These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CCP can I and the other 10000+ accounts who voted

First post
Author
Il Feytid
State War Academy
Caldari State
#61 - 2012-03-29 06:27:51 UTC
No.
Vaal Erit
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#62 - 2012-03-29 06:31:57 UTC
I see goonswarm is invoking the great "do-over" rule that is prevalent in all major sports, elections and competitions. Roll
Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#63 - 2012-03-29 06:57:18 UTC
Vaal Erit wrote:
I see goonswarm is invoking the great "do-over" rule that is prevalent in all major sports, elections and competitions. Roll

Oh look, another bad comparison to RL. Never ever stop posting.
RougeOperator
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2012-03-29 06:58:43 UTC
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Vaal Erit wrote:
I see goonswarm is invoking the great "do-over" rule that is prevalent in all major sports, elections and competitions. Roll

Oh look, another bad comparison to RL. Never ever stop posting.



I dont think a goon pet should be talking about mixing up real life and the game.

Just saying.

**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **

Mistress Lilu
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#65 - 2012-03-29 07:00:11 UTC
please pick up your lost votes there ----->
or here<------------------.
Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#66 - 2012-03-29 07:01:45 UTC
RougeOperator wrote:
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Vaal Erit wrote:
I see goonswarm is invoking the great "do-over" rule that is prevalent in all major sports, elections and competitions. Roll

Oh look, another bad comparison to RL. Never ever stop posting.

Hurrrrr, ohgod im a ******* terrible shitposting asshat

You should really go thrill yourself for the unironic use of Just saying.
RougeOperator
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#67 - 2012-03-29 07:02:31 UTC
Aiden Andraste wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Vaal Erit wrote:
I see goonswarm is invoking the great "do-over" rule that is prevalent in all major sports, elections and competitions. Roll

Oh look, another bad comparison to RL. Never ever stop posting.

Hurrrrr, ohgod im a ******* terrible shitposting asshat

You should really go thrill yourself for the unironic use of Just saying.



Why so mad bro?

**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **

Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#68 - 2012-03-29 07:07:28 UTC
RougeOperator wrote:
Aiden Andraste wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Vaal Erit wrote:
I see goonswarm is invoking the great "do-over" rule that is prevalent in all major sports, elections and competitions. Roll

Oh look, another bad comparison to RL. Never ever stop posting.

Hurrrrr, ohgod im a ******* terrible shitposting asshat

You should really go thrill yourself for the unironic use of Just saying.



Why so mad bro?


I like how you kept my edited version of your post in the quote chain. Keep on shiptoastin'
Zoloft Rx
Forged Prophets
#69 - 2012-03-29 07:09:30 UTC
Your votes were confiscated as evidence.
Arcathra
Technodyne Ltd.
#70 - 2012-03-29 07:11:04 UTC
Stop whining about your lost votes. You knew who you voted for. He "self owned" himself. Better vote someone more competent next time.

Deal with it and HTFU!
Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#71 - 2012-03-29 07:25:13 UTC
Badposters withstanding, what say you CCP? 10000 revotes? Redo on the whole election? Give the Mittani his rightfully earned normal CSM seat back?
Vaal Erit
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#72 - 2012-03-29 07:45:32 UTC
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Badposters withstanding, what say you CCP? 10000 revotes? Redo on the whole election? Give the Mittani his rightfully earned normal CSM seat back?


Ah, so you are asking for a "do-over". Hey man, you can have whatever opinion you want but I don't think that 8 year olds like yourself should be posting on the forums without adult supervision.

He rightfully earned his spot...
and then rightfully lost his spot
It's called consequences and HTFU and welcome to EVE
I truly believe that The Mittani will get through this okay, I don't think he is a fair maiden in need of a brave knight to defend his e-honour

Other people have been kicked off the CSM and you didn't care about a "do-over" then so you are not interested in fair play. You just want a "do-over". Well maybe we can discuss this more after your nap time.
Heet Crusher
Drunk Chaos
#73 - 2012-03-29 07:46:07 UTC
You voted and alternate will take his place. Maybe next time dont be a bot and vote for who you are told to but someone who has some sense.
Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#74 - 2012-03-29 07:48:35 UTC
Vaal Erit wrote:
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Badposters withstanding, what say you CCP? 10000 revotes? Redo on the whole election? Give the Mittani his rightfully earned normal CSM seat back?


Ah, so you are asking for a "do-over". Hey man, you can have whatever opinion you want but I don't think that 8 year olds like yourself should be posting on the forums without adult supervision.

He rightfully earned his spot...
and then rightfully lost his spot
It's called consequences and HTFU and welcome to EVE
I truly believe that The Mittani will get through this okay, I don't think he is a fair maiden in need of a brave knight to defend his e-honour

Other people have been kicked off the CSM and you didn't care about a "do-over" then so you are not interested in fair play. You just want a "do-over". Well maybe we can discuss this more after your nap time.

When did you start working for CCP? Yeah, to the back of the shortbus with ye badposting self.
Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#75 - 2012-03-29 07:49:56 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Spitfire
Inappropriate comment removed. Spitfire
uwai223
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#76 - 2012-03-29 08:02:12 UTC
WHAR IS MAI VOTE CCP

I AM MAD! DICTATORSHIP! AAAHH!

We are required by our constitution to let the voters think they have a choice. That's democracy!

Amarr Citizen 20120329
#77 - 2012-03-29 08:03:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Amarr Citizen 20120329
vote for me, the big mittardi*


*now with special jedi powers like obi wan kenobi

Dear Goons: I will sell you this character for 50B ISK. EVE mail me if interested.

Btw, I am the Mittardi, not the Mittani

Rico Minali
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#78 - 2012-03-29 08:04:02 UTC
Pretty much yeah we will need a re run of candidates and a re vote. The current csm line up is now favouring people that not many people voted for. We need to re run the whole thing please.

Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing.

TuonelanOrja
Doomheim
#79 - 2012-03-29 08:08:05 UTC
Sverige Pahis wrote:
have our votes back please tia





Aaaw..so cute. Your manchild candidate took your votes with him, deal with it!

Not a veteran, just bitter..

TuonelanOrja
Doomheim
#80 - 2012-03-29 08:08:52 UTC
The Mittardi wrote:
vote for me, the big mittardi*


*now with special jedi powers like obi wan kenobi

No wizard any moar?

Not a veteran, just bitter..