These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

The Holy Crusade Against the Null Sec Infidels.

First post
Author
Frying Doom
#1 - 2012-03-17 02:58:21 UTC
Help slaughter the Infidels of the Null sec alliances, These people are so primative they have not yet advanced to the point where they are allowed to vote for who they choose. The first step is unseating the Tyrant and his minions on CSM6.

Vote for one of the following divinely inspired candidates.

Issler Dainze patron saint of Miners.
http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=470

Hans Jagerblitzen patron saint of Faction Warfare
http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=450

Kelduum Revaan patron saint of Newbies (Well he is CEO of EvE University)

Riverini patron saint of Free Speech

With your help we can crush the Infidels and bring them into the light of God.

Remember a vote for a Bloc-candidates is a vote for a Tyrant. So Don't Vote for Greene Lee (-A-), Dovinian (TEST), UAxDEATH (Legion of xXDEATHXx), Elise Randolph (PL/RaidenDOT/NCDOT), The Mittani (Goonswarm).

Vote here
https://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/submissionview.asp?SubmissionID=all

Brought to you by the campaign for Issler Dainze.

Let Combat Commence!!!

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Ustrello
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-03-17 03:01:01 UTC
:cripes:
Ka P'lah
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-03-17 03:16:05 UTC
Question
Vordak Kallager
This Game Is Terrible
Warlords of the Deep
#4 - 2012-03-17 03:18:06 UTC
What?

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

Ustrello
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-03-17 03:26:43 UTC
Pretty true tbh
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2012-03-17 03:34:33 UTC
The Mittani and his alliance have recruited and retained far, far more newbies than EVE University. Hope this helps.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-03-17 03:37:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Johnny Marzetti
(Edit: Context for this post was lost by CCP moderators deleting the post in which I identified candidates who were entirely unsuitable for reasons CCP does not want you to know.)

I mean, it's funny if you think about it. You can completely hate The Mittani, completely hate Goons, completely hate nullsec, believe in WiS as the primary focus of Eve development, believe ice miners should be untouchable in hisec, believe scams should be punished by banning, and so on, and so on... and The Mittani still isn't the worst candidate that you could vote for!

Which makes your bizarre crusade seem even weirder, Frying Doom.
Frying Doom
#8 - 2012-03-17 03:38:28 UTC
Andski wrote:
The Mittani and his alliance have recruited and retained far, far more newbies than EVE University. Hope this helps.

Ahh more lies from the infidels, good to see.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2012-03-17 03:39:50 UTC
ahh more tinfoil from a clueless pubbie shirtlord

lma0

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2012-03-17 03:42:25 UTC
How much are you trying to extort from Issler in exchange for you to stop posting on her behalf? Whatever it is, you should ask for more, and she should pay it.
Frying Doom
#11 - 2012-03-17 03:46:21 UTC
Johnny Marzetti wrote:
How much are you trying to extort from Issler in exchange for you to stop posting on her behalf? Whatever it is, you should ask for more, and she should pay it.

The null sec is a plague on the CSM and it should be removed or at least minimized to the point where your participation in the CSM is equal to your percentage of null sec population.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-03-17 03:51:08 UTC
what the hell is this?
Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2012-03-17 03:59:18 UTC
hey weirdo whiteknight/tinfoil/sperglord/unfunny troll guy ur dumb bye
Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#14 - 2012-03-17 03:59:47 UTC
oh, and it's "primitive"
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#15 - 2012-03-17 04:07:08 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
The null sec is a plague on the CSM and it should be removed or at least minimized to the point where your participation in the CSM is equal to your percentage of null sec population.


pro-tip: the dudes who you're trying to motivate into voting do not read these forums

you're going to have to go around empire

have fun

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Frying Doom
#16 - 2012-03-17 04:09:45 UTC
Andski wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
The null sec is a plague on the CSM and it should be removed or at least minimized to the point where your participation in the CSM is equal to your percentage of null sec population.


pro-tip: the dudes who you're trying to motivate into voting do not read these forums

you're going to have to go around empire

have fun

So just spam emails perhaps? like you lot....

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2012-03-17 04:33:19 UTC
the only candidate who has done evemail spam is trebor, fyi

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Frying Doom
#18 - 2012-03-17 04:35:56 UTC
Andski wrote:
the only candidate who has done evemail spam is trebor, fyi

So I didn't get one in support of The Mittani?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#19 - 2012-03-17 04:38:03 UTC
i don't give a **** what evemails you get because they're of no consequence

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Kai Tel
State War Academy
Caldari State
#20 - 2012-03-17 04:41:05 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Help slaughter the Infidels of the Null sec alliances, These people are so primative they have not yet advanced to the point where they are allowed to vote for who they choose. The first step is unseating the Tyrant and his minions on CSM6.

Vote for one of the following divinely inspired candidates.

Issler Dainze patron saint of Miners.
http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=470

Hans Jagerblitzen patron saint of Faction Warfare
http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=450

Kelduum Revaan patron saint of Newbies (Well he is CEO of EvE University)

Riverini patron saint of Free Speech

With your help we can crush the Infidels and bring them into the light of God.

Remember a vote for a Bloc-candidates is a vote for a Tyrant. So Don't Vote for Greene Lee (-A-), Dovinian (TEST), UAxDEATH (Legion of xXDEATHXx), Elise Randolph (PL/RaidenDOT/NCDOT), The Mittani (Goonswarm).

Vote here
https://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/submissionview.asp?SubmissionID=all

Brought to you by the campaign for Issler Dainze.

Let Combat Commence!!!



Maybe he is just trying to RP a Gallente pilot with an Amarr ancestory in a meta-gaming kind of way? I mean, I hear CCP is trying to get behind that sort of thing lately.Well, kind of... Tin foil is getting cheaper.
123Next page