise DarkStar
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2011-11-13 15:25:44 UTC
TornSoul wrote:
Seems Tc is back on track?

Been at 100k+ for a week now



I'm assuming player numbers are back up.
Loney
CyberDyne R-D
Artificial Intellagence
#28 - 2011-12-18 05:51:55 UTC
Hmmmm.....

+ Monthly Meetup - DC / VA / MD Area - Pass The Word +

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=508844

Dream Five
Renegade Pleasure Androids
#29 - 2011-12-18 13:05:06 UTC
This might have to do with the jump in JF demand since a lot of tech goes to capital capacitors for JFs.
Miss Margin
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#30 - 2011-12-18 16:36:47 UTC
Dream Five wrote:
This might have to do with the jump in JF demand since a lot of tech goes to capital capacitors for JFs.


There is a jump in demand for JFs?

**This character is for Sale, pure trade skills. ** https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=517979#post517979

Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
#31 - 2011-12-18 17:15:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Riley Moore
Tech now at 121.8k a unit.


Have fun.

Large volumes of highly researched Ammo, drones, charges and ship bpo's. Biggest BPO store in EVE! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=445524#post445524

TornSoul
BIG
#32 - 2011-12-18 18:06:54 UTC
Riley Moore wrote:
Tech now at 121.8k a unit.


Expansion/patch done and no Tc moon nerf done - or immediately in sight.

Hence - The speculators/manipulators are back at work Twisted

Oh and maybe throw in a hint of increased demand (more players again)

But I honestly think the latter is the least of the effects.
Loney
CyberDyne R-D
Artificial Intellagence
#33 - 2011-12-18 19:46:13 UTC
Riley Moore wrote:
Tech now at 121.8k a unit.


Have fun.


It woudl be nice to hit 150k in the next 2 months :) or higher if possible... Don't sell yourself short!

+ Monthly Meetup - DC / VA / MD Area - Pass The Word +

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=508844

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
#34 - 2011-12-18 20:42:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Akita T
Whee, panic modes, those are the awesomest !!!
Too bad I won't be much around during the holidays.

P.S. I hear the goons are marching in force into Branch reinforcing POSes left and right. I might be wrong though, it was just a few unconfirmed bits of news. Can somebody confirm that's the case ? If that's true, I fully expect tech to finally "go cartel" to a large enough degree and even break 200k before any tech nerf announcements are made. But that's just wild speculations.
Mantra Achura
Stammtisch
#35 - 2011-12-19 18:56:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Mantra Achura
I see, Nanotransistors have been a great investment in recent days...
Loney
CyberDyne R-D
Artificial Intellagence
#36 - 2011-12-20 16:57:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Loney
Akita T wrote:
Whee, panic modes, those are the awesomest !!!
Too bad I won't be much around during the holidays.

P.S. I hear the goons are marching in force into Branch reinforcing POSes left and right. I might be wrong though, it was just a few unconfirmed bits of news. Can somebody confirm that's the case ? If that's true, I fully expect tech to finally "go cartel" to a large enough degree and even break 200k before any tech nerf announcements are made. But that's just wild speculations.


This perhaps:

Soo goons announced last night that they are going to deploy to branch and wipe out White Noise.

Soundcloud of Mittens giving the speach.
http://soundcloud.com/eddicted/state-of-the-goonion-dec-2011


Kugu Thread: (stipud auto blockout you will have to fill in the **** yourself)
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?12604-Start-the-War-Engines-Branching-out-to-Branch

+ Monthly Meetup - DC / VA / MD Area - Pass The Word +

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=508844

TraderAlt 4153172618
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2011-12-20 19:42:55 UTC
Looks like it is dropping now, I suspect several people invested heavily on the announcement of the invasion, expecting tech production to drop in the future.

At this point it's speculation on where it's going to end up with at least a good number of people doing some profit taking on the stocks they bought at ~90k and have been holding while tech held at 100K.

The long term price is yet to be seen (can the cluster ******* manage a cartel?) but I think for now we're going manipulation and stockpile sales until things sort them selves out post invasion.

Tech at 100k is cheap and unless ccp announces something, I think it's still a buy up to 125k. But what do I know, I am still liquidating Assault Frigs.
TornSoul
BIG
#38 - 2012-02-19 17:46:36 UTC
Saving this from being auto-locked.
Alisa Vaun
Angelic Refuge
#39 - 2012-02-23 02:26:43 UTC
So we're back to Tc related reactions losing isk again. Any explanations besides duping?
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#40 - 2012-02-23 08:03:02 UTC
Alisa Vaun wrote:
So we're back to Tc related reactions losing isk again. Any explanations besides duping?


Excess of supply?
Yearly end of the price highs once Christmas time is over?
Bleh I am almost (notice the *almost*) enticed to log in and check it out.