These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP can I and the other 10000+ accounts who voted

First post
Author
Markus Reese
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#81 - 2012-03-29 08:12:33 UTC
I have been resisting this. I really have...

"The logs show nothing abnormal"

That is all, for now.

To quote Lfod Shi

The ratting itself is PvE. Getting away with it is PvP.

Serene Repose
#82 - 2012-03-29 09:34:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Serene Repose
MotherMoon wrote:
Again, note the man him self agrees with CCP, and yet, his loyal fans won't wake up to the fact that he doesn't want them fighting for him.
Automatons are hard to control sometimes. They just keep banging into the wall.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

malaire
#83 - 2012-03-29 09:35:57 UTC
Sverige Pahis wrote:
have our votes back please tia

You were stupid enough to vote for bad candidate - that was your mistake, use your votes better next year.

New to EVE? Don't forget to read: The Manual * The Wiki * The Career Options * and everything else

Zowie Powers
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#84 - 2012-03-29 09:38:13 UTC
Aiden Andraste wrote:
10000 opinions have been silenced. CCP needs to fix it or just scrap the CSM.

10000 misguided individuals woke up to be told the truth about their lack of integrity and thoughtlessness.

I guess that can really hurt. Think of it as a growing experience.

ATX: The best of the rest.

Glarealot
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#85 - 2012-03-29 09:39:18 UTC
lol 10058 people voted in an incompetent fool who embarrassed himself so badly on stage after a few drinks that he was removed from his post and the game, and now they are crying because their choice sucked the first time.

HTFU. This is EVE, your choices matter and you made a bad one.

Sasha Azala
Doomheim
#86 - 2012-03-29 09:53:21 UTC
Sverige Pahis wrote:

Why should you, you voted, you got someone elected. the voting process is over.

The fact the person got themselves removed is irrelevant to your vote.

There are no constituencies in EVE therefore there is no need to replace the CSM member, it's up to CCP if they wish another CSM and that would be done as a vote to elect just one new member.

It sounds like some people want to start the whole process from scratch, it won't happen and it shouldn't happen as the remaining CSMs have done nothing to breach the ToS/EULA.
Xayder
NED-Clan
Goonswarm Federation
#87 - 2012-03-29 09:53:25 UTC
Sverige Pahis wrote:

For 1 time, only this time, I agree with you

I don't always post, But when i post I do it with my main

Enyeto Perah
#88 - 2012-03-29 10:00:37 UTC
No mercy for Pooswarm!

Say NO to CCP-EA.

http://pastebin.com/B7HCtBUE Mittani isn't sorry. He's just sorry that he got caught.

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
Good Sax
#89 - 2012-03-29 10:18:30 UTC
Theres always next year guys, dont be mad.

~1282~

Hmmm

DelBoy Trades
Trotter Independent Traders.
#90 - 2012-03-29 10:20:32 UTC
DON'T CRY GOONIES
*HUGS*

Damn nature, you scary!

Frying Doom
#91 - 2012-03-29 10:21:21 UTC
Enyeto Perah wrote:
No mercy for Pooswarm!

I myself am thinking of Jokeswarm or maybe failswarm. Not sure which is better because at least we have got a lot of people to laugh at now, for still being in that alliance.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#92 - 2012-03-29 10:21:38 UTC
Sasha Azala wrote:
Sverige Pahis wrote:

Why should you, you voted, you got someone elected. the voting process is over.

The fact the person got themselves removed is irrelevant to your vote.

There are no constituencies in EVE therefore there is no need to replace the CSM member, it's up to CCP if they wish another CSM and that would be done as a vote to elect just one new member.

It sounds like some people want to start the whole process from scratch, it won't happen and it shouldn't happen as the remaining CSMs have done nothing to breach the ToS/EULA.

I wonder why you are so opposed to it.

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration

Frying Doom
#93 - 2012-03-29 10:24:27 UTC
Richard Desturned wrote:

You wasted your vote, you knew what he was like. Next time just don't throw your vote away and you will be right.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#94 - 2012-03-29 10:44:56 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Richard Desturned wrote:

You wasted your vote, you knew what he was like. Next time just don't throw your vote away and you will be right.

get out of my thread illiterate maggot
Vila eNorvic
#95 - 2012-03-29 10:45:19 UTC
Sverige Pahis wrote:

You threw them away - why should you get them back?
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#96 - 2012-03-29 11:40:47 UTC
Sverige Pahis wrote:
have our votes back please ti

Nah, it's like in real life when you elect a jerk you then have to live with the consequences of having a Jerk as a leader. And if that jerk decides to commit political suicide (Nixon-style) then you have to live with #2 until the next election, too.

Moral of the story: be careful who you vote for.

And certainly if this person was the BEST candidate you all could come up with, I would hate to see who you propose as #2...
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#97 - 2012-03-29 11:51:42 UTC
Dear Sverige Pahis,

I don’t no why I am writing a letter to you! I have been forced to write this letter by alcohol.

‘To be honest I’m not bothered or sorry about the fact that Mittens wasted your votes. Basicly it was yourfault anyways.

I’m going to run you through the dumb mistakes you made. Firstly you didn’t spread your 10k+ votes across several individuals in the thickheaded determination to 100% guarantee Mittens getting chairt which most people now to do before they let a sociopath make poorly thought out public statements. ‘Secondly your dumb you live in null sec a high risk carebear area and your thick enough to listen to your boss. I wouldnt do that in a million years.

But anyways I don’t feel sorry for you and Im not going to ShoW any Sympath or remose remores.

YourS Sincerly

Lady Spank, from Grootheese.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Obsidian Dagger
Nitrus Nine
#98 - 2012-03-29 12:02:44 UTC
This is why we need 'parties' with coherant platforms instead of just individuals. So that if a goon opens his mouth and pisses off most of the playerbase, the whole platform doesn't collapse, the party can just replace him.
Crakachunky
Elite Mining Services
#99 - 2012-03-29 12:06:32 UTC
Amity Lane wrote:
You voted for somebody.

They won that election.

They did something that got themselves removed from office.

You don't just get a do-over because your candidate messed up. Perhaps you should've researched your candidate more closely prior to voting.

If anything, your anger should be directed at your candidate, not CCP or "pubbies" or whatever scapegoat you choose. He's the one who effectively wasted your votes through his actions.

i bet you he was angry, then came the sincerity from mittens, you can hear the SOTG, hear his words for yourself, the situation was finished with, then CCP decided to step in and push it to far, angrering us again, but this time at the forum idiots who whine and got there way, so why can't we whine ?
Kalathia Eginald
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#100 - 2012-03-29 12:14:45 UTC
If there are as I have read 300000 active accounts 10000 is around 3.3% of the total payersabase, which in the end is a drop in the ocean numbers wise. It was approximately 20% of the total votes cast.

Neither show a signifiacant victory let alone a landslide majority. This is a comment on numbers and not on whether you have had them wasted or not, just to put it in contesct with the potential electorate of the player base total.

There could be a "by election" however Mittani should not e able to stand in it given that he has stepped down and why he stepped down. In the next full cycle then there should be no bar on him standing. Though ultimately it is upto CCP what should happen next.