These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dedaf's industrial tool

Author
Sebastian Hoch
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#321 - 2013-10-05 19:36:45 UTC

When I change the material level of Large POS from zero to any number the cost to produce goes down but the materials required does not change. Manual review of the BPO's in game indeed show that the Material efficiency does nothing for these structures. I think this is a bug.

Thanks, Still a great tool.

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#322 - 2013-10-05 20:15:39 UTC
Sebastian Hoch wrote:

When I change the material level of Large POS from zero to any number the cost to produce goes down but the materials required does not change. Manual review of the BPO's in game indeed show that the Material efficiency does nothing for these structures. I think this is a bug.

Thanks, Still a great tool.

Hi Sebastian
Thanks for the bug repport, i have looked in to it, and the issue here is that my tool dont see the Capital Consruction parts as extra material, so the ME is taken in to account.
I will make sure to fix this in the next release.

Thanks

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

bulledeau
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#323 - 2013-10-09 20:02:01 UTC  |  Edited by: bulledeau
Thks for this great tool but i have a problem :
How can i fix my own mineral price ?
In the data when i put a price in own, in production the price used is still the average and i can't change it, is it possible ?
Thks
Sebastian Hoch
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#324 - 2013-10-11 02:16:33 UTC
bulledeau wrote:
Thks for this great tool but i have a problem :
How can i fix my own mineral price ?
In the data when i put a price in own, in production the price used is still the average and i can't change it, is it possible ?
Thks

In the folder tab "Data" all prices are listed and there is a column for "own". Input your prices in there. You then have to select "Own" in the production tab you are working in. Click on the price column header and you will get a drop down.
zhoed3
Independent Trade and Exploration Corporation
#325 - 2013-10-14 12:14:16 UTC
Thanks for the great looking tool, not sure if I'm being a muppet or not understanding how the T1 production tab should be working but...

I have about 0.5 million trit entered in the field at the top of the page for materials I own, plus various other materials.
I have some blueprints for torpedo
if I select the torpedo blueprint from the drop downs the sheet tells me I have 0 in stock and can build 54
If I then enter that I plan to build 10000 (for example), the 'materials needed' info doesn't update. I expected that section to report back how much of various materials I'd need in order to complete that job.

or am I missing something?

I'm using the latest version of the Tool (downloaded 10th Oct 2013) running Windows & with Office 2010 ProPlus

At the moment I'm having to use IskperHour to see if it would be profitable to run the job or not (it wouldn't as I'm still training PE 5)

Thanks

Zhoed3
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#326 - 2013-10-14 14:34:48 UTC
Hi zhoed3
I have tested it a bit, but do not see the error, it is updating fine for me.
which slot are you using? when you try to build the torps, and which version of the torps are you trying to build?

i have tested in slot one and selected, Missiles - Torpedoes & inferno Torpedo
If i then type in 10000 in cell E34, then the sheet shows the total needed minerals for the production, and the amount of minerals i'm missing, if any.

Hope that helps you out, otherwise, have a look at the manual

just uploaded a new version with some minor changes and error corrections.
New version 15.7.2

Want to know what is best to mine or build at which cost? then try out Dedaf's Industrial Tool http://dedafsindustrialtool.blogspot.dk/

zhoed3
Independent Trade and Exploration Corporation
#327 - 2013-10-14 14:50:33 UTC
Thanks for the quick response...turns out I'm a doofus

I was looking at the 'extra material' row under the 'needed material' row D'oh! logged in to the tool from work (bigger monitor) and spotted the changes at the top of the page...guess I need to go back a RTFM before I make myself space poor!
Creaming Soda
Tactically Challenged
The Initiative.
#328 - 2013-10-15 06:56:46 UTC
Hey again dedaf, great to see the WH gasses added - but im not sure if you are aware, they run on a slightly different mechanic

on your spreadsheet you have fullerites listed as 10m3 each - the volumes are actually variants

C320 - 5
C50 - 1
C540 - 10
C32 - 5
C72 - 2
C28 - 2
C84 - 2
C60 - 1
C70 - 1

now watch people scream as they see the isk/hour skyrocket on C320.......

Creaming Soda Ariel Rin

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#329 - 2013-10-15 20:30:09 UTC
HI Creaming Soda
thanks for that info Smile I checked only one of the gases for the mass, and it showed 10m3, so i didnt bother to look at the other hehe funny that it was the c540 i checked What?
But i have corrected it now, and as you say it has made a big difference in the isk/hour.

thanks again

new version 15,7,3

Creaming Soda
Tactically Challenged
The Initiative.
#330 - 2013-10-16 07:40:25 UTC
ready to throw another one at you, in the capital production spreadsheet the freighter cargohold is listed as "380000,5" - not sure why there is a comma in there as i dont use that sheet, but it breaks the backup function - if i clear that cell it works perfectly

Creaming Soda Ariel Rin

Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#331 - 2013-10-24 04:48:41 UTC
New version 15.7.7

Lori Beebe
Taggart Transdimensional
Virtue of Selfishness
#332 - 2013-10-25 22:23:41 UTC
Is there a trick to making Torpedo Launcher II's, I dont see this in the list of possible T2 items to manufacture?

Lori
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#333 - 2013-10-26 07:46:35 UTC
Lori Beebe wrote:
Is there a trick to making Torpedo Launcher II's, I dont see this in the list of possible T2 items to manufacture?

Lori

I see that i haven't renamed some of the T2 launchers, so in the version you have it is called Siege Missile Launcher II, the same goes for two other launchers.
Assault Missile Launcher II will be renamed to Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Standard Missile Launcher II will be renamed to Light Missile Launcher II

those will be corrected in next version.

Lori Beebe
Taggart Transdimensional
Virtue of Selfishness
#334 - 2013-10-26 23:49:38 UTC
Thanks much Dedaf, excellent tool
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#335 - 2013-11-19 08:35:03 UTC
Hey guys

The tool is now updated with Rubicon changes, keep in mind that the changes are subject to change, till Rubicon has gone online on the 20th November.

You will find the new mobile structures under the PI production tool.

New Version 15,8,4

Alizar Civire
Arcadia Wars Training
#336 - 2013-11-24 22:18:33 UTC
I absolutely love this tool, been using it for years. Recently I've been doing a lot of Concord Lp sales and building items from Lp blueprints. Would it be possible to include a spreadsheet that would calculate the profit from producing from these blueprints?

Basically it works as follows:
Enter how much Concord *or other faction Lp you have*
Select the blueprint *say federation Navy tracking computer*
It can pull the items needed and their isk cost from market data
Tells you how much capital you need and how many blueprints you can buy with lp
Then gives you the amounts of each item you need *tags, minerals, etc*
Calculates sell amount per item and total profit amount. Maybe even isk/lp

I'd love to help you get this in your tool, if you have any questions or comments please mail me or contact me in game.
I've created a rough spreadsheet layout however never done any api calls into a spreadsheet

-Alizar
Dedaf
United Brothers Of Eve
#337 - 2013-11-27 08:49:46 UTC
Hi Alizar
Thank you for posting the idea. It sounds interresting, but i do not think there is an option to pulle material neede for BPc in the LP shop. So it will be alot of manual entering of material and prices.
But i would like to see the sheet you have come up with, maybe that can give me a better idea of the of how to build it, or i can help you make some macros fro your tool.
Contact me ingame when you see me.

qwiksilver Oriki
Academy Eternal War
Eternal War Headquarters
#338 - 2013-11-27 16:51:21 UTC
this looks to be exactly what I was looking for and having a massive struggle to make, or even figure out what I needed to put in one. Thank you.
Yroc Jannseen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#339 - 2013-12-02 17:27:27 UTC
Hey Dedaf

Love your tool, been using it for months. Just downloaded your latest version, I was using 15.1.6 before, and now I'm getting an issue where some of the columns aren't wide enough and result in ###### cells.

I know it's an easy enough fix I just obviously can't do anything with the sheet being protected.

Cells that are an issue in particular are the ISK total on materials in stock on T1_Rig_production and Price/30 days on POS production.

On Office on a mac if it makes a difference.
Stevez Ftw
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Alliance
#340 - 2013-12-02 20:05:52 UTC
WIth latest version Im getting Run-time error '-2147217376 (80041020)':
XML PARSE ERROR

any idea why