These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

My Apology

First post First post
Author
Luscius Uta
#3301 - 2012-03-28 13:14:43 UTC


I wonder if he played EVE Online? I'm sure that he would fit well not just in Goons but in many other EVE Online corps and alliances. Because it does not matter to me to which corp Mittani belongs to, but I'm absolutely positive that there's a whole bunch of sociopaths in EVE (who might or just as well might not be Goonswarm members) who would gladly drove another player into suicide if they had such chance. Roleplaying a sociopath does not necessarily mean that you're not one in real life.

Workarounds are not bugfixes.

Abriael VonRosen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3302 - 2012-03-28 13:15:50 UTC
The funniest part is that the more evidently biased people scramble to try ad justify this frankly unjustifiable behavior, and to advocate the fact that it shouldn't be punished or punished with leniency, the more ammo they give to the press to paint the eve community and the CSM negatively, basically forcing the hand of the CSM and of CCP to administer exemplary punishment to avoid that stigma and the subsequent PR debacle.
Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#3303 - 2012-03-28 13:18:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Jessie-A Tassik
Mittani, you want "tough Eve" then walk the walk instead of bullying lone miners!

The current War Dec changes that make it billions of ISK to War Dec large corporations only protect large corporations from being War Dec'd.

Now, one of two things are true.

1.I believe the Goons when they claim "they don't care about being War Dec'd and other large corps don't either."

Well then, the "change" actually changes nothing! So you can scrap it.

2.I don't believe the Goons(cause you are all liars) and think you are protecting the most powerful corporations in Eve from being War Dec'd while allowing a three member noob corp to be War Dec'd.

This is so totally not in the spirit of Eve.

This is against the spirit of Eve that Mittani CLAIMS to believe in.

Remove the change. HTFU
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3304 - 2012-03-28 13:18:49 UTC
Jade Constantine wrote:
Jake Warbird wrote:
Arrs Grazznic wrote:
Ashley SchmidtVonGoldberg wrote:
The answer is simple

We kill the Mittani

[sarcasm]I am led to believe if we keep posting he may kill himself...[/]

Goons or us publords?


you know you want one!

Want! Nao!
Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#3305 - 2012-03-28 13:19:05 UTC
I think the funniest part of all of this is that the CSM was created to stop a embarrassing PR situation getting out of hand and now years later the CSM (chairman) created an equally embarrassing awkward situation in terms of PR.

The depressing part is that this all casts an annoying shadow on so many good things that where said during Fanfest.

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Temulkar Blaine
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3306 - 2012-03-28 13:21:09 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
Mittani, you want "tough Eve" then walk the walk instead of bullying lone miners!

The current War Dec changes that make it billions of ISK to War Dec large corporations only protect large corporations from being War Dec'd.

Now, one of two things are true.

1.I believe the Goons when they claim "they don't care about being War Dec'd and other large corps don't either."

Well then, the "change" actually changes nothing! So you can scrap it.

2.I don't believe the Goons(cause you are all liars) and think you are protecting the most powerful corporations in Eve from being War Dec'd while allowing a three member noob corp to be War Dec'd.

This is so totally not in the spirit of Eve.

This is against the spirit of Eve that Mittani CLAIMS to believe in.

Remove the change. HTFU



To be fair if your in a null Alliance then war decs dont really affect you. Most people have out of corp alts if they need to get to jita and life in null is constant war. Either way its not relevant to th thread.
Daviclond
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3307 - 2012-03-28 13:21:46 UTC
Abriael VonRosen wrote:
The funniest part is that the more evidently biased people scramble to try ad justify this frankly unjustifiable behavior, and to advocate the fact that it shouldn't be punished or punished with leniency, the more ammo they give to the press to paint the eve community and the CSM negatively, basically forcing the hand of the CSM and of CCP to administer exemplary punishment to avoid that stigma and the subsequent PR debacle.


this guy's main flies a titan
Josef Djugashvilis
#3308 - 2012-03-28 13:23:05 UTC

Temulkar Blaine

Ah josef or should I call you stalin? Personally I spend most of my life correcting spelling and grammar so would rather not have to do it here. I merely responded to someone complaining I hadnt answered their question. Grammatical mistakes are not the issue the incomprehnsible nature of the question was. As I said to Karim ask a question I can understand and I will answer


Wiki is your friend, right?

You may call me anything you wish.

As you spend a lot of time correcting spelling and grammar, I feel sure you did understand his post.

You were just being a **** and I called you for it.

Move on.

This is not a signature.

Jita WillBurn
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3309 - 2012-03-28 13:23:08 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
Mittani, you want "tough Eve" then walk the walk instead of bullying lone miners!

The current War Dec changes that make it billions of ISK to War Dec large corporations only protect large corporations from being War Dec'd.

Now, one of two things are true.

1.I believe the Goons when they claim "they don't care about being War Dec'd and other large corps don't either."

Well then, the "change" actually changes nothing! So you can scrap it.

2.I don't believe the Goons(cause you are all liars) and think you are protecting the most powerful corporations in Eve from being War Dec'd while allowing a three member noob corp to be War Dec'd.

This is so totally not in the spirit of Eve.

This is against the spirit of Eve that Mittani CLAIMS to believe in.

Remove the change. HTFU


The change is needed.

However, I would only change one thing about it.. Make it based on the cost for either party.. Make it so that if it costs 5 bil to wardec an alliance, that it also costs the same for that alliance to wardec a tiny corp..

No one is going to waste that kind of isk war dec'n a noob corp unless there is something to gain from it and vice versa.
Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3310 - 2012-03-28 13:24:32 UTC
Abriael VonRosen wrote:
The funniest part apart from this thread is that the more evidently biased people scramble to try ad justify this frankly unjustifiable behavior, and to advocate the fact that it shouldn't be punished or punished with leniency, the more ammo they give to the press to paint the eve community and the CSM negatively, basically forcing the hand of the CSM and of CCP to administer exemplary punishment to avoid that stigma and the subsequent PR debacle.

Fixed.
Frying Doom
#3311 - 2012-03-28 13:25:56 UTC
Ciar Meara wrote:
I think the funniest part of all of this is that the CSM was created to stop a embarrassing PR situation getting out of hand and now years later the CSM (chairman) created an equally embarrassing awkward situation in terms of PR.

The depressing part is that this all casts an annoying shadow on so many good things that where said during Fanfest.

Isn't that the truth.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Lt Pizi
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#3312 - 2012-03-28 13:29:25 UTC
Temulkar Blaine wrote:
Karim alRashid wrote:
Temulkar Blaine,

Your posting clearly shows that not even you're not a lawyer, but also you don't have even a vague understanding of law.

also, lolUK.


Karim your posting clearly shows that you havent understood the serious nature of this issue and you dont even have the vaguest empathy for someone being harrassed. I pity you.


well the fun part is that mittens understand what the consequences may be for his blackout , with his law background i hope

all you "friends" of him makes it even worse for his case

Goon Tears are best tears, because they're 25% alcohol by volume!

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#3313 - 2012-03-28 13:30:10 UTC
Temulkar Blaine wrote:
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
Mittani, you want "tough Eve" then walk the walk instead of bullying lone miners!

The current War Dec changes that make it billions of ISK to War Dec large corporations only protect large corporations from being War Dec'd.

Now, one of two things are true.

1.I believe the Goons when they claim "they don't care about being War Dec'd and other large corps don't either."

Well then, the "change" actually changes nothing! So you can scrap it.

2.I don't believe the Goons(cause you are all liars) and think you are protecting the most powerful corporations in Eve from being War Dec'd while allowing a three member noob corp to be War Dec'd.

This is so totally not in the spirit of Eve.

This is against the spirit of Eve that Mittani CLAIMS to believe in.

Remove the change. HTFU



To be fair if your in a null Alliance then war decs dont really affect you. Most people have out of corp alts if they need to get to jita and life in null is constant war. Either way its not relevant to th thread.



Actually, it's entirely relevant. It shows quite clearly the motivations for many people to blow this thing out of proportion... and those motivations have little, if anything, to do with the alleged "Cyber Bullying" issue.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Temulkar Blaine
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3314 - 2012-03-28 13:34:20 UTC
Josef Djugashvilis wrote:

Temulkar Blaine

Ah josef or should I call you stalin? Personally I spend most of my life correcting spelling and grammar so would rather not have to do it here. I merely responded to someone complaining I hadnt answered their question. Grammatical mistakes are not the issue the incomprehnsible nature of the question was. As I said to Karim ask a question I can understand and I will answer


Wiki is your friend, right?

You may call me anything you wish.

As you spend a lot of time correcting spelling and grammar, I feel sure you did understand his post.

You were just being a **** and I called you for it.

Move on.


Honestly I didnt have a clue what the question was, Im trying not to be an **** here if I am failing I aplogise.

I knew that one without having to look it up its really not that obscure espescially given my job.
doombreed52
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#3315 - 2012-03-28 13:34:55 UTC
oh for gods sake will a dev lock this thread. come on im tired of this thread nuke it from orbit. all of you guys are awful.
Giuliano Verti
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3316 - 2012-03-28 13:36:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Giuliano Verti
Frying Doom
#3317 - 2012-03-28 13:37:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
doombreed52 wrote:
oh for gods sake will a dev lock this thread. come on im tired of this thread nuke it from orbit. all of you guys are awful.

I was going to spam you for wanting a thread closed because your tired of it but frankly I cant be bothered I'm tired.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#3318 - 2012-03-28 13:37:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Rodj Blake
Temulkar Blaine wrote:
Josef Djugashvilis wrote:
Temulkar Blaine wrote:
Karim alRashid wrote:
Dear Temulkar Whatever,

The correct grammar is only a part of the successful communication, not even the most important part.

The most important part is the will to communicate. Which is clearly absent in your case.

My less than perfect use of past tense is still easily understandable had one actually wanted to understand it.


If you wish to ask a question then it needs to make some sense if it doesnt I cannot answer it for you. I am happy to discuss with you the recent cases in the uk if only you would communicate what you wish to know?

It is clearly a failure of mine that I fail to understand poorly worded and structured sentencees. I was brainwashed at school into believing questions should be phrased in a way the person answering could understand.

So ask your question and I will respond if its legible.



You missed out the apostrophe from - it's legible.

Still want to correct grammar?


Ah josef or should I call you stalin? Personally I spend most of my life correcting spelling and grammar so would rather not have to do it here. I merely responded to someone complaining I hadnt answered their question. Grammatical mistakes are not the issue the incomprehnsible nature of the question was. As I said to Karim ask a question I can understand and I will answer.


You might want to check your capitalisation of proper nouns and your spelling of incomprehensible. Blink

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Daviclond
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3319 - 2012-03-28 13:40:19 UTC
Mods, please move these threads to Ships and Modules alongside the titan nerf thread where they belong.
Taihbea
Doomheim
#3320 - 2012-03-28 13:40:48 UTC
doombreed52 wrote:
oh for gods sake will a dev lock this thread. come on im tired of this thread nuke it from orbit. all of you guys are awful.


The don't ******* read it.
Just cause it doesn't suit you it does not mean that it does same for others.
Learn to ******* think. Doesn't hurt