These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

upcoming curse, bhaal, etc Nerf.

Author
Lili Lu
#141 - 2012-05-17 03:33:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Lili Lu
TomyLobo wrote:
Maeltstome wrote:
The Bhaal is necesary to kill remote rep cap fleets. Capitals are getting stronger every day and the ability to counter them seems to be getting slowly removed

I call bullshit. Caps have constantly had their weapons revamped over and over again in order to make sure that they don't obliterate subcaps. Titan nerf was just a few weeks ago iirc. All caps are still and have always been at the mercy of the bhaalgorn. It is literally a roflstomp mobile and it's too effective imho.
This change to neut ships effectively makes neuting chance based (but in a unique way) and will bring it to ECM's level, given that you fit the said counter module. All in all, it's going to require that neut specialized ships be fed cap which is mostly the case. This idea is one of the best I've heard in a whiile and I fully support it.
I don't know how it's going to be implemented but i'll welcome any sort of change that will flavor and spice up combat in EVE-O.

omg Lol It's a bhaalgorn we've got no chance, run away run away
Rel'k Bloodlor
Federation Front Line Report
Federation Front Line
#142 - 2012-05-17 04:30:34 UTC
Meh so i have my pillie-pants nueting a ship, he has burned a mid slot and a lot of fitting to put a cap batt on. I roll unlucky, he dodges one nuet and I use my injector a little sooner, he has more cap it takes a little more time, he has one less mid slot, and hes still caped out.
The thing that has me confused is the fact that A its a worse chance for NOS and B what happens one my NOS fails? Dose my target gain cap?

I wanted to paint my space ship red, but I couldn't find enough goats. 

TomyLobo
U2EZ
#143 - 2012-05-17 05:25:23 UTC
Lili Lu wrote:

omg Lol It's a bhaalgorn we've got no chance, run away run away

I don't expect anyone that's into blobfests to comprehend what I'm talking about.
Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#144 - 2012-05-17 12:48:33 UTC
Mona X wrote:
But capitals will be neuted by multiple enemies, even if they reflect half of neuting, it won't give them anything substantial.

Double neut passive tank 425mm auto canons Hurricanes don't give a crap about "returning effects"

Do like everyone else and train for these. And no, Minmatar is not OP.

brb