These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dedaf's industrial tool

Author
Sir Gankal0t
5th Element Incorporated
Corelum Syndicate
#441 - 2014-03-18 20:59:26 UTC
Sir Gankal0t wrote:
He Dedaf im working in 16.4.4
Spotted a little typo on the capital production Tab "prodoctivitylevel" must be Productivitylevel

keep it up mate.

Ahh you corrected the typo's thanks for the updated version

as always nice job mate
Jenga Heirmatu
Temporal Logistics
#442 - 2014-03-26 22:42:52 UTC
There might be an error in the Obelisk BPO. My ML2 BPO is showing the need for 14 Capital Armor Plates while the spreadsheet is showing the need for 16, The other items are all fine. 16,4,6 version.
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#443 - 2014-03-27 05:05:03 UTC
Jenga Heirmatu wrote:
There might be an error in the Obelisk BPO. My ML2 BPO is showing the need for 14 Capital Armor Plates while the spreadsheet is showing the need for 16, The other items are all fine. 16,4,6 version.

Thanks for highlighting this, i have corrected the amount, so it will be correct, in the next version.

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Creaming Soda
Tactically Challenged
The Initiative.
#444 - 2014-03-30 04:32:45 UTC
Dedaf, popping in once again after i have expanded my industrial empire further and further!

all thanks to you!

Onto my question - i use moon reactions up to complex level currently as a form of profit but i want to take it a step further in the chain

I noticed on the T2 items page down the bottom there was an option for various t2 components that need to be fed into the t2 construction, but that's all the info really provided. But on the t2 ships page the components are actually listed with profits aswell! so i know the info and calculations are there

at this point i don't want to make tech 2 items, but i do want to move into possibly furthering the profit by making tech 2 components

your spreadsheet goes complex reactions -> t2 items (taking components into account) - where really i can make t2 components without taking it to the next step

tl;dr - tech 2 components without tech 2 items

Thanks again!

Creaming Soda Ariel Rin

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#445 - 2014-04-04 05:35:46 UTC
HI Creaming Soda
If i understand you right, then you want to build T2 components.
I know it might not seem logic, but to build T2 components you need to use the T2 Ship production sheet.
In the button of the tool you can manually select which T2 component you want to build.
The reason why its in the T2 Ship and not in the T2 item, as would seem more logic, is because i build the T2 ship sheet first. So when i build the T2 item tool, i didnt want to have double production of components, thats why the T2 components in the Item tool is automatically selected, depending on the T2 Items you want to build.

So in short, you need to go to T2 Ship and scroll down, in order to build T2 component.

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Creaming Soda
Tactically Challenged
The Initiative.
#446 - 2014-04-05 01:16:46 UTC
It never even occurred to me that it might be the same components

Thanks Again!

Creaming Soda Ariel Rin

Ninde Surion
Kinetic Vector
Coalition of the Unfortunate
#447 - 2014-04-08 16:31:07 UTC
Hi,

Would it be possible to double the number of T1 blueprints for T1 production. If you do a lot of manufacturing then you have more than 20 blue prints.

Also it would be good to be able to check the current price of items you are manufacturing against the market do you can see which items are the profitable to make for sale on any given day.

It would also be good at somepoint to be able to track your research and copying costs etc...

But as usual your spreadsheet is brilliant and just gets better and better.

A big thank-you for all the effort you put into it.

Thanks.
Haruki Tekitsu
Eden's Knights of Malta
#448 - 2014-04-11 00:44:37 UTC
First I want to say great job our Industrial efforts are coming in bounds due to your tool.

I have a similar problem as was mentioned here before with the API locations feed.
In previous versions I have had the api keys that I have set for dedaf tool select the stations from a drop down menu.
In version 1646 I have all stations and nothing else.
Now if I add an alt toon to the sheet, it gives me a list of stations that I have never visited let alone have things stored. If I swap my alt to slot 2 it lists all the strange stations, If I swap my alt to slot 1 it does the same.
My main never shows anything other than all stations.
I've put my main in slot 1 and 2 alone, put it in slot 1 and 2 at the same time, changed slots with alts, used various keys. Nothing.

I have tried a new api key with everything selected. same effect my main doesn't show the list.
I tried an api key with only the settings on the instructions, same again.
I dug into my downloads and found version 1601 inputted the key and all was fine with both new and old keys. Alts and main show lists with no strange systems showing up.

At the moment I have to use 1601 I know this will soon be way outdated, I'd hate to loose the tool.

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#449 - 2014-04-11 04:53:26 UTC
Haruki Tekitsu wrote:
First I want to say great job our Industrial efforts are coming in bounds due to your tool.

I have a similar problem as was mentioned here before with the API locations feed.
In previous versions I have had the api keys that I have set for dedaf tool select the stations from a drop down menu.
In version 1646 I have all stations and nothing else.
Now if I add an alt toon to the sheet, it gives me a list of stations that I have never visited let alone have things stored. If I swap my alt to slot 2 it lists all the strange stations, If I swap my alt to slot 1 it does the same.
My main never shows anything other than all stations.
I've put my main in slot 1 and 2 alone, put it in slot 1 and 2 at the same time, changed slots with alts, used various keys. Nothing.

I have tried a new api key with everything selected. same effect my main doesn't show the list.
I tried an api key with only the settings on the instructions, same again.
I dug into my downloads and found version 1601 inputted the key and all was fine with both new and old keys. Alts and main show lists with no strange systems showing up.

At the moment I have to use 1601 I know this will soon be way outdated, I'd hate to loose the tool.

Thank you for all the tests you have done a good description, i will look in to it and see if i can get the same problem, as for me is shows all my stations and asset.
What could be a great help is if i could borrow one of your keys, to see if i can find out why it works for me and not you.
If i could borrow a key from you then please send it as in game mail.

Thanks

Private Spare Parts
Kinetic Vector
#450 - 2014-05-01 21:14:01 UTC
Ninde Surion wrote:
Would it be possible to double the number of T1 blueprints for T1 production. If you do a lot of manufacturing then you have more than 20 blue prints.

Also it would be good to be able to check the current price of items you are manufacturing against the market do you can see which items are the profitable to make for sale on any given day.

Can I second that. I would be good to be able to see which items are most profitable to manufacture at any given time and if you are into building and industry you are going to have more than 20 T1 blueprints so you may want to consider making it a 100.

Thanks,

Great tool though.
Helo Hakuli
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#451 - 2014-05-02 01:36:57 UTC
This is an amazing tool, thanks for all the work you've put into it. I did find a bug though, on the T2 Items tab:

Select Category: Turrets and Bays
Select Type: Weapons Upgrades
Select: Tracking Enhancer II (and the two other ones after it as well)

you get a bunch of #N/As in the table of minerals and components

Version: 16,4,6
ICU Andshutup
Kill Injure Slash and Stomp
#452 - 2014-05-12 00:15:22 UTC
v16.4.7

Jump Freighter tab when selecting corp hangar does shift selection label over to Divisions... but shows only Stations in the drop down and not the divisions.
Jalina Cloudstrider
The Ark of Truth
#453 - 2014-05-26 19:58:22 UTC
Hej there!

Amazing job! This tool is of great use to me!

Do you mind looking into T2 small tractor beams? I'm getting odd numbers there - like 100k trit for the needed T1 tractor beam.

Cu, Jalina
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#454 - 2014-06-16 20:30:02 UTC
Jalina Cloudstrider wrote:
Hej there!

Do you mind looking into T2 small tractor beams? I'm getting odd numbers there - like 100k trit for the needed T1 tractor beam.

Cu, Jalina

Hi Julina
Thank you for letting me know, I have correct and i will be in the next release.

I will also soon upload a pre-version of the things to come in the July patch, so you all can see how the industrial changes will affect you.

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#455 - 2014-06-20 09:54:34 UTC
Jalina Cloudstrider wrote:
Hej there!

Cu, Jalina

Hi Jalina

Thanks for reporting this, it has now been corrected in the newly uploaded version.

New version 16.4.9

Ninde Surion
Kinetic Vector
#456 - 2014-06-20 16:47:32 UTC
I know that you are going to be putting heaps of work into the spreadsheet with the up coming industry changes and all your work really is greatly appreciated. So thanks in advance.

For those of us with loads of blueprints. Rather than destroying your format how about providing a way to duplicate tabs within the spreadsheet. (The be able to take that from one version to the other). That way if you do have lots of blueprints you can have a tab for T1 Ships, one for T1 Ammonitions etc....

Just a thought.

Thanks,
Kenneth Feld
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#457 - 2014-06-30 18:51:03 UTC
Any chance Meta 2 capital guns can make it

I realize they are kinda hybrid using a T1 item and PI, but it might be able to be added to "Planets"
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#458 - 2014-07-01 19:41:35 UTC
Kenneth Feld wrote:
Any chance Meta 2 capital guns can make it

I realize they are kinda hybrid using a T1 item and PI, but it might be able to be added to "Planets"

Hi Kenneth
I have totally forgot about those, i will make sure they are in the next release, under the planet tool.
Thanks for the hint

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#459 - 2014-07-13 19:23:23 UTC
Patch day is almost here! see how the new industrial changes will affect you, in this Pre-crius version
keep in mind that things a subject to change before patch day, you will fins the Pre-patch version here
Enjoy

Sx Arnerette
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#460 - 2014-07-20 16:06:57 UTC
Please excuse my extraneous posts - I am confused by the forum layout of topic

This is probably a bad time for a brand new person to be asking questions about beginning issues with the big change up-and-coming -

It seems that my API key is not bringing in my private data on assets and character info.

Are there currently other API issues going on?