These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dedaf's industrial tool

Author
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#461 - 2014-07-21 09:09:55 UTC
I have just tried to download the tool and uploaded my API keys, and i have no problem importing my character asset.
Have you tried to look at the FAQs? check out FAQ2 for a detailed describe on how to setup your API key.

However, i have seen that some API keys lock up, so no matter what you change, the key wont activate the new changes.
So try to generate a completly new key and configure it as described in FAQ2 and if you need corp asset aswell, then also check out FAQ4 & 5.

good luck

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#462 - 2014-07-22 13:12:29 UTC
The tool is now up to date with most of the industrial changes that came with Crius 1.0
You can download the new version 16.5.7 here

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Isaac Lobo
Sweet Veldspar
#463 - 2014-07-22 23:36:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Isaac Lobo
The T1 PRODUCTION chart is not showing ITENS IN STOCK anymore, and it dont let you change the In Stock minerals.

Despite this, thank you very much for keeping updating this amazing tool
Isaac Lobo
Sweet Veldspar
#464 - 2014-07-22 23:43:30 UTC
[double post]
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#465 - 2014-07-23 04:26:33 UTC
Isaac Lobo wrote:
The T1 PRODUCTION chart is not showing ITENS IN STOCK anymore, and it dont let you change the In Stock minerals.

Despite this, thank you very much for keeping updating this amazing tool

Hi Isaac
You need to change your API key, so it include the character asset.
See FAQ2 here, for more information about how to set it up.

Ned Severasse
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#466 - 2014-07-23 07:40:42 UTC
amazing tool, thanks for hard work!
btw skiff CAN fit 3 MLU's now! ;)
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#467 - 2014-07-23 13:31:10 UTC
Ned Severasse wrote:
amazing tool, thanks for hard work!
btw skiff CAN fit 3 MLU's now! ;)

Hi Ned Severasse
Thanks for letting me know. It was just a warning information bug, the tool was adding the bonus if you selected 3 MLUs.
It has been corrected in the newly uploaded version 16,6,1, which also include the up to date Rig production tools.

Enjoy

Malzany Enat
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#468 - 2014-07-24 16:02:19 UTC
is it just me or is the shopping list not working anymore? while spamming update nothing happens Lol

but great tool so far, trying to get in production now with this one Cool
Sx Arnerette
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#469 - 2014-07-25 02:59:08 UTC
Dedaf wrote:
The tool is now up to date with most of the industrial changes that came with Crius 1.0
You can download the new version 16.5.7 here

The FAQ is only valid for windows - the MAC version does not have any options that I could find that alters the Visual basic relationship with Excel - Too bad - looks like a helpful tool
Miss Twinkie
Trust Doesn't Rust
Goonswarm Federation
#470 - 2014-07-26 16:02:19 UTC
where is nanite repair paste on this? I can't find it under T1 production or Planet
The BlackPrince
Inner Visions
#471 - 2014-07-28 07:18:37 UTC
Hello Dedaf,
I took a quick look at your spreadsheet and it looks really good. I noticed one thing though. The maximum amount of copies for capitals is set to 5 in the spreadsheet, but the maximum limit was changed to 40 runs. Might be worth changing.

Currently building carriers and rorquals. Contact me for a cheap capital ship.

Meteon
Stellvia Inc.
#472 - 2014-07-28 16:04:26 UTC
Hello Dedaf,

Let me begin with telling you that iam a huge fan of this sheet!

I think however that there is an issue with mineral calculatons in "T2_Items".

If I specified that i want to manufactor for example ECCM - Magnetometric II it recordnices that i have R.A.M.- Electronics in the station specified but it will still want to add the materials for manufactoring of R.A.M.- Electronics components.

I tried to download an additional fresh version to do the same again but the result was the same, this goes for some other components that i tride which are using R.A.M.- Electronics.

Are there older versions of this document that might be able to be tested on?

Hope this helps.

Best regards
Meteon
Jita Outamen
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#473 - 2014-07-28 22:34:22 UTC
Any eta on t3 update?
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#474 - 2014-07-31 10:17:36 UTC
Meteon wrote:
Hello Dedaf,

Let me begin with telling you that iam a huge fan of this sheet!

I think however that there is an issue with mineral calculatons in "T2_Items".

If I specified that i want to manufactor for example ECCM - Magnetometric II it recordnices that i have R.A.M.- Electronics in the station specified but it will still want to add the materials for manufactoring of R.A.M.- Electronics components.

I tried to download an additional fresh version to do the same again but the result was the same, this goes for some other components that i tride which are using R.A.M.- Electronics.

Are there older versions of this document that might be able to be tested on?

Hope this helps.

Best regards
Meteon

This should now have been corrected in the newly uploaded version 16.6.2
This version also include the up to date version of the invention tool and T3 Production tool.

enjoy

H3llHound
Gallente Federation
#475 - 2014-07-31 13:23:33 UTC
Hi dedaf,

thank you for this sheet. i have been using it for a long time now and been very happy. I have one request though, can you add the outpost material modifier to t1 and t2 production aswell please. right now its only on the cap sheet. And maybe change the dropdown menu for it from 'basic, improved, advanced' to '1,2,3,4,5%'.
H3llHound
Gallente Federation
#476 - 2014-07-31 19:52:26 UTC
One more thing. Many blueprints changed with todays patch and the devs release a new SDE tomorrow
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#477 - 2014-08-01 09:02:58 UTC
H3llHound wrote:
Hi dedaf,

thank you for this sheet. i have been using it for a long time now and been very happy. I have one request though, can you add the outpost material modifier to t1 and t2 production aswell please. right now its only on the cap sheet. And maybe change the dropdown menu for it from 'basic, improved, advanced' to '1,2,3,4,5%'.

Hi H3llHound
Thank you for your information about outpost upgrades. I have not corrected the tool to be easier to manage, so you can now select outpost ME level as 1-5%

You can download the new version 16,6,4 here

Cat Harkness
Twilight Labs
The Serenity Initiative
#478 - 2014-08-01 09:20:06 UTC
Dedaf wrote:
H3llHound wrote:
Hi dedaf,

Hi H3llHound
Thank you for your information about outpost upgrades. I have not corrected the tool to be easier to manage, so you can now select outpost ME level as 1-5%

You can download the new version 16,6,4 here

Tried to download the newest version, and the file comes up as private.

Cat Harkness

CEO

Twilight Labs

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#479 - 2014-08-01 09:32:17 UTC
Yes the file was corrupted for some reason. It should work now.

Malzany Enat
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#480 - 2014-08-02 07:38:56 UTC
Malzany Enat wrote:
is it just me or is the shopping list not working anymore? while spamming update nothing happens Lol

but great tool so far, trying to get in production now with this one Cool

still not working for me Sad