These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

New isk sink, Simple idea, absolutely no drawbacks.

Author
Selinate
#1 - 2012-04-05 23:02:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Selinate
Isk for full character recustomization.

New isk sink, good for everybody.

Do it.
Lanasak
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-04-05 23:02:14 UTC
sure why not
Selinate
#3 - 2012-04-05 23:05:35 UTC
Lanasak wrote:
sure why not


I don't know.

In fact, I don't know why it wasn't done months ago when people asked for it multiple times.

It's not like it's that hard of a concept or something that needs a lot of thought to balance...
Virgil Travis
Non Constructive Self Management
#4 - 2012-04-05 23:05:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Virgil Travis
Can I wear a bucket on my head with little eye holes and a lady's face painted on it with big kissy lips?

Unified Church of the Unobligated - madness in the method Mamma didn't raise no victims.

Selinate
#5 - 2012-04-05 23:08:03 UTC
Virgil Travis wrote:
Can I wear a bucket on my head with little eye holes and a lady's face painted on it with big kissy lips?


If CCP ever implements this item, then I guess so.

However, first you'll need to be able to recustomize your character to do it. Ergo, support my cause.
Shalia Ripper
#6 - 2012-04-05 23:09:02 UTC
With this coming in Inferno -
Quote:
More Multi-Cultural Character Creator Colors

The EVE character creator now offers a wider assortment of skin hues for a more diverse and realistic palette.



the re-customization should be gratis.

Sig blah blah blah blah

Selinate
#7 - 2012-04-05 23:09:52 UTC
Shalia Ripper wrote:
With this coming in Inferno -
Quote:
More Multi-Cultural Character Creator Colors

The EVE character creator now offers a wider assortment of skin hues for a more diverse and realistic palette.



the re-customization should be gratis.


This might be a one-time thing though for that.

I would like a permanent service where I can recustomize for isk.
Ocih
Space Mermaids
Somethin Awfull Forums
#8 - 2012-04-05 23:10:27 UTC
Is this a trick to try and make me put a shirt on?
Selinate
#9 - 2012-04-05 23:11:39 UTC
Ocih wrote:
Is this a trick to try and make me put a shirt on?


I believe you should be able to wear whatever amount of clothes you choose.

However, I want to recustomize my face and body. Not clothes.
Darth Tickles
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-04-05 23:11:57 UTC
I just finished "re-customizing" your mom.
Selinate
#11 - 2012-04-05 23:12:13 UTC
Darth Tickles wrote:
I just finished "re-customizing" your mom.


I am sorry for your loss.
Shalia Ripper
#12 - 2012-04-05 23:13:26 UTC
Selinate wrote:
Shalia Ripper wrote:
With this coming in Inferno -
Quote:
More Multi-Cultural Character Creator Colors

The EVE character creator now offers a wider assortment of skin hues for a more diverse and realistic palette.



the re-customization should be gratis.


This might be a one-time thing though for that.

I would like a permanent service where I can recustomize for isk.


I would like to recustomise other players avatars with a baseball bat. WiS minigame perhaps?

Sig blah blah blah blah

Selinate
#13 - 2012-04-05 23:14:26 UTC
Shalia Ripper wrote:
Selinate wrote:
Shalia Ripper wrote:
With this coming in Inferno -
Quote:
More Multi-Cultural Character Creator Colors

The EVE character creator now offers a wider assortment of skin hues for a more diverse and realistic palette.



the re-customization should be gratis.


This might be a one-time thing though for that.

I would like a permanent service where I can recustomize for isk.


I would like to recustomise other players avatars with a baseball bat. WiS minigame perhaps?


Off topic. I want to recustomize my own character for isk please.

I really don't see why this isn't an option yet.
Selinate
#14 - 2012-04-05 23:16:35 UTC
(doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiit)
Ai Shun
#15 - 2012-04-05 23:17:24 UTC
Selinate wrote:
Isk for full character recustomization.


To what point? Bloodline, Gender, Race and so forth as well?
Selinate
#16 - 2012-04-05 23:19:20 UTC
Ai Shun wrote:
Selinate wrote:
Isk for full character recustomization.


To what point? Bloodline, Gender, Race and so forth as well?


If they ever have a way to blend bloodline characteristics like they mentioned at some point or whatever, I can understand allowing this recustomization.

Right now, I just want to pay to recustomize character features with the modeling tool, or whatever you call it, where you can alter facial/bodily characteristics of the character.
Selinate
#17 - 2012-04-05 23:35:52 UTC
Also willing to pay aurum for recustomization. I will buy the aurum tokens with isk if I have to.
Roll Sizzle Beef
Space Mutiny
#18 - 2012-04-05 23:36:41 UTC
Virgil Travis wrote:
Can I wear a bucket on my head with little eye holes and a lady's face painted on it with big kissy lips?


Spaceships are too srs for fun.
Sinooko
Tharumec
Gespenster Kompanie
#19 - 2012-04-06 03:07:10 UTC
I support this.
Selinate
#20 - 2012-04-06 03:10:39 UTC
Sinooko wrote:
I support this.

Thank you.

I'm still not sure why this hasn't even been implemented yet.
123Next pageLast page