These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CSM The Mittani's Misconduct Calls for Resignation - We Did It!

First post First post
Author
Commander Bjorn Gisch
Gisch Mercenary Group
#1561 - 2012-03-26 23:29:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Commander Bjorn Gisch
The Mittani wrote:
You're not a valid subscriber, you're a NPC alt. The opinions of NPC alts don't count for anything.

~10,058~


What he meant to say 'You're not a valued player, you're not goon. The opinions of others don't count for anything to me'

I actually find myself praying this goes to mainstream media and not only do you suffer the consequences in game, but you suffer for your actions outside of our sandbox that you have repeatedly tarnished for years.

Joke or not, curious if anyone is actually looking at the EULA and CSM regulations to see if he broke them.
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#1562 - 2012-03-26 23:29:08 UTC
I like how everyone is posting as though Mittens actually wanted the guy dead, when it was just a joke in bad taste.

Do you guys think comedians who step over the line to be offensive because it's funny, also deserve some legal action?

Bill Hicks spent his entire career telling anyone he didn't like to go kill themselves.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1563 - 2012-03-26 23:29:08 UTC
Grath Telkin wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/Themittani

Just landed. Step one, apologize profusely. Step two, resign. Step three, send all my isk to the victim. Entirely my fault and unacceptable.

Sadly, due to my failings, I was so drunk at the time that I didn't remember what I said until I saw this article. Shameful.

However, being drunk was no excuse - I got myself there, after all.


No excuse it was a prepared speech and his intent was always clear...

Apology or not CCP MUST perma ban


You MUST be kidding.

Grath, he started posting yesterday. Ignore the troll.
Vincent VanDamme
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1564 - 2012-03-26 23:29:29 UTC
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote:
As someone who has suffered from severe depression and suicidal ideation for a majority of his life, I think it's pretty disgusting how so many people are trying to use this event as an excuse to get Mittani in trouble.

You people don't give a rat's ass about the suicidal guy in actuality, and this much is blatantly obvious - you just want to leverage the fact that "there's a suicidal guy" to get Mittens out of CSM. The "suicidal guy" in question is probably going to suffer more from the widespread media exposure you gave him by dredging up this non-event, than he would have from a handful of Goons acting predictably asinine.

Go shoot the Jita monument some more, you utter prats.


Quoted for truth.


Grath Telkin
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#1565 - 2012-03-26 23:29:39 UTC
amarrsuit wrote:
Grath Telkin wrote:
Dear Xenuria,


The EVE community has recently voiced its opinion, where your opinion is concerned.


You got 200 votes, out of 300,000 people.





Pretty sure I speak for everybody when I tell you that nobody cares what you think.


Sincerely,

The Popular Vote.


Hey Dumbass,

How about taking your hammer-wielding IQ and using it to make the universe a better place by repeatedly smashing yourself in the face with said IQ.

On a more positive note: CCP should simply make the Mitanni publicly apologize via video and/or resign from the CSM. Barring that, let's grab the pitchforks and torches the Goons so love and inform Sony of disgust.


You seem extremely butt battered my good friend whats wrong?

Oh wait..... you're one of those 200 votes aren't you.

Malcanis - Without drone assign, the slowcat doctrine will wither and die.

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1566 - 2012-03-26 23:29:51 UTC
Commander Bjorn Gisch wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
You're not a valid subscriber, you're a NPC alt. The opinions of NPC alts don't count for anything.

~10,058~


What he meant to say 'You're not a valued player, you're not goon. The opinions of others don't count for anything to me'

I actually find myself praying this goes to mainstream media and not only do you suffer the consequences in game, but you suffer for your actions outside of our sandbox that you have repeatedly tarnished for years.

Correct. We do not care for you pubbies at all.
Akelorian
FinFleet
Northern Coalition.
#1567 - 2012-03-26 23:30:28 UTC
The accusations made against him are serious and what CCP should do, is suspend The Mittani PENDING the outcome of the investigation.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#1568 - 2012-03-26 23:30:36 UTC
he's resigning the chair get over yourselves

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Professor Alphane
Guns-R-Us Toy Company
#1569 - 2012-03-26 23:30:50 UTC
Grath Telkin wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/Themittani

Just landed. Step one, apologize profusely. Step two, resign. Step three, send all my isk to the victim. Entirely my fault and unacceptable.

Sadly, due to my failings, I was so drunk at the time that I didn't remember what I said until I saw this article. Shameful.

However, being drunk was no excuse - I got myself there, after all.


No excuse it was a prepared speech and his intent was always clear...

Apology or not CCP MUST perma ban


You MUST be kidding.


Oh no , not at all

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#1570 - 2012-03-26 23:30:55 UTC
Akelorian wrote:
The accusations made against him are serious and what CCP should do, is suspend The Mittani PENDING the outcome of the investigation.


you should be banned too

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Fractal Muse
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1571 - 2012-03-26 23:31:28 UTC
Professor Alphane wrote:

He had a presetation of the mail . he just knocked that up for lulz pissed on Icelandic grog did he?


That was an example of the mail that Goon's get.

He didn't do anything other than read the mail. He didn't editorialize it or provide a commentary at that time to suggest that the person should pursue any course of action in regards to the mail itself. He read a couple of other mails out loud as well.

It is clear that he didn't have a planned intent to encourage everyone to have this person commit suicide.

His comment to that end was during the question and answer phase. As such it was reactionary / spur of the moment and not planned as such.
Darronis Olachenko
#1572 - 2012-03-26 23:31:32 UTC
Karadion wrote:
Commander Bjorn Gisch wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
You're not a valid subscriber, you're a NPC alt. The opinions of NPC alts don't count for anything.

~10,058~


What he meant to say 'You're not a valued player, you're not goon. The opinions of others don't count for anything to me'

I actually find myself praying this goes to mainstream media and not only do you suffer the consequences in game, but you suffer for your actions outside of our sandbox that you have repeatedly tarnished for years.

Correct. We do not care for you pubbies at all.


Then why have you and your other goon friends spent hours here with your head up Mittani's ass responding to us pubbies?
Professor Alphane
Guns-R-Us Toy Company
#1573 - 2012-03-26 23:31:38 UTC
Andski wrote:
he's resigning the chair get over yourselves



He should be banned and possibly indited mate

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

David Carel
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#1574 - 2012-03-26 23:31:42 UTC
Akelorian wrote:
The accusations made against him are serious and what CCP should do, is suspend The Mittani PENDING the outcome of the investigation.



Cry more, Raiden baby.
White Tree
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1575 - 2012-03-26 23:31:43 UTC
:staredog:

Former member of CSM6.

Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#1576 - 2012-03-26 23:31:56 UTC
Commander Bjorn Gisch wrote:

I actually find myself praying this goes to mainstream media and not only do you suffer the consequences in game, but you suffer for your actions outside of our sandbox that you have repeatedly tarnished for years.

You're asking your god to exploit another person's unfortunate situation in order to benefit your selfish desire to remove Mittani from CSM

Typical hypocritical religious idiots.

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

Mistress Lilu
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1577 - 2012-03-26 23:32:46 UTC
I support kicking mitanni of the csm.
+1
Ammzi
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1578 - 2012-03-26 23:32:51 UTC
Khanh'rhh wrote:
I like how everyone is posting as though Mittens actually wanted the guy dead, when it was just a joke in bad taste.

Do you guys think comedians who step over the line to be offensive because it's funny, also deserve some legal action?

Bill Hicks spent his entire career telling anyone he didn't like to go kill themselves.


It was maybe a joke to some people, but for other there's consequences.

The Wis says...

he is getting consequences now and is being harrased for no more reason that because Mittani said so. Which is against the Terms of Services of CCP... look it up.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#1579 - 2012-03-26 23:32:52 UTC
EnderCapitalG wrote:
Bibosikus wrote:
So Mittani thinks that "sending all his isk" to a suicidal player is some sort of recompense?

ffs - the twitter is yet another faux pas


It has never been proven that the player is suicidal.

Stop using this hilariously awful strawman.


Indeed, especially since he joked about the suicide reference immediately afterward.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Karadion
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1580 - 2012-03-26 23:33:05 UTC
Darronis Olachenko wrote:
Karadion wrote:
Commander Bjorn Gisch wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
You're not a valid subscriber, you're a NPC alt. The opinions of NPC alts don't count for anything.

~10,058~


What he meant to say 'You're not a valued player, you're not goon. The opinions of others don't count for anything to me'

I actually find myself praying this goes to mainstream media and not only do you suffer the consequences in game, but you suffer for your actions outside of our sandbox that you have repeatedly tarnished for years.

Correct. We do not care for you pubbies at all.


Then why have you and your other goon friends spent hours here with your head up Mittani's ass responding to us pubbies?

Because we can, pubbie.