These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Bitter Sea Trading - An advanced management tool aimed at market and industry.

Author
Denu Vajet
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#81 - 2012-04-16 10:12:20 UTC
Kouryusei wrote:
Denu Vajet wrote:
Is there a possibility to merge several accounts together? Because I am buying on one character and selling it on another. Like with EVE-Profit.

So far I am really enjoying your services!

Thank you!

That's on the roadmap for today/tomorrow, would of been yesterday - but had a slight issues with the alerts system (as evidenced by the spam above).

Awesome! I love it man!

Cheerios!
Tradelita
Ducats in Buckets
#82 - 2012-04-16 17:13:48 UTC
I've registered and your site seems pretty slick. What I would like most is the ability to merge accounts, and I see you're already working on that, so fantastic!

I do seem to be having an issue with NAV calculation. Either the program is vastly overestimating something, or I am about to make a very pleasant surprise :)
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#83 - 2012-04-16 18:08:10 UTC
Tradelita wrote:
I've registered and your site seems pretty slick. What I would like most is the ability to merge accounts, and I see you're already working on that, so fantastic!

I do seem to be having an issue with NAV calculation. Either the program is vastly overestimating something, or I am about to make a very pleasant surprise :)

What's your username? I'll take a look for you! :)
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#84 - 2012-04-16 18:19:00 UTC
Bitter Sea now has a sexy production assistant, though it's currently heavily work in progress!

http://bitterseatrading.com/files/web-app-18.png

http://bitterseatrading.com/files/web-app-19.png
Tradelita
Ducats in Buckets
#85 - 2012-04-16 18:36:52 UTC
Kouryusei wrote:
Tradelita wrote:

My username is Calipha, thanks!
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#86 - 2012-04-16 19:38:15 UTC
Tradelita wrote:
Kouryusei wrote:
Tradelita wrote:

My username is Calipha, thanks!

I'll take a look as soon as Eve Central is up and running (we currently use it for price information), as the discrepancy appears to be in the value of your assets. :-)
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#87 - 2012-04-16 19:53:06 UTC
Hi Tradelita,

I've run your NAV calculation manually, and it seems that the giant jump in net worth is based on the value of your assets.

Taking a closer look, Eve Central is returning the value of a blueprint that you own four of... as 13.2B a piece, as opposed to 13.2M a piece. This should rectify itself in time :-).

- Kou.
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#88 - 2012-04-16 19:59:07 UTC
Following up on the above post, BST will soon be offering the following.

1. Ability to select either Eve Central or Eve Marketeer to retrieve pricing results from.
2. Consumption of all real-time data from 3rd party market sites in order to have a fallback system if an API dies.
3. Moving to the EMDR consumption system. I'll explain more later. o/
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#89 - 2012-04-16 20:16:51 UTC
We are currently down for emergency maintenance.
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#90 - 2012-04-16 20:41:48 UTC
We're now back up and running. o/
Tradelita
Ducats in Buckets
#91 - 2012-04-16 21:03:37 UTC
Kouryusei wrote:
Hi Tradelita,

I've run your NAV calculation manually, and it seems that the giant jump in net worth is based on the value of your assets.

Taking a closer look, Eve Central is returning the value of a blueprint that you own four of... as 13.2B a piece, as opposed to 13.2M a piece. This should rectify itself in time :-).

- Kou.

Thank you. Is there a way to see what prices are being assigned to things in the asset view? I couldn't seem to find it. Also, sorting by price in orders seems to be a bit wonky.

Looking forward to seeing this app progress. Keep up the good work!
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#92 - 2012-04-16 21:13:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Kouryusei
Tradelita wrote:
Kouryusei wrote:
Hi Tradelita,

- Kou.

Thank you. Is there a way to see what prices are being assigned to things in the asset view? I couldn't seem to find it. Also, sorting by price in orders seems to be a bit wonky.

Looking forward to seeing this app progress. Keep up the good work!

I'll look in to adding pricing to the asset overview. In terms of sorting by price, yeah - it seems to fall over when the commas are present! Trying to figure out how to get around this :).

Edit: Currently focusing on fixing the derped market_orders table which mysteriously vanished (I know the reason, silly code logic). Will be done with that in 5 minutes.
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#93 - 2012-04-17 14:00:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Kouryusei
As per popular request, Bitter Sea now allows you to import additional API details in order to manage multiple characters. It's currently incomplete, but you'll be able to see your imported characters on the following pages.

/market
/journal
/transactions

I'll be working on adding it to other pages in the near future. If you experience any issues (and you probably will), please email me via hello@bitterseatrading.com and I'll take a look for you. I'll be adding a new widget today for "merged" accounts, a cumulative balance panel, a cumulative market orders panel, and a cumulative... well, you get the idea.

Edit: To import a character, just go to the settings page.
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#94 - 2012-04-17 14:29:59 UTC
Overall system performance has been GREATLY increased as of about 5 minutes ago.
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#95 - 2012-04-17 18:55:57 UTC
Bitter Sea now has a boring "Labs" section. Our production & manufacturing assistant is the first tool available. It's horribly broken.

http://app.bitterseatrading.com/labs
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#96 - 2012-04-17 22:52:19 UTC
New reports suite coming at 1pm tomorrow, any serious trader won't want to miss it...
BhurakStarkiller
GPDSK
#97 - 2012-04-19 12:38:48 UTC
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://app.bitterseatrading.com/js/jquery.dataTables.min.js:40

Hey, I get this message... I have a lot of assets about, could it be the problem?
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#98 - 2012-04-19 12:48:15 UTC
BhurakStarkiller wrote:
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://app.bitterseatrading.com/js/jquery.dataTables.min.js:40

Hey, I get this message... I have a lot of assets about, could it be the problem?

Investigating! For the record, how much is... a lot?
BhurakStarkiller
GPDSK
#99 - 2012-04-19 12:57:56 UTC  |  Edited by: BhurakStarkiller
About every station in empire, 1-15 item types in most stations.
Kouryusei
Keizai Inc
#100 - 2012-04-19 13:07:24 UTC
BhurakStarkiller wrote:
About every station in empire, 1-15 item types in most stations.

Hmm, what's your username? :-)