These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Let's be honest, why do you REALLY hate goons so much?

Author
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#21 - 2012-03-24 06:17:23 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
i hate them because I don't hate them enough
i luv them beause i am incapable of luv
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Azami Nevinyrall
#22 - 2012-03-24 06:18:51 UTC
IRL I have nothing against the players.
In game, they're asssholes, lie/cheat/steal, and they don't hide that fact...

DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#23 - 2012-03-24 06:20:18 UTC
Andski wrote:
we literally do not care if paste-eating idiots hate us

aww i know u care because deep down inside andski U are a carebear pubie
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Degren
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2012-03-24 06:34:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Degren
I love them. They are active and want the game to be fun for everyone and for no one at the same time.

Quite a few of their members have been extremely helpful to myself and several other noobs.

I have no doubt that they wouldn't hesitate to blast my ship, and quite possibly troll me...the first one is part of what makes this game interesting, the second is ...irrelevant? Anyways, neither of these is a cause for hatred. Competition is good, hilariously grandiose schemes and general eve-loving is even better.

Edit: Also, they remember that this is, in fact, a vidya game. Only a few big alliances seem to remember that. FA, PL, Test and Goons to various levels. ...if I'm wrong, forgive meh, I'm a newb.

Hello, hello again.

Romar Agent
Doomheim
#25 - 2012-03-24 06:37:52 UTC
I'm loving Goons, as they bring change. Whether for the better or the worse, change is good.

I just wouldn't want to be one...
Serene Repose
#26 - 2012-03-24 06:56:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Serene Repose
I don't "hate" Goonwafflers. I just get the same feeling looking at them as I do looking at a pile of dog poo.
(Is this the Suck Up to Goonwaffle So They Don't War Dec US thread?)

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Uriel Chinmay
Perkone
#27 - 2012-03-24 07:06:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Uriel Chinmay
I don't hate true goons but so many pubbies these days dress up with their penis tucked between their legs trying to pretend they aren't a goonNOOB while happily swallowing what Mitiniis gives them.

noun for male genitals is a bad word and is censored yet CCP broadcast the filth streaming from the ladyboy Michelle Boltons facial vag
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#28 - 2012-03-24 07:10:11 UTC
Serene Repose wrote:
I don't "hate" Goonwafflers. I just get the same feeling looking at them as I do looking at a pile of dog poo.
(Is this the Suck Up to Goonwaffle So They Don't War Dec US thread?)

We don't live in highsec, so we don't really wardec people. Though as I understand it, you can get a wardec if you cover the fee for it.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

cithilu
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2012-03-24 08:31:22 UTC
People hate them becasue they relaise how stupid they make people feel when they scam them.
Blatant Forum Alt
Doomheim
#30 - 2012-03-24 08:39:52 UTC
The real reason? Everyone is jealous of Mittens' massive tackle.
Kaivar Lancer
Doomheim
#31 - 2012-03-24 08:39:56 UTC
Il Feytid
State War Academy
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-03-24 08:48:05 UTC
I don't like people with USI.
Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
#33 - 2012-03-24 08:51:09 UTC
I pretend to hate them because they want us to.

I don't half of the crap they try and sell here on the forums. I believe most of thier scams are orchestrated, alot of thier evil doing is totally made up, it's all propaganda to gain a rep as something bad to the bone and to be feared.

I have fought Goons, I have Fought -A- and as a fighting force in EVE? I'd take the cowboy T1 fleets of goons as an enemy any day. Hell if they shot half as much as they spam local they might actually be a threat.

R.I.P. Vile Rat

Professor Alphane
Les Corsaires Diable
#34 - 2012-03-24 08:52:33 UTC
Because they won't me too and being a nice guy I like to make people happy Blink

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

Roll Sizzle Beef
Space Mutiny
#35 - 2012-03-24 08:56:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Roll Sizzle Beef
I love to hate love.
DelBoy Trades
Trotter Independent Traders.
#36 - 2012-03-24 09:19:21 UTC
Kaivar Lancer wrote:

God that was depressing, please don't shine a light on the kind of people that play this game.

Damn nature, you scary!

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#37 - 2012-03-24 09:26:30 UTC
People hate them because they do everything to self advertise everywhere as somebody to hate, as a compact unity.

Else who would care of a loose community of relaxed guys sticking together and having a good time?
Raieth Crimson
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2012-03-24 09:37:06 UTC
Because BoB told me too.....
Sasha Azala
Doomheim
#39 - 2012-03-24 09:38:52 UTC
Propmod wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, not everyone hates or loves them. Some like myself I'm sure, are quite indifferent. This is internet spaceships. Nothing to get emotional about.

I'm indifferent to them too, but then I'm indifferent to most people.
Aranakas
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2012-03-24 09:39:37 UTC
I've never even seen a goon.

When I see one though, I imagine it will be glorious. He'll be flying a fully-officer fit Opux Luxury Yacht with thousands of plex in the cargo hold and fuzzy dice in the mirror.

Aranakas CEO of Green Anarchy Green vs Green

Previous page123Next page