These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CSM The Mittani's Misconduct Calls for Resignation - We Did It!

First post First post
Author
Professor Alphane
Guns-R-Us Toy Company
#1641 - 2012-03-26 23:50:53 UTC
Andski wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
I expect CCP to take full responsability and to perma ban without appeal, tommorow my purpose shall be posting to every new agency I can find with links to the current 'gamer site ' stories and my copy of the offending tape.....

This is only the begining......


The last dude who intentionally tried to screw up CCP's rep got permabanned from the game.

Look up "Mulla Nasrudin"



I'm not screwing with anyone, I'm excersising my right as a concerned citizen to make public these incidents.. no more no less

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#1642 - 2012-03-26 23:50:53 UTC
Grath Telkin wrote:
Tippia wrote:
Grath Telkin wrote:
Lt Pizi wrote:
no looks like ccp doesnt .. did you see the guy that just came to the stage with a USBstick ?
Sorry, but they do in fact review the presentations before hand, the depth of that review may be "Does it have dicks in it? No? Ok its good run it", but they review it.
…and the offending remark wasn't in the presentation anyway.


No but the slide of the mail was


... and?

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#1643 - 2012-03-26 23:51:18 UTC
Grath Telkin wrote:
Tippia wrote:
…and the offending remark wasn't in the presentation anyway.
No but the slide of the mail was
So?
Darronis Olachenko
#1644 - 2012-03-26 23:51:29 UTC
EnderCapitalG wrote:
If Mittani is to be banned, then BoB/Raidendot should be banned.

Period.


Then start a new thread for us pubbies to get internetmad in.
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1645 - 2012-03-26 23:51:59 UTC
Darronis Olachenko wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
If Mittani is to be banned, then BoB/Raidendot should be banned.

Period.


Then start a new thread for us pubbies to get internetmad in.

RoyOfCA is dead, The Wis is not.
Lt Pizi
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1646 - 2012-03-26 23:52:06 UTC
EnderCapitalG wrote:
If Mittani is to be banned, then BoB/Raidendot should be banned.

Period.

at least you accept the fact that this may be a banable offense

Goon Tears are best tears, because they're 25% alcohol by volume!

Daviclond
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1647 - 2012-03-26 23:52:18 UTC
if you force the mittani to resign i'm going to kill myself

check and mate, CCP
Hiram Alexander
State Reprisal
#1648 - 2012-03-26 23:53:13 UTC
Grath Telkin wrote:
Tippia wrote:
Grath Telkin wrote:
Lt Pizi wrote:
no looks like ccp doesnt .. did you see the guy that just came to the stage with a USBstick ?
Sorry, but they do in fact review the presentations before hand, the depth of that review may be "Does it have dicks in it? No? Ok its good run it", but they review it.
…and the offending remark wasn't in the presentation anyway.


No but the slide of the mail was

There was also a slide of a penis penetrating a wormhole earlier in the panel... surely you're not saying that CCP approved it for international broadcast, in a form likely to be viewed by 'minors'...?
Darronis Olachenko
#1649 - 2012-03-26 23:53:57 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Darronis Olachenko wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
If Mittani is to be banned, then BoB/Raidendot should be banned.

Period.


Then start a new thread for us pubbies to get internetmad in.

RoyOfCA is dead, The Wis is not.


Then I say again: start a new post stating your case like the OP did.
Professor Alphane
Guns-R-Us Toy Company
#1650 - 2012-03-26 23:54:06 UTC
Daviclond wrote:
if you force the mittani to resign i'm going to kill myself

check and mate, CCP



Report and most likely forum ban

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

Vincent VanDamme
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1651 - 2012-03-26 23:54:10 UTC
EnderCapitalG wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/Themittani

Just landed. Step one, apologize profusely. Step two, resign. Step three, send all my isk to the victim. Entirely my fault and unacceptable.

Sadly, due to my failings, I was so drunk at the time that I didn't remember what I said until I saw this article. Shameful.

However, being drunk was no excuse - I got myself there, after all.


I dont know if this is troll or truth. If its troll, then :p

If it is true then i have to say one thing:

Alexander Gianturco: this shows class. Utter class. I don't think this is something you would need to resign for, but the willingness to make amends is classy as all hell.

I hope you reconsider. But if you don't, i hope you take this message in the spirit it's sent.

A class act.



EnderCapitalG
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1652 - 2012-03-26 23:54:21 UTC
Lt Pizi wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
If Mittani is to be banned, then BoB/Raidendot should be banned.

Period.

at least you accept the fact that this may be a banable offense


I was drawing a hilariously bad strawman, you publord.

I know, reading comprehension is hard. It's okay.

We're all friends here.
Kaurk Eregnar
#1653 - 2012-03-26 23:54:34 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Bootleg Jack wrote:
What is scary is some of these basement dwellers really think this behavior is "ok" IRL; they actually belive it.

Those who are like 12 year old boys have an excuse, they are just in that phase boys go through before they "discover" girls when they want to just destroy stuff because it is fun.

The rest just really made asses of themselves.

FYI, GoonSwarm is far more successful at careers than you sperglords. For example, Stoffer and Darius Johnson partially owe their likelihoods to GoonSwarm that got them jobs at CCP. I'm a government contractor, Mittani's a retired lawyer, RoyOfCA was an Army veteran (Before Raiden drove him to kill himself), etc.


Which makes it even worse. Not helping yourself.
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1654 - 2012-03-26 23:55:16 UTC
Darronis Olachenko wrote:
Karadion wrote:
Darronis Olachenko wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
If Mittani is to be banned, then BoB/Raidendot should be banned.

Period.


Then start a new thread for us pubbies to get internetmad in.

RoyOfCA is dead, The Wis is not.


Then I say again: start a new post stating your case like the OP did.

Except you guys are crying over the fact of a supposed suicide which never happened. RoyOfCA is an actual suicide victim that really did happen and he was one of us. Seems to me that you don't care for RoyOfCA when compared to The Wis, the still alive manchild.
EnderCapitalG
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1655 - 2012-03-26 23:55:24 UTC
EnderCapitalG wrote:
Lt Pizi wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
If Mittani is to be banned, then BoB/Raidendot should be banned.

Period.

at least you accept the fact that this may be a banable offense


I was drawing a hilariously bad strawman, you publord.

I know, reading comprehension is hard. It's okay.

We're all friends here.


Well, colloquialism to another strawman of the same caliber, I should say.
Gorongo Frostfyr
#1656 - 2012-03-26 23:55:25 UTC
Professor Alphane wrote:
Daviclond wrote:
if you force the mittani to resign i'm going to kill myself

check and mate, CCP



Report and most likely forum ban

gg
Rutherford Rainman
The Actual US Department of Energy
#1657 - 2012-03-26 23:55:54 UTC
How is this even a matter of debate? Mittani clearly violated the TOS and as a consequence should at the very least be removed from the CSM. Anyone who thinks what The Mittani did was acceptable are sadly misinformed.
Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1658 - 2012-03-26 23:56:04 UTC
Kaurk Eregnar wrote:
Karadion wrote:
Bootleg Jack wrote:
What is scary is some of these basement dwellers really think this behavior is "ok" IRL; they actually belive it.

Those who are like 12 year old boys have an excuse, they are just in that phase boys go through before they "discover" girls when they want to just destroy stuff because it is fun.

The rest just really made asses of themselves.

FYI, GoonSwarm is far more successful at careers than you sperglords. For example, Stoffer and Darius Johnson partially owe their likelihoods to GoonSwarm that got them jobs at CCP. I'm a government contractor, Mittani's a retired lawyer, RoyOfCA was an Army veteran (Before Raiden drove him to kill himself), etc.


Which makes it even worse. Not helping yourself.

How does it make it worse? Hmm? RoyofCA is dead, The Wis is not. The Wis doesn't care about what's going on and got war decs thanks to you attention whores.
Lt Pizi
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1659 - 2012-03-26 23:56:05 UTC
Vincent VanDamme wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/Themittani

Just landed. Step one, apologize profusely. Step two, resign. Step three, send all my isk to the victim. Entirely my fault and unacceptable.

Sadly, due to my failings, I was so drunk at the time that I didn't remember what I said until I saw this article. Shameful.

However, being drunk was no excuse - I got myself there, after all.


I dont know if this is troll or truth. If its troll, then :p

If it is true then i have to say one thing:

Alexander Gianturco: this shows class. Utter class. I don't think this is something you would need to resign for, but the willingness to make amends is classy as all hell.

I hope you reconsider. But if you don't, i hope you take this message in the spirit it's sent.

A class act.






i dont have the english phrase
but in german we would say
unter den blinden ist der einaugige könig

Goon Tears are best tears, because they're 25% alcohol by volume!

Heimdallofasgard
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1660 - 2012-03-26 23:56:25 UTC
The Mittani is Resigning, He just updated his twitter.