These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

My Apology

First post First post
Author
Derrick Munroe
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2721 - 2012-03-28 03:33:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Derrick Munroe
Jake Warbird wrote:
Percy Highlander wrote:
Big Country just interviewed Wis on eve radio 10 min ago ....listen for yourself ......they are harrasing him in real life ...Mittani crossed the line

Have a link? Would love to hear it...


This is said program on Eve Radio-Rewind, but it might take awhile to find the actual segment discussed (if it's even there, I don't know)

What's it like, not owning any tech moons?

Kehro Urgus
Dark Nebula Academy
O X I D E
#2722 - 2012-03-28 03:34:03 UTC
D Derp wrote:
GatoOFruits wrote:

I am glad my name is not Alex Gianturco....because when my next employer Google my name I will not have to spend a lot of energy trying to convince him/her that I have no anti-social tendencies


He's retired.


He barely looks old enough to drive.What?

Yeeee! 

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#2723 - 2012-03-28 03:34:18 UTC
Quote:
You're backtracking again as if this hadn't already been explained. Pretty easy to get away with since this thread moves pretty fast. This event took place, at a convention for a game, in front of players of that game, in reference to events in the game, and in reference to a message sent about those events to him in game. This message was mocked and the off-color comment was made. To imply that there is a difference because it was spoken instead of typed in game or on the forums is an asspull and you know it.


And here I thought he publicly called for his thugs to grief the guy!

But he really didn't? He just made an off-color remark?

Oh boy, I should have checked with honest folks like the Goons before jumping to conclusions!

He only made some off-color remarks, Mittens didn't actually order thousands of people to harass one guy.

Oh wait. The poster is a Goon, and as such can be expected to be a shameless liar who can dish it out but never, ever take it.

So I think I'll have to go back to my original decision.

Oh, and Mittens, good job getting those War Dec changes through. You know protecting your fellow Null Bear Goonies from nasty war decs. They are sensitive little cowards and shouldn't have to deal with mean people griefing them.
Percy Highlander
Dark Wolf Corp
#2724 - 2012-03-28 03:35:01 UTC
Jake Warbird wrote:
Percy Highlander wrote:
Big Country just interviewed Wis on eve radio 10 min ago ....listen for yourself ......they are harrasing him in real life ...Mittani crossed the line

Have a link? Would love to hear it...

http://eve-radio.com/modules/mod_rewind/player.php?recidx=19766&station=ER
Bloodpetal
Tir Capital Management Group
#2725 - 2012-03-28 03:35:38 UTC
Kallynda Nai wrote:


I am aware of that. Thanks for making my argument.


Anything that helps mate.

Where I am.

Percy Highlander
Dark Wolf Corp
#2726 - 2012-03-28 03:36:22 UTC
Percy Highlander wrote:
Jake Warbird wrote:
Percy Highlander wrote:
Big Country just interviewed Wis on eve radio 10 min ago ....listen for yourself ......they are harrasing him in real life ...Mittani crossed the line

Have a link? Would love to hear it...

http://eve-radio.com/modules/mod_rewind/player.php?recidx=19766&station=ER

It's toward the end of the show
GatoOFruits
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2727 - 2012-03-28 03:36:34 UTC
Kehro Urgus wrote:
D Derp wrote:
GatoOFruits wrote:

I am glad my name is not Alex Gianturco....because when my next employer Google my name I will not have to spend a lot of energy trying to convince him/her that I have no anti-social tendencies


He's retired.


He barely looks old enough to drive.What?


Not sure about his age.
However one thing is sure: he looks too drunk to drive
michaelthered
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2728 - 2012-03-28 03:36:37 UTC
D Derp wrote:
weat bix wrote:
Derrick Munroe wrote:
weat bix wrote:
if they do not ban him then ccp is telling everyone it is OK to ask others to help you harass someone until they kill them self


Except, you know, nobody killed themselves over this. Big smile


so using that logic why do people get banned for threatening to kill someone when nobody has been killed ?

So you literally cannot see the difference between threatening to murder someone, and telling some annoying attention seeker to off himself?



The differences ain't as vast as you think or are trying to convince everyone they are.
Marcus Shamonomonom
Gift of Organs Donation Service
#2729 - 2012-03-28 03:36:44 UTC
RougeOperator wrote:


This is why he must be removed from the CSM. Cause the Goons wont get it otherwise.



So in your mind, this isn't about a bad thing done by Mittani, but about hurting goons.
Wow.

Disregard females Aquire currency

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#2730 - 2012-03-28 03:37:40 UTC
D Derp
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2731 - 2012-03-28 03:38:11 UTC
michaelthered wrote:
I'd be lying if i said actually knowing The Wis isn't a factor in my feelings about this...if i didn't know Wis, maybe i wouldn't have picked up on the fanfest video cause i honestly don't give a crap about Eve politics, i just fly internet spaceships. That being said I know Wis and I know what a nice guy he is and how generous he's been with other players. I enjoy flying with him and speaking with him on coms....he really is a nice ******* guy. That's what rages me about this little mouth breathing sissy prick fck and his utterly nauseatingly fake ass apology. When he landed he said "deal with it", until CCP relayed to him this was gonna have legs. "Now" he feels all sick about it. He stepped out of the bounds of this game and should therefore experience some real world punishment...not some lame expulsion from some internet spaceship committee which is what gave him his false sense of importance in the first place. I wonder if his employer would like to see a video of what his employee was doing on that "european backpacking" trip. lawls



If he's such a nice guy, then why did The Wis decide to pull the "I'm going to commit suicide" pitycard after someone shot his mackinaws? Throwing a tantrum and fake-threatening to off yourself can be considered fairly offensive in itself.
Kallynda Nai
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#2732 - 2012-03-28 03:38:58 UTC
Bane Necran wrote:
Kallynda Nai wrote:
Why, because you say so?


We've been through this already in the other thread, Kallynda.


You didn't give a satisfactory answer there, either.
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#2733 - 2012-03-28 03:39:08 UTC

Everyone knows Alcohol relaxes a persons inhibitions making them feel more secure allowing them to do things they normally wouldn't do due to fear of retribution.

OP's apology is bullshit lies trying to save face using a fail excuse of being drunk. OP got drunk, felt secure and exposed his true personality.

OP wants to make a public apology, post a video on youtube where the whole world can see it, just like how they all saw his drunken conduct.

Jita Alt666
#2734 - 2012-03-28 03:39:31 UTC
Only 50 more pages and this thread will have done in 3 days what WIS thread couldn't do in 7 months.
Kallynda Nai
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#2735 - 2012-03-28 03:40:38 UTC
Jessie-A Tassik wrote:
Quote:
You're backtracking again as if this hadn't already been explained. Pretty easy to get away with since this thread moves pretty fast. This event took place, at a convention for a game, in front of players of that game, in reference to events in the game, and in reference to a message sent about those events to him in game. This message was mocked and the off-color comment was made. To imply that there is a difference because it was spoken instead of typed in game or on the forums is an asspull and you know it.


And here I thought he publicly called for his thugs to grief the guy!

But he really didn't? He just made an off-color remark?

Oh boy, I should have checked with honest folks like the Goons before jumping to conclusions!

He only made some off-color remarks, Mittens didn't actually order thousands of people to harass one guy.

Oh wait. The poster is a Goon, and as such can be expected to be a shameless liar who can dish it out but never, ever take it.

So I think I'll have to go back to my original decision.

Oh, and Mittens, good job getting those War Dec changes through. You know protecting your fellow Null Bear Goonies from nasty war decs. They are sensitive little cowards and shouldn't have to deal with mean people griefing them.


:psyduck:

Have you actually watched the video or are you just resperging what you've been told?
RougeOperator
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2736 - 2012-03-28 03:40:45 UTC
Marcus Shamonomonom wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:


This is why he must be removed from the CSM. Cause the Goons wont get it otherwise.



So in your mind, this isn't about a bad thing done by Mittani, but about hurting goons.
Wow.



Its about precedent. That was the context of the WHOLE post i made.

Its the message that needs to be sent.

Nice try to derail it though.

**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#2737 - 2012-03-28 03:40:46 UTC
Marcus Shamonomonom wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:


This is why he must be removed from the CSM. Cause the Goons wont get it otherwise.



So in your mind, this isn't about a bad thing done by Mittani, but about hurting goons.
Wow.


Actually, upon reviewing the changes that dancing monkey has made to the game, it would be best if he were removed for them alone.
Bloodpetal
Tir Capital Management Group
#2738 - 2012-03-28 03:40:51 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

Everyone knows Alcohol relaxes a persons inhibitions making them feel more secure allowing them to do things they normally wouldn't do due to fear of retribution.

OP's apology is bullshit lies trying to save face using a fail excuse of being drunk. OP got drunk, felt secure and exposed his true personality.

OP wants to make a public apology, post a video on youtube where the whole world can see it, just like how they all saw his drunken conduct.



Sure, using this logic every man is a rampant violent rapist.


Welcome to humanity. We ain't gotten this far hugging each other and sticking to ******* our own women.


Where I am.

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#2739 - 2012-03-28 03:41:26 UTC
ITT Goons getting Rick Roll'd :D
D Derp
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2740 - 2012-03-28 03:41:35 UTC
RougeOperator wrote:
I think its pretty clear based on the Goons actions and comments during this time make it very clear that they would have indeed followed up on the mittanis call to harass a person to suicide. Joke or not.

This is why he must be removed from the CSM. Cause the Goons wont get it otherwise.



You're ********. No offense to the mentally disabled.

Kehro Urgus wrote:
D Derp wrote:
GatoOFruits wrote:

I am glad my name is not Alex Gianturco....because when my next employer Google my name I will not have to spend a lot of energy trying to convince him/her that I have no anti-social tendencies


He's retired.


He barely looks old enough to drive.What?


We're all manchildren.

Jessie-A Tassik wrote:

Oh, and Mittens, good job getting those War Dec changes through. You know protecting your fellow Null Bear Goonies from nasty war decs. They are sensitive little cowards and shouldn't have to deal with mean people griefing them.


We tend to laugh at goons stupid enough to get themselves killed by jita camping wardecs. Because they're stupid. Not unlike yourself.