These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Incursions

Author
FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#21 - 2012-03-22 03:31:40 UTC
Dradius Calvantia wrote:
Take this care bear **** to the appropriated forum please.

We have appropriated this forum.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Jessie-A Tassik
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2012-03-23 20:58:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Jessie-A Tassik
Khanh'rhh wrote:
I don't actually care what you wrote.

As soon as you took the position of "Faceless NPC alt" whilst simultaneously calling everyone in nullsec a carebear I stopped listening.

It must take huge balls to be you.

Also- that you think something is done better in WOW is either a terrible troll or you should really just go and play that.

Hey, guess what? You can take an absent and elitist position there, too.

Gotta remember to not warn the super-lete that I will talk back to them when they begin their trash talk.

That is if I was interested in hearing lete talk the lete for pages and pages, which I am not.

And I am ever so sorry that you are unwilling to have a discussion with someone who you can't threaten with griefing if they "get out of line". That well shows your attitude and nature.

I would also like to thank the Lete for continuing to ruin Eve by eliminating drone-goo so that null-sec mining can be made even more absurdly important for raw materials. Cause Lete need all the shinies all the time.

Nerfed LP with tags, Nerfed High-Sec Planetary Interaction with high taxes, and now nerf alternative sources of minerals(drone goo) to null-sec mining.

I fail to see how CCP believes it can control inflation when they refuse to give the majority of players anything but ISK and maybe some pity salvage.

You know what, salvage is OP. It needs to be nerfed! Only Ruins in Null-Sec should provide salvage!

Why not? The Null-Sec'ers have taken every other raw input, why not that?
Previous page12