These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Escalation features currently on Sisi

First post
Author
Lord FunkyMunky
Perkone
Caldari State
#21 - 2012-04-12 16:48:16 UTC
Gridlock and Superfriends lists seems oddly short for those teams lol, or are all there goodies held off for inferno? :D

Btw which team is the UI team just so i can keep an eye out for them since thats something im most excited for to see some progress, or are they just part of the main teams.
CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#22 - 2012-04-12 16:57:17 UTC
Lord FunkyMunky wrote:
Gridlock and Superfriends lists seems oddly short for those teams lol, or are all there goodies held off for inferno? :D

Btw which team is the UI team just so i can keep an eye out for them since thats something im most excited for to see some progress, or are they just part of the main teams.

Most gameplay teams have a UI element. There is no dedicated "UI Team". Super Friends, Five 0, Avatar and Game of Drones all have UI programmers and in some cases UI designers.

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#23 - 2012-04-12 17:06:01 UTC
Lord FunkyMunky wrote:

Super Friends are mostly making things for InfernoSmile

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

ivar R'dhak
Deus est Mechanicus
#24 - 2012-04-12 17:30:51 UTC  |  Edited by: ivar R'dhak
CCP Goliath wrote:
Game of Drones all have UI programmers and in some cases UI designers.

Please tell us what Team Game of Drones is doing.
I MUST know! LMAO

The name is just too awesome.
I bet they all know Winter Is Coming and arrive at work with swords at their sides... Pirate
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#25 - 2012-04-12 17:44:38 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Explorer
CCP karkur wrote:
Blake Armitage wrote:
'Your own market orders can now be highlighted. To enable this, a setting checkbox needs to be checked in the market settings tab. The orders marked as yours have "modify order" option added to their menu

Is this in build 359766? I am not seeing the option

http://k162space.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/2012-04-12-14-07-50.jpg
Hmmm... no, the option is not there. It was checked in very recently and was integrated later
You should see it soon :P
Confirmed, it's in a later build.

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
#26 - 2012-04-12 17:46:43 UTC
New things, changes, fixes for build 0692Cool

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#27 - 2012-04-12 18:28:38 UTC
Lord FunkyMunky wrote:
Different teams are on different cadences. Some of the teams are releasing in Escalation, some in Inferno and some in both.

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#28 - 2012-04-12 18:52:51 UTC  |  Edited by: corestwo
Can a superfriends dev comment on whether 'specialty' implants such as Michi's Excavation Augmentor and the CA-1/CA-2 implants (to name a few) are supposed to be on the market? Because, unless I missed them, they're not.

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

Mirrodin
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2012-04-12 19:13:23 UTC
I know the devs are aware of the missing HUD on ships, but my bug report was responded to as "Already known" and I wanted to make sure it wasn't just glossed over as "There are a million bug reports with this labeled"

When you click "Show Info" on anything that can be Viewed (in space) Like a ship, turret, stargate (magnifying glass over the Image) the entire UI vanishes.

This may have been lumped in with the "Vanishing HUD" bug, and might have been dismissed. Can someone take a look?
Manssell
OmiHyperMultiNationalDrunksConglomerate
Together We Solo
#30 - 2012-04-12 19:14:02 UTC
"Behind-the-scenes work on aggression flagging"

Just wondering if we can get a bit of clarification on this one? I'm assuming this is just a change of the coding not of the actual mechanics? And if it is a change in the coding, will it in any way address the longstanding bug (feature?) that Macs do not update GCC in local as it is?

I only worry about this since there seems to be a lot of new gameplay ideas coming from CCP around the criminal or suspect flagging mechanic, and I hope this won't be the first gameplay mechanic from CCP for PC users only.
CCP Affinity
C C P
C C P Alliance
#31 - 2012-04-12 19:23:39 UTC
Team Five 0 are monitoring the Incursion feedback both in this thread and through the CSM + Incursion vets - so keep it coming!

♥ CCP Affinity ♥

Follow me on Twitter

Game Designer for EVE Online

Team Astro Sparkle

None ofthe Above
#32 - 2012-04-12 19:56:16 UTC
Hot damn, am I so becoming a Team Avatar fan.

Thought you guys where walking-in-stations but you are really kicking butt in UI improvements and little-things.

The only end-game content in EVE Online is the crap that makes you rage quit.

Blake Armitage
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2012-04-12 19:58:55 UTC
The market 'highlight' seems a little underwhelming.

http://k162space.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/2012-04-12-19-07-32.jpg

Just a crop on that image.

I was expecting more of a bright yellow text or a shade to the entire row.
DrDan21
Perkone
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-04-12 19:59:59 UTC  |  Edited by: DrDan21
corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#35 - 2012-04-12 20:42:00 UTC
Blake Armitage wrote:
The market 'highlight' seems a little underwhelming.

http://k162space.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/2012-04-12-19-07-32.jpg

Just a crop on that image.

I was expecting more of a bright yellow text or a shade to the entire row.

Bright yellow text is already used on Live for orders along your current autopilot route.

I do agree though - why not highlight the text blue or something instead?

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

Axexut
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-04-12 21:00:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Axexut
Getting mixed feedback from our pilots from SiSi:

We knew rogue drones would no longer drop alloys and have bounties, but we presumed we would also have regular module drops similar to that of other pirate NPCs.

Are we going to get some sort of loot table for rogue drones? Or is there going to be some balancing of the other faction NPCs such that the same "tier" rogue drone Isk bounty approximates the Isk bounty + loot value of same "tier" pirate NPCs?

It appears currently that the nominal bounties are lower than their faction equivalent. And without regular loot drops, the combined value of rogue drones appear to be significantly lower than that of the other NPC rats.

Also, can you talk about Sentient Drones and their bounties / drops (the rogue drone cousin of Dread Guristas et al).

Thanks in advance!
Endeavour Starfleet
#37 - 2012-04-12 23:00:02 UTC
Gotta say I predicted how bad VGs would be nerfed. Tho a little short on how bad it would be.

This is what you get Incursion Community. When your only chat activity is dragging and dropping your fits and not bothering to defend incursions from the mountain of Nullsec lies to CCP about it.
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#38 - 2012-04-12 23:13:54 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
Has anyone attempted the NCN sites yet? Do they still have 3 rooms then the final room? They have been a problem since the beginning of Incursions ( especially when logi couldn't get into the right hand side ) they are the bottle neck of the current Assault system ( and to be honest always have... and are not any more dangerous NCS's tend to be the deadlist ship killers by far of the Assault site's )
Why?? because of multiple reasons but biggest being 4 rooms is one too many & often takes longer then the TPPH's & the Revenant site in HQ's. They ended up stacking always NCNs in assault systems! TBH neither the OCF's nor the NCS's needed to be touched.
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Lord Jita
Lord Jita's Big Gay Corp
#39 - 2012-04-12 23:50:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Lord Jita
Spc One wrote:
Also items above meta 5 are available on market now.
Cool

WHY WHY WHY are you destroying the contract trader profession CCP?
Are you serious? Can you not get the ISK values for meta 5+ modules for war reports without them being on the market? This is how a lot of people make a space living and you are just haphazardly removing it from the game without any serious thought what you are doing?
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#40 - 2012-04-12 23:55:55 UTC
Hunter Anubis wrote:
Hi
No ofence but your incursion site rebalancing for assaults us terrible.
I mean what the hell we needed only two logis to do them nothing else. I mean what the hell? Assaults are new vanguards and vanguards are new assaults that makes no sence at all.
Only real thing you needed to do for assaults is to remove the freaking gate restriction in NCN becose sometimes you just cant get enough cruisers in fleet. Apart from that I wouldnt touch assaults.
we ran assault sites with 2 logis 11 DPS insanly fast. like we had normal full fleet. I dont know whose idea it was to get rid of half of the DPS on field but it was obviously a bad one.
also why there were no tamas in assaults? we did NCN and the OCF.

My suggestion is that you put them the way they were with the exeption of NCN where oyu remove that god damn ate restriction.

reason for that is simple look on the main server before DT and tell me what sites are left in assault system. NCN, NCN ,NCN NCN, NCN.... if there are two systems for assaults its basicly same.

also for VGs just add 1-3 more waves thats it.

As one of the 2-3 main HI SEC Incursion Assault armor FC's ( 1 of others is almost off to Afghanistan ): the main reason I always had trouble with doing the NCNs was that they took way too damn long... Even the TPPH has only 3 rooms correct ( or is it 4 too ) ? The triple repper spawns in NCNs always blew chunks also ( I had a quadruple Intakei spawn 2 days ago that took a long time to break the 1st 2 tanks and on the cruiser side the MARA's would shoot out of range & do zero damage ). The ISK/hour often were comparable to level 3&4's thus the cruiser side was often near impossible to fill when legions were making 120 million to 180 million ISK/hour & required 2 FC's.
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'