These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CSM 7 - We Should Not Accept This Behavior!!

First post First post
Author
Valearx
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#561 - 2012-03-29 21:35:03 UTC
Issler,

Why do you sign your posts?

Thanks.
Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#562 - 2012-03-29 21:42:38 UTC
Valearx wrote:
Issler,

Why do you sign your posts?

Thanks.


I am a mystery wrapped in a puzzle with a creamy enigma filled center!. Big smile

Issler
Cap'n Tripps
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#563 - 2012-03-29 21:43:11 UTC
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
Andski wrote:
Issler, capitalizing on a depressed player for your own in-game political gain makes you a hypocrite.


And a very sick person.


Your hypocrisy is astounding.
Revolution Rising
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#564 - 2012-03-29 22:14:50 UTC
Yeah it's the "All of us sociopaths are together on this and you're a sick person Issler" post.

Yeah dude you're fine.

Roll

.

GetSirrus
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#565 - 2012-03-29 23:12:54 UTC
Attention Issler

You just failed the first test?!

The CSM needs to work as a cohesive unified group.

What you should have done is canvassed the rest of CSM7 for consensus. Guess what, if I was one of those people - I would not trust you Issler. Your pre-emptive action comes across as self serving.

The game is getting a major overhaul of skills and sub-cap ships. That is where you attention should be focused. Understanding this for yourself, what it means to your constituents and finally; what it means for other CSM7 members?! Because if you break ranks on this prime issue - the CSM process is broken by you.

Hear the Bears Roar? All I hear is choking.
Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#566 - 2012-03-29 23:39:01 UTC
GetSirrus wrote:
Attention Issler

You just failed the first test?!

The CSM needs to work as a cohesive unified group.

What you should have done is canvassed the rest of CSM7 for consensus. Guess what, if I was one of those people - I would not trust you Issler. Your pre-emptive action comes across as self serving.

The game is getting a major overhaul of skills and sub-cap ships. That is where you attention should be focused. Understanding this for yourself, what it means to your constituents and finally; what it means for other CSM7 members?! Because if you break ranks on this prime issue - the CSM process is broken by you.

Hear the Bears Roar? All I hear is choking.


I don't need to canvass anyone to come to a consensus about MY opinion.

I was wrong to offer my opinion a manner that made it appear I was demanding the other CSM members to have the same opinion and to make them convey that opinion in the same manner that I had chosen. They have the right to respond to anything that happens in Eve as individuals in the manner they choose. That part of my messaging was unfair to the other members of the CSM and I apologies for that.

But those are two very different things.

Stating MY opinion in a timely fashion about an act like this one that so clearly crossed the line when specifically asked to provide my views by the folks that elected me has nothing to do with the CSM process.

Issler
Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#567 - 2012-03-29 23:47:41 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
I don't need to canvass anyone to come to a consensus about MY opinion.

I was WRONG to offer my opinion a manner that made it appear I was demanding the other CSM members to have the same opinion and to make them convey that opinion in the same manner that I had chosen. They have the right to respond to anything that happens in Eve as individuals in the manner they choose. That part of my messaging was unfair to the other members of the CSM and I apologies for that.

But those are two very different things.

Stating MY opinion in a timely fashion about an act like this one that so clearly crossed the line when specifically asked to provide my views by the folks that elected me has nothing to do with the CSM process.

Issler

Yes, you are wrong and have sullied the CSM further with your terrible antigoonism. There's a reason why all the NPC alts are on the anti mittens bandwagon. Now it's obvious that you're a kneejerking bandwagoning bad person who will gleefully swim with the sharks as soon as first blood is drawn.

Good luck on this CSM term after this ::awesome:: first step.
Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#568 - 2012-03-30 00:05:53 UTC
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Issler Dainze wrote:
I don't need to canvass anyone to come to a consensus about MY opinion.

I was WRONG to offer my opinion a manner that made it appear I was demanding the other CSM members to have the same opinion and to make them convey that opinion in the same manner that I had chosen. They have the right to respond to anything that happens in Eve as individuals in the manner they choose. That part of my messaging was unfair to the other members of the CSM and I apologies for that.

But those are two very different things.

Stating MY opinion in a timely fashion about an act like this one that so clearly crossed the line when specifically asked to provide my views by the folks that elected me has nothing to do with the CSM process.

Issler

Yes, you are wrong and have sullied the CSM further with your terrible antigoonism. There's a reason why all the NPC alts are on the anti mittens bandwagon. Now it's obvious that you're a kneejerking bandwagoning bad person who will gleefully swim with the sharks as soon as first blood is drawn.

Good luck on this CSM term after this ::awesome:: first step.


Please show a single anti-goon post I've made. I support the goons as a part of the Eve sandbox. I've even been a goon. I've repeatedly posted my position that the goons are a proper part of Eve. What I am against is extremely poor judgement in public by someone that has a position of influence in Eve.

If you think I control the NPC alts and I'm driving the anti-goon sentiment then I would suggest you resume taking you space madness meds because the madness is back.

So keep on misrepresenting my position, but it won't get you anything in the end.

Oh, and work on your tense, "was" happened already, like the mistake I made asking the other CSM to do something I didn't have the right to ask them and what I've apologized for. "Are" means I'm doing it now, which I'm not.

Issler
Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
Good Sax
#569 - 2012-03-30 11:14:17 UTC
I am very much PRO Hisec. I did incursion interdiction because I feel CCP taking too long to fix the problem-so I did it myself. I also asked CCP to limit peoples ability to kill every incursion at once and remove this content as I think that is unfair as well. It is against my poicy to claim responsibility for anything and I think thgat the CSM works as a team.... Also last year I was an alternate, this year I am a full member. I have made contributions regarding war decs, suicide ganking, gone against several things that are in discussion currently. I will have many positions and issues that I take up as the year goes by.

PD I did not actually go fishing while in Iceland. I claimed that as a troll in my campaign, but secretly I was in the meetings-D3

Hmmm

Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#570 - 2012-03-30 11:43:38 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
Please show a single anti-goon post I've made. I support the goons as a part of the Eve sandbox. I've even been a goon. I've repeatedly posted my position that the goons are a proper part of Eve. What I am against is extremely poor judgement in public by someone that has a position of influence in Eve.

If you think I control the NPC alts and I'm driving the anti-goon sentiment then I would suggest you resume taking you space madness meds because the madness is back.

So keep on misrepresenting my position, but it won't get you anything in the end.

Oh, and work on your tense, "was" happened already, like the mistake I made asking the other CSM to do something I didn't have the right to ask them and what I've apologized for. "Are" means I'm doing it now, which I'm not.

Issler

Dear Issler,

Alright, fair enough. There's no specific instances of anti-goonism in your posts. You still jumped on the bandwagon as soon as possible in order to promote anti-Mittani schtick in your bid to ride the wave of anti-goonism that the majority of EVE paosters share.

But hey, if you're writing sensationalist stuff about me and my 'space-madness' then all is fair. Oh, and picking apart my grammar instead of addressing my valid points? C'mon, that's so 1990.

Finally, I guess I have to explain my line about npc alts as it went right over your head. The NPC alts are posting goonie hate because they fear goonie retaliation. Now that you have outed yourself as an anti-goon for no other reason than to coast on pubbie shouts of "Yeah! Down with Goonswarm!" all the way to Iceland, you're seeing the backlash of goons and pubbies alike. No matter what kind of apology you offer to the CSM, it's not hard to see through your self-serving turncoat politics and general badness.

Looks like you and D3 will be the only two members of the anti-goon CSM section that no one will pay attention to.

With much <3,
~Aiden

P.S. Didn't writing letters die last century? You should really consider catching up to us here in the modern world. XOXOXO
Frying Doom
#571 - 2012-03-30 12:46:57 UTC
Aiden Andraste wrote:

Dear Issler,

Alright, fair enough. There's no specific instances of anti-goonism in your posts. You still jumped on the bandwagon as soon as possible in order to promote anti-Mittani schtick in your bid to ride the wave of anti-goonism that the majority of EVE paosters share.

But hey, if you're writing sensationalist stuff about me and my 'space-madness' then all is fair. Oh, and picking apart my grammar instead of addressing my valid points? C'mon, that's so 1990.

Finally, I guess I have to explain my line about npc alts as it went right over your head. The NPC alts are posting goonie hate because they fear goonie retaliation. Now that you have outed yourself as an anti-goon for no other reason than to coast on pubbie shouts of "Yeah! Down with Goonswarm!" all the way to Iceland, you're seeing the backlash of goons and pubbies alike. No matter what kind of apology you offer to the CSM, it's not hard to see through your self-serving turncoat politics and general badness.

Looks like you and D3 will be the only two members of the anti-goon CSM section that no one will pay attention to.

With much <3,
~Aiden

P.S. Didn't writing letters die last century? You should really consider catching up to us here in the modern world. XOXOXO

Oh give it up. You sound worse than I did when I was trying to act like a total nutter. You voted you lost your vote blah blah blah...
Its done, if you are finding this situation to stressful please seek professional help.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

PleaseDONTblow Myship
Aggressive Feeding
#572 - 2012-03-30 12:55:58 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Aiden Andraste wrote:

Dear Issler,

Alright, fair enough. There's no specific instances of anti-goonism in your posts. You still jumped on the bandwagon as soon as possible in order to promote anti-Mittani schtick in your bid to ride the wave of anti-goonism that the majority of EVE paosters share.

But hey, if you're writing sensationalist stuff about me and my 'space-madness' then all is fair. Oh, and picking apart my grammar instead of addressing my valid points? C'mon, that's so 1990.

Finally, I guess I have to explain my line about npc alts as it went right over your head. The NPC alts are posting goonie hate because they fear goonie retaliation. Now that you have outed yourself as an anti-goon for no other reason than to coast on pubbie shouts of "Yeah! Down with Goonswarm!" all the way to Iceland, you're seeing the backlash of goons and pubbies alike. No matter what kind of apology you offer to the CSM, it's not hard to see through your self-serving turncoat politics and general badness.

Looks like you and D3 will be the only two members of the anti-goon CSM section that no one will pay attention to.

With much <3,
~Aiden

P.S. Didn't writing letters die last century? You should really consider catching up to us here in the modern world. XOXOXO

Oh give it up. You sound worse than I did when I was trying to act like a total nutter. You voted you lost your vote blah blah blah...
Its done, if you are finding this situation to stressful please seek professional help.


Wait you were trying to act like madman?I think thats clear that you are...

You know split personalities and stuff..
The Chronophage
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#573 - 2012-03-30 12:58:09 UTC
Vile rat wrote:


You see Issler that's the problem. You are coming from a CSM time (CSM 3) where events were formal, people had meetings that accomplished little, and the entire thing was one big crowd facing publicity stunt for the people involved. Before you even have sat down to work with the other members you've already taken a stand that you're going to do your best to make a lot of political hay out of attacking one of them. I'd take some time to work with the other people first before you try to pull this ****.


Goon tears best tears.

Good work Issler. While I am actually not too concerned about the whole "morality" of this issue, I do like to see the candidate I've voted for make goons cry like a baby. So much for their HTFU attitude, eh?

3 votes well spent. Big smile
Frying Doom
#574 - 2012-03-30 13:03:08 UTC
PleaseDONTblow Myship wrote:

Wait you were trying to act like madman?I think thats clear that you are...
You know split personalities and stuff..

Oh I'm sorry where you one of the people who believed the conspiracy theories?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

PleaseDONTblow Myship
Aggressive Feeding
#575 - 2012-03-30 20:23:24 UTC
Revolution Rising wrote:
Yeah it's the "All of us sociopaths are together on this and you're a sick person Issler" post.

Yeah dude you're fine.

Roll



Because erryone with different opinion is sociopath...
Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#576 - 2012-03-30 20:33:52 UTC
The thread totally derailed after Page 6...
Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#577 - 2012-03-30 20:44:49 UTC
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Issler Dainze wrote:
Please show a single anti-goon post I've made. I support the goons as a part of the Eve sandbox. I've even been a goon. I've repeatedly posted my position that the goons are a proper part of Eve. What I am against is extremely poor judgement in public by someone that has a position of influence in Eve.

If you think I control the NPC alts and I'm driving the anti-goon sentiment then I would suggest you resume taking you space madness meds because the madness is back.

So keep on misrepresenting my position, but it won't get you anything in the end.

Oh, and work on your tense, "was" happened already, like the mistake I made asking the other CSM to do something I didn't have the right to ask them and what I've apologized for. "Are" means I'm doing it now, which I'm not.

Issler

Dear Issler,

Alright, fair enough. There's no specific instances of anti-goonism in your posts. You still jumped on the bandwagon as soon as possible in order to promote anti-Mittani schtick in your bid to ride the wave of anti-goonism that the majority of EVE paosters share.

But hey, if you're writing sensationalist stuff about me and my 'space-madness' then all is fair. Oh, and picking apart my grammar instead of addressing my valid points? C'mon, that's so 1990.

Finally, I guess I have to explain my line about npc alts as it went right over your head. The NPC alts are posting goonie hate because they fear goonie retaliation. Now that you have outed yourself as an anti-goon for no other reason than to coast on pubbie shouts of "Yeah! Down with Goonswarm!" all the way to Iceland, you're seeing the backlash of goons and pubbies alike. No matter what kind of apology you offer to the CSM, it's not hard to see through your self-serving turncoat politics and general badness.

Looks like you and D3 will be the only two members of the anti-goon CSM section that no one will pay attention to.

With much <3,
~Aiden

P.S. Didn't writing letters die last century? You should really consider catching up to us here in the modern world. XOXOXO


So I'll start with the grammar. I actually thought you meant I was still doing what you accused me of and what I had stopped doing and apologized for. If that wasn't your intent, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to attack your grammar, but what I thought you were saying. I was taught English in the same AZ schools that taught Dan Quayle that potato has an "e" at the end. We actually had spelling flash cards that showed it that way! So I am no grammar expert! So it looks like I got that wrong, sorry about that.

As for the anti-goon bandwagon thing, my reaction has NOTHING to do with the goons, it has to do with a single prominent in Eve drunken asshat taking a joke already in poor taste over the line. I'd have taken the same stand if the person was in my own corp. If I had done something so lame I would have immediately apologized, resigned completely from the CSM, not just the chair, stepped down as CEO of my alliance and corp and never consider running again. The I would have prepared for the perma-ban I would have expected to see.

So many folks seem to be unable to separate mittens the person and the goons, they should be two very different things.

Issler
Wolodymyr
Breaking Ambitions
#578 - 2012-03-31 19:15:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Wolodymyr
Issler Dainze wrote:
Please show a single anti-goon post I've made.


https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=29569&find=unread
Issler Dainze wrote:
Have you stopped beating your wife in the wormholes you hate so much?

Dunno if that is specifically anti goon or now, but it definitely shows a lot of personal bias before this whole mess got started.




Captain Jean-Luc Picard wrote:
The thread totally derailed after Page 6...
I think it got pretty good again around page 12.

I honestly think PoCo based sov is a good idea https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1417544

None ofthe Above
#579 - 2012-03-31 19:31:11 UTC
Darius III wrote:
I am very much PRO Hisec. I did incursion interdiction because I feel CCP taking too long to fix the problem-so I did it myself. I also asked CCP to limit peoples ability to kill every incursion at once and remove this content as I think that is unfair as well. It is against my poicy to claim responsibility for anything and I think thgat the CSM works as a team.... Also last year I was an alternate, this year I am a full member. I have made contributions regarding war decs, suicide ganking, gone against several things that are in discussion currently. I will have many positions and issues that I take up as the year goes by.

PD I did not actually go fishing while in Iceland. I claimed that as a troll in my campaign, but secretly I was in the meetings-D3


So wait...

You are not as useless as you represented yourself to be?

You got elected as a joke candidate... but now that you are there are going to betray your constituency and serve as a responsible and competent CSM?

That's a scam and troll of EPIC proportions! Hats off to you dude.

It is going to take a little while to get used to, though. Hope you don't take offense that I presume bad faith in just about anything you do for at least a little while.

The only end-game content in EVE Online is the crap that makes you rage quit.

Ayla Hanaya
Whole Squid
#580 - 2012-03-31 21:21:41 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
I want to ride this wave of anti-goon sentiment right to a CSM Chair, because there is no way in hell I will get it any other way.


Really... between you, Darius and Frying Pan, this is getting out of hand. Reading your posts makes me think you would like for RL consequences to be placed on Alexander. WTF is wrong with you people. Admittedly only read the first 5 pages, 'cause after that i realized the only lines I was gonna see from Issler and Darius was "The apology wasn't enough, throw the book at him" which even then I doubt you would be satisfied. Your apparent lack of communication with other CSM members before coming out and publicly damning the CSM Chair suggests that you are trying to use this to elevate yourself at the expense of the person who was wronged... I am dissapoint

GET.
OUT.