These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dedaf's industrial tool

Author
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#421 - 2014-02-15 13:07:17 UTC
New Version 16.3.7
Mainly with changes to the PI tool, that now allows you to add import and export tax to the production price of all PI material.

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Len Ross
Doomheim
#422 - 2014-02-21 13:29:27 UTC
Hey mate
Looking good and getting better.

Got the ol chestnut again.
Since the new update I cannot select any personal stations where my stuff is.
It just gives me the option all stations. No other stations listed at all.

Also a question form a corpie, is there a way to manually add amounts without using the macro?
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#423 - 2014-02-21 17:24:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Dedaf
Len Ross wrote:
Hey mate
Looking good and getting better.

Got the ol chestnut again.
Since the new update I cannot select any personal stations where my stuff is.
It just gives me the option all stations. No other stations listed at all.

Also a question form a corpie, is there a way to manually add amounts without using the macro?

That is very strange, are you sure that the API key you restored in the sheet actually have "Locations" set in the key?

Just uploaded a new version 16,4,4
A new feature is that the Sell orders will be included in the In Stock Items. To use this feature you need to add "MarketOrders" the the character API key.

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

Len Ross
Doomheim
#424 - 2014-02-23 12:41:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Len Ross
Hey Dedaf
Yep strange.
Tried a new API key on the old version I had and worked fine. Switched to the new version. Same API key and settings. All I get to locate from is All stations
It seems that it's only me so isn't much of an issue, Can work around it. Ill just stop spreading my materials about and keep them in one place for now.

Keep those improvements coming mate. Its still a pleasure to use. In fact I rely on it now.
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#425 - 2014-02-23 13:11:16 UTC
Len Ross wrote:
Hey Dedaf
Yep strange.
Tried a new API key on the old version I had and worked fine. Switched to the new version. Same API key and settings. All I get to locate from is All stations
It seems that it's only me so isn't much of an issue, Can work around it. Ill just stop spreading my materials about and keep them in one place for now.

Keep those improvements coming mate. Its still a pleasure to use. In fact I rely on it now.

Which of the tools are you have the problem in or is it the same throughout the Tool? Also is it the same for both character APIkey 1 and 2? maybe I changed something that caused this error, without knowing.
Otherwise you are welcome to contact me in game, then we can do some more tests.

Len Ross
Doomheim
#426 - 2014-02-24 03:56:02 UTC
Good call mate. sorry to give you this hassle.

Ok I checked It's the same on all tools.
I made a new api key for both 1 and 2
2 is working fine with both old and new API keys, its no 1 that is the problem. new api keys both work in the older version by older I mean 1.6.01
I have been away and missed the updates since then to date. Guess that would have helped if I mentioned that before, my apologies.
Sir Gankal0t
5th Element Incorporated
Corelum Syndicate
#427 - 2014-02-26 14:45:04 UTC
He Dedaf im working in 16.4.4
Spotted a little typo on the capital production Tab "prodoctivitylevel" must be Productivitylevel

keep it up mate.
Jack Hatered
State War Academy
Caldari State
#428 - 2014-02-28 08:17:45 UTC
Hey Dedaf,

I have encountered a problem the last few times i've used the new version of your industrial tool. After using it to calculate minerals needed, I have consistantly come up short in all fields. I also did a manual profit comparison and the overall profit I am seeing on your spreadsheet is signficiantly less than what I should be expecting based on the math I did with the numbers for build and sell listed on the capital ship production tab. Any advise on how to fix this?
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#429 - 2014-02-28 09:35:26 UTC
Jack Hatered wrote:
Hey Dedaf,

I have encountered a problem the last few times i've used the new version of your industrial tool. After using it to calculate minerals needed, I have consistantly come up short in all fields. I also did a manual profit comparison and the overall profit I am seeing on your spreadsheet is signficiantly less than what I should be expecting based on the math I did with the numbers for build and sell listed on the capital ship production tab. Any advise on how to fix this?

Hi Jack
The capital production has a lot of factors to check. But i do have a few questions.
You say its something that happend in the newer versions, do you remeber the version where it was right?
another on is, are you sure you have set the correct ME on the component blueprint?
also, have you checked if my sheet says it needs the correct amount of components, compared to the ingame Blueprint.
and last, which capital ship are you building?
I have been building Rouquals, and havent seens any any problems, thought i havent build them within the last 6month.

please contact me ingame, then we can try to have the exact same setup, so i can try to check would could be wrong.

thanks

Grinte Loco
Astronomy Domine Inc.
#430 - 2014-03-06 20:52:13 UTC
Dedaf,

I have downloaded your latest version (16.4.4), and input a full-detail API key for both my character and corporation in the Data tab. How do I get the production tabs to recognize my corporation's assets to report the materials in stock?
Len Ross
Doomheim
#431 - 2014-03-07 04:18:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Len Ross
Well Dedaf me ol buddy.
I had a little tinker in my off eve time. Would you believe that I downloaded the sheet again and off it jolly well went, Absolutely perfect. So guess it was a bad download.

Cant wait to see what you come up with next.

All the best mate
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#432 - 2014-03-07 06:10:02 UTC
Grinte Loco wrote:
Dedaf,

I have downloaded your latest version (16.4.4), and input a full-detail API key for both my character and corporation in the Data tab. How do I get the production tabs to recognize my corporation's assets to report the materials in stock?

In the production tool you are using, under 'asset' you select the corp hangar or office (default Character is selected) then you can choose the specific division or All divisions in that office or hangar.

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#433 - 2014-03-07 06:11:08 UTC
Len Ross wrote:
Well Dedaf me ol buddy.
I had a little tinker in my off eve time. Would you believe that I downloaded the sheet again and off it jolly well went, Absolutely perfect. So guess it was a bad download.

Cant wait to see what you come up with next.

All the best mate

I'm very happy to hear that :-)
Thanks

Sir Gankal0t
5th Element Incorporated
Corelum Syndicate
#434 - 2014-03-14 21:00:34 UTC
He Dedaf when will the update out for 1.3? Lol
Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Dunkle Lars
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#435 - 2014-03-15 12:39:23 UTC
Hey Dedaf

I'm having some problems with the ore_corp_mining.

I've inputted the characters mining, ship types, haulers, cargo cap etc. Player start time, Corp mining start time and mining/player end time. But nothing happens. It says the correct duration but no minerals/values are shown at all. What could be wrong?
Sir Gankal0t
5th Element Incorporated
Corelum Syndicate
#436 - 2014-03-15 13:20:59 UTC
Dunkle Lars wrote:
Hey Dedaf

I'm having some problems with the ore_corp_mining.

I've inputted the characters mining, ship types, haulers, cargo cap etc. Player start time, Corp mining start time and mining/player end time. But nothing happens. It says the correct duration but no minerals/values are shown at all. What could be wrong?

MMMM did you read the manual? at the bottom of page 25 There is yr answer
Dunkle Lars
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#437 - 2014-03-15 13:29:31 UTC
Hmm did skim through it but apperently missed a small part :) thanks for the help
Sir Gankal0t
5th Element Incorporated
Corelum Syndicate
#438 - 2014-03-15 13:56:48 UTC
Dunkle Lars wrote:
Hmm did skim through it but apperently missed a small part :) thanks for the help

your welcomeBig smile
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#439 - 2014-03-17 20:04:06 UTC
Sir Gankal0t wrote:
He Dedaf when will the update out for 1.3? Lol
Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Have been away from internet fora few weeks, so i will get right on it :)

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#440 - 2014-03-18 18:46:44 UTC
New version 16.4.6 has been uploaded, including the Rubicon 1,3 items.