These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dedaf's industrial tool

Author
Luminaz
INC Gaming Clan
#161 - 2012-10-31 10:58:03 UTC
Thanks you for this great tool :)
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#162 - 2012-11-01 19:15:43 UTC
Just uploaded a new version, that removes the update issue with the SOV. system.

New version 14.6.7

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

K0ZAK
Distributed Denial of Service
#163 - 2012-11-22 22:15:13 UTC
great tool, almost life by it now days, ;)

Cheers, Dedaf

Morte Fallout
Temet Nosce Ex Astra
#164 - 2012-11-25 15:11:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Morte Fallout
Nice tool thx.
Cat Harkness
Twilight Labs
The Serenity Initiative
#165 - 2012-11-26 03:49:10 UTC
The T1 rig "Processor Overclocking Unit" both Small and Large does not come up with any Materials needed, so it shows a "0" build price. The Medium one works.

Cat Harkness

CEO

Twilight Labs

Phoenix BlackThunder
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#166 - 2012-11-27 13:06:22 UTC
It look nice, Just started using it. I hope it gets updated.
A Quick Question tho,

In the Planet section, In a Fuel Block section what does Material Level mean?
Obad-Hai Hanomaa
Thunderbears
#167 - 2012-12-08 10:58:46 UTC
I tried to update from version 14,6,5 to 14,6,7, made a backup of the tabs data, T1 production, t2 ships and t2 items. The data import goes without issues but when I import the other tabs I get no data.

And yes, I do have full access to the backup location :)
Aphelion Thunderclap
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#168 - 2012-12-13 13:40:52 UTC
o/ loved earlier versions did not realize till today you were still playing and updateing :) downloaded and tried to use i keep getting a Runtime error 13 type mismatch
Red Teufel
Calamitous-Intent
#169 - 2012-12-16 23:06:27 UTC
<3 been using this for over a year...amazing work :) "cough" ccp should post your tool on the eve news or make a blog about it....just saying
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#170 - 2012-12-17 16:31:23 UTC
K0ZAK wrote:
Cheers, Dedaf

Morte Fallout wrote:
Nice tool thx.

HI K0zak and Morte Fallout
Thanks alot, im happy you like it.

Cat Harkness wrote:
The T1 rig "Processor Overclocking Unit" both Small and Large does not come up with any Materials needed, so it shows a "0" build price. The Medium one works.

Hi Cat Harkness
As fare as i know there are no Small or Large size rigs of this kind? that is why they dont give you any value.

Phoenix BlackThunder wrote:
It look nice, Just started using it. I hope it gets updated.
A Quick Question tho,
In the Planet section, In a Fuel Block section what does Material Level mean?

It is the ME of your fuel block blueprint.

Obad-Hai Hanomaa wrote:
I tried to update from version 14,6,5 to 14,6,7, made a backup of the tabs data, T1 production, t2 ships and t2 items. The data import goes without issues but when I import the other tabs I get no data.
And yes, I do have full access to the backup location :)

Hi Obad-Hai
That is strange, if the other sheets get the data then it is not a problem with the access rights.
Have you checked that all the needed backup files are actually located in the drive/folder? They should all be named something like "_backup.xml"

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#171 - 2012-12-17 16:31:45 UTC
Aphelion Thunderclap wrote:
o/ loved earlier versions did not realize till today you were still playing and updateing :) downloaded and tried to use i keep getting a Runtime error 13 type mismatch

Hi Aphelion
Im unsure which version you used before and which excel version you use. If you use other than 2007 & 2010 then you need to download compatibility patch from Microsoft. Check out my FAQ page for links.

Red Teufel wrote:
<3 been using this for over a year...amazing work :) "cough" ccp should post your tool on the eve news or make a blog about it....just saying

Hi Red
Thanks a lot, its always nice to have feedback like this :)

Thanks to all of you for giving my your feedback and help making the tool better.
I am currently working on adding the new ships and items that came with the Retribution.
I will upload it as soon as i'm done.

Thanks
Dedaf

Aphelion Thunderclap
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#172 - 2012-12-17 17:05:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Aphelion Thunderclap
yes i got it to work earlier today thanks for responding tho and i swear to you i have been fiddiling with your program for hours i really enjoy it and will send you iskies when i can afford it i swear to bad i missed the sov system tho ...will that be fixed at all is there any more updates coming soon for retribution besides the ships ?
Cat Harkness
Twilight Labs
The Serenity Initiative
#173 - 2012-12-17 21:51:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Cat Harkness
Dedaf wrote:
K0ZAK wrote:

[quote=Cat Harkness]The T1 rig "Processor Overclocking Unit" both Small and Large does not come up with any Materials needed, so it shows a "0" build price. The Medium one works.

Hi Cat Harkness
As fare as i know there are no Small or Large size rigs of this kind? that is why they dont give you any value.

I have a Small Processor Overclocking Unit I Blueprint.
And the Large is listed in the Market.

Cat Harkness

CEO

Twilight Labs

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#174 - 2012-12-18 20:22:03 UTC
New version 14,7 which is up to date with the new ships and items that came with Retribution patch.

Enjoy and a Marry Christmas to everyone
Dedaf

Aphelion Thunderclap
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#175 - 2012-12-18 20:55:58 UTC
Marry Christmas Dedaf au revoir
Latta
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#176 - 2012-12-19 12:02:17 UTC
Hi Dedaf, thanks for the great tool. I have used it with great success in the past but now have an odd problem.

When installing a job in station the tool only calcs Raw Material and does not include Extra Material.

What am I doing wrong all of a sudden? Upgraded to 14.7

Latta
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#177 - 2012-12-19 13:09:55 UTC
Hi Latta

You are not doing anything wrong. I just forgot to correct the material need for Cruisers.
I is only the cruisers who had extra material added this time isn't it? other vice let me know which ones and ill correct them asap.

You can download the new version 14,7,1 now.

Latta
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#178 - 2012-12-19 13:18:41 UTC
Thanks a LOT for the quick response Dedaf! I will check and let you know if otherwise.

Regards
L
Xavbian Deepleaf
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#179 - 2012-12-20 17:29:13 UTC
Is there a way to use it with Google Docs ?
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#180 - 2012-12-21 16:06:23 UTC
Xavbian Deepleaf wrote:
Is there a way to use it with Google Docs ?

No it doesn't work. Google docs does not support the macros used in this sheet.