These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I was Scammed and i came to here to name names :)

Author
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#41 - 2012-03-19 23:31:34 UTC
Does lanyaie need to get involved hmmm actually just going to keep reading. Go shampooo!

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Borun Tal
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2012-03-19 23:35:26 UTC
Came looking for a lol-worthy thread, left as a result of a dumb-@$$ posting just to see his name in lights.

0/10
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#43 - 2012-03-19 23:48:45 UTC
Ladie Harlot wrote:
I looked into this and the OP left out the part where he was found to be a spy from a hostile alliance. Unfortunately our posted policy is to keep the security deposit in these cases.

lol sure he was.... wanna buy a bridge? first please gimme a billion ISKy deposit
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#44 - 2012-03-19 23:52:11 UTC
FloppieTheBanjoClown wrote:
Sigh.

I haven't invented a good conspiracy theory in a week or two, so I'm just going to suggest that the Goonscam is a myth perpetuated by the goons through the use of alts. They haven't successfully scammed anyone in years, they just post these threads from time to time as a part of their ongoing effort to retain their notoriety among the masses.

dammit i hit like again on a post from floppie... i feel dirty must scrub finger that clicked like
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#45 - 2012-03-20 01:51:10 UTC
say wasn't there another thread about the same thing, owait there was.

Im amazed people still fall for thisLol

FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#46 - 2012-03-20 02:51:13 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
dammit i hit like again on a post from floppie... i feel dirty must scrub finger that clicked like

I think you'll find I'm not quite the bad guy some people make me out to be. Turns out I'm a completely different bad guy Blink

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#47 - 2012-03-20 04:22:20 UTC
Aiwha wrote:
six months of half decent forum posting.

This is where most people lose it.

Never stop posting.

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

jimmyjam
Fire Mandrill
#48 - 2012-03-20 23:35:33 UTC
Posting about this here is silly you will be achieving nothing except giving us something to laugh it.
Shaampoo
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#49 - 2012-03-21 01:35:48 UTC
jimmyjam wrote:
Posting about this here is silly you will be achieving nothing except giving us something to laugh it.

The Hate i have gotten says otherwise
Shaampoo
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#50 - 2012-03-21 01:51:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Shaampoo
I have added the acceptance email i got from him as proof and well i fix the links some one deleted the last letter of from

(not sure why but i know they used to work cause i copied them straight form eve gate )

currently searching from Sundering eve scam ect beholds me as a top result i will at-least allow for perspective targets to read it.

Also in the original post i gave a App id in the proof picture go try to use it if you want

My work machine now banned from goonfleet.net ( Why would they do that if they weren't mad)

At leas t i can build up some more mails and post them from this
Bootleg Jack
ACME Mineral and Gas
#51 - 2012-03-21 03:19:22 UTC
Shaampoo wrote:
Hi Everybod

I was scammed. Nothing new I know but I am posting it here to at-least name and shame those involved making it hard to go thou next time

Good job, you named and shamed yourself as someone who falls for scams, mission accomplished Lol

I'm an American, English is my second language...

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#52 - 2012-03-21 03:32:19 UTC
Shaampoo wrote:
My work machine now banned from goonfleet.net ( Why would they do that if they weren't mad)

Once you have been identified as a spy from a hostile alliance you get IP banned. Has nothing to do with us being mad.

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

Shaampoo
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#53 - 2012-03-21 04:00:14 UTC
Bootleg Jack wrote:
Shaampoo wrote:
Hi Everybod

I was scammed. Nothing new I know but I am posting it here to at-least name and shame those involved making it hard to go thou next time

Good job, you named and shamed yourself as someone who falls for scams, mission accomplished Lol

I understand that but tbh i don't care thou i am should be ashamed about it i am not
Shaampoo
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#54 - 2012-03-21 04:05:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Shaampoo
Ladie Harlot wrote:
Shaampoo wrote:

Once you have been identified as a spy from a hostile alliance you get IP banned. Has nothing to do with us being mad.

This might of worked on page one but i think there is enough evidence that you are in fact a lair ( I don't want to resort to name calling but you keep calling me a spy ) Present any evidence of being a spy apart of the fact i spent some time in a hostile alliance that you hot dropped a few times

My evidence is in the mail i left on the first page on the first page or here http://i.imgur.com/Y0FqY.jpg

Edit since i posted this i have been un-banned assume it was witchcraft on your behalf
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#55 - 2012-03-21 11:59:11 UTC
Gotta love shampooo keep going XD

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#56 - 2012-03-21 12:32:13 UTC
Shaampoo wrote:
you are in fact a lair

Lady Harlot is the resting place of a wild animal? Shocked

Guess it would explain alot tho....

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Miss Congenialty
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#57 - 2012-03-21 13:46:31 UTC
Hey fool - now post about your most embarrassing sexual moment...

Tell us the details of when your mom caught you in the closet with your 3 year old sister...

Tell us the exact words your father used to convince you that what he wanted to do to you was what every good father did...

Tell us how you put your hand under the sofa seat cushion when your Grandmother was sitting down...

Tell us how she smiled and put her hand on your leg and looked into your eyes and how you got "aroused"

After all, If you are (A) dumb enough to fall for this tired ass scam and (B) even more idiotic to not just slink away and say, "Damn! Why did I fall for that? Hope nobody ever finds out about it and knows for sure that I am an idiot" and (C) hyper stupid enough to keep responding without just taking your permanently damaged toon to the biomass and starting over and (D) Absolutely and forlornly pathetic enough to think that anyone reading this thread would not look upon you as one of the most incompetent, naive, simpletons to have ever managed to subscribe.

I mean, you did a dumb thing by falling for it - even dumber by telling everyone about it and even more dumb enough to keep responding with the quite mistaken idea that your further responses will pry you out from under the biggest whale dropping on the deepest floor of the ocean of idiocy.

Maybe I have not made myself clear enough for you, and you need me to break it down so you can "get it".... Oh hell, nevermind... you deserved it and now you have made sure that you deserve the rest of it you have been getting and that you will continue to get. After all, this thread could actually replace the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" as a cult favorite in the celebration of stupidity for the mere sake of stupidity..

Not sure I've made myself clear enough for this turkey.... Look at it this way - you picked up a fecal matter sandwich and knew it smelled pretty bad, but you wanted to be sure, absloutely sure that the bad smell you were experiencing was the sandwich, so you took a bite from it, chewed it slowly, swallowed it slowly and without washing it down with anything which might have altered the taste and biased your opinion, you held the remnants of the sandwich close to your chest and ran and ran until you managed to appear in front of a camera broadcasting to every brain in the known world and to some even living on nearby planets... Once in focus and without using a napkin to wipe the corners of your mouth to remove telltale parts of the sandwich which came to reside there - become dried out and even a little crusty, and without the benefit of flossing, gargling, or the brushing of any teeth, you managed to exhale a huge breath on the nose of the world's foremost expert in the rare field of defecated materials odor differentation, who then pronounced that what you had been baffled by turned out to be just garden variety bull chip. You being... well... you... then decided to turn to the camera and look into the eyes of every creature in the known universe with a body composition of at least two or more cells, and you, knowing this to be your chance to totally remove any doubt in the minds of any living thing, animal, vegetable, mineral, or nanobot creation then spoke some words which were anti - climactic and not noteworthy considering all the other body of evidence - you spoke unintelligble words, much like your many posts which followed your first pathetic cry for help - and with those few utterances, you absolutely convinced the entire world, including water, and even the most inconsequential grains of sand that you are the unparalled epitomy of lost causes - the spirit of uselessness, the hope of every banana slug yearning to be understood, you single wordedly placed yourself on a perch unattainable within the vast efforts of dolts down through the planet's history as the least aware person to has ever remembered to breath.

For this achievement, I beg of you, plead, nay..... I implore, beseech - please, in the name of all that is barely decent, think of the humanity, think of the great burden you have managed to place your jello like shoulders - please refrain from another post!

Please go forth and become as invisible as you possibly could become so the rest of us can struggle to cleanse our minds of the horrible events we have been forced, by our sincere but dashed hopes for you to be able to leave this debacle of mental detritus spread by your placement of senseless word groupings over these many pages - please.... cease and desist from any further attempts...

....you have.....without a doubt or a fiber of questioning in search of reason........convinced us, every one......
.....................you are the last person any one of us want in our life boat......
Please give me a ten thousand pound rock in my two seat life boat, rather than you. The rock would know how to behave and would be a better companion for the few seconds before the boat would plunge to the floor of the sea. Such would be better than floating until my death with you.

I could have said all that in twenty words or less, but I chose to do it this way for the mere reason as to ensure you would feel the same way about me. Who knows, I might be unconscious when you approach my lifeboat and I really, really want you to keep looking.

If you have any questions, please use a number two pencil and plain bond paper of the 20 pound variety and write in cursive, all of your questons. Once you are satisfied with your work, turn the page over and hold you breath until the answers come to your mind - then hold your breath for at least 30 more minutes and all your questions will be answered quite clearly. But, before you do anything else - block me right now!
Shaampoo
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#58 - 2012-03-21 14:44:01 UTC
Miss Congenialty wrote:
Wall of text!

Thanks for that

I will next time post the time your dad walked in on me and your mum going at it but for now we will stick to crime and punishment

I do not expect you to read this endless dribble but high five if you did. I not expect this post to refund my isk which i said several times. Yes i am Dumb i did say in inb4 op is dumb earlier so Boosh called it . You want me to slink away cry for a bit and be ashamed but you might of noticed from EVER LINE IN HERE we have different objectives. If every one did what you suggested well EVE would be a diffent game in the same way if dinosaurs tryed space travel they might be still alive

You want me to delete my toon i don't think i will but thanks even if it biomass i dont care but thanks again.

Oh hey Been in a npc corp for 1 year, 8 months, 19 days and well 2 forums post including that one you just punished me with .

I think i should stat the reason i made this topic

So that people who google Most of these words come up with my post

Which is what happens now. Cool cool cool cool ( this post lacked pop culture references )

You don't want me the one who called out the thief in your lifeboat. I think you made a really bad references there. I personally would not like some one who would steal the food and then use the flare gun to dry his hair in my life boat but then againe each to their own.

I am going to pretend as your not seasoned troll alt that your a alt of some one affected by this. I am also going to assume some one showed you this and you started plotting. The plot you hatched was so dark and evil it was sure to succeed. You plan was so damn fool proof you shook you hand at ths skies and cried for the blood gods to come down to your aid

You would post on a alt a wall of text which compares the OP to well a passenger on the Costa Concordia. "IT WILL WORK" you cried as your family called you a madman. The police tried to stop you as well but as wel know your power has no bounds

This is getting to long and there is no way in hell i want to beat your 1055 word count ( it might make you feel bad)

On a side note the forum moves very slowly and i think the denizens of here wouldn't mind a little gay drama even it is from me :)

Miss Congenialty
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#59 - 2012-03-21 16:28:53 UTC
Shaampoo wrote:
Miss Congenialty wrote:
Wall of text!

... gay drama even it is from me :)

Oh.... it is much clearer now - pardon me for interrupting - no wonder I did not recognize what you were doing - so foreign to me.

Please, did you block me?
flakeys
Doomheim
#60 - 2012-03-21 18:35:10 UTC
Anything that happends after you made the choice to join goons , you deserved BIG time.

Life can be so simple .. Lol

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.