These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Oh god, the zdyrine!

Author
Javajunky
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#161 - 2012-04-24 17:10:00 UTC
Debiru wrote:

Also with the increasing profitability of minerals, you'll see more corps/alliances battling over wormhole space as well, since every WH provides a nigh daily grav site with ABC ore, and often connections to highsec. This makes getting the ore to highsec easy and safer than getting it there from nullsec, and thus makes WHs a much desired asset in the months to come. You'll see a lot of mining in C1s and C2s.

You're going to be seeing a lot more mining corporations in all parts of EVE, and most noticeably in nullsec, doing more than just supplying their own alliance's goods, but also shipping more of it off to highsec. If I were you, I'd be investing in Hulks, Orcas, and Rorquals - Not Zydrine.

If I had a dime for every time someone spit out something totally untrue about mining...

Factually speaking, Wormholes are a source of ABC, however they are not a reliable source. Ask anyone who's living and mining n a WH, it's not all Mai Tai's and Yahtzee, I spent 6 months in a C3 and I went like 10 days without seeing a grav site spawn. You may counter with the fact that WH's have other opening with fresh sites possibly available.

This is true but while it's great for Mag, Ladar and Combat Sites, due to the WH mass limitations and m3 of Ore it's not as easy to mine and haul adjacent WH and risk having your mining resources trapped.

Null Sec High Ends - Low Sec (Take Your Chances) - Empire Low Ends.

Best Regards

Java

Mining because that is what the cool kids do...
Fish Hunter
Un4seen Development
Sev3rance
#162 - 2012-04-24 20:07:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Fish Hunter
in null a player with a ship that costs the same as a hulk can make 50 mil isk/hr ratting
megacyte is about right. Spodumain is horrible right now and the only big deterent from constantly cycling those gravs sites.
Zydrine atm is about right as well
Nocxium has to stay above 950 for the intermediate ores to remain worth it, so working well

in highsec just about everyone i know can do lvl 4 missions in some capacity.
depending on skills they make 20-40 mil isk/hr doing this.
A boosted hulk needs ore in the 180 isk/m3 range to match this. ores are ranging from 105 - 220 ish, seems fine.

in summary I think all mineral prices are about right where they should be for the long term
Smodab Ongalot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#163 - 2012-04-30 12:59:37 UTC
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!

Buy orders down to 1300 in JIta. Is that the sound of a bubble bursting?
Veragostin
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#164 - 2012-04-30 13:20:45 UTC
Smodab Ongalot wrote:
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!

And yet the sell price is higher than it was last night when I went to bed. Just means somebody cashed out. It will keep going up.
Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
#165 - 2012-04-30 14:19:14 UTC
Yes please, everyone dump!! It's crashing! Lol

Large volumes of highly researched Ammo, drones, charges and ship bpo's. Biggest BPO store in EVE! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=445524#post445524

Ank Parkor
WildSpace Otters
#166 - 2012-04-30 20:53:58 UTC
Bubble is about to crush like predicted.
Then the prices will increase again to real values.
The difficulty is to guess the lower value before the increase Smile

[u]Short time trader, short term missionner, long term ambitions.[/u]

Bring justice to EVE: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1171333

Cedo Nulli
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#167 - 2012-04-30 22:48:03 UTC
Tasko Pal wrote:

At three hulks mining crokite in deep blue with 1800 m3/min apiece, that becomes 55 mil/hr per alt and 165 mil/hour in total.

Cool .. thats now about the same income as VG incursions in a non-fail fleet. Not counting the waiting etc.

Where my hulk at ?
Smarcus Smokus
Donkey Punch Pioneers
Sticky Green Acres
#168 - 2012-06-19 23:02:27 UTC
Funny how this thread subject still works with current zydrine prices! Big smile

We are just a **** hair away from being right back were we started pre-drone nerf announcement. Now that it's all over, how'd everyone do?

I made several bil myself and still have zydrine left for the rebound! Pirate
Kara Books
Deal with IT.
#169 - 2012-06-19 23:48:54 UTC
Smodab Ongalot wrote:
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!

1/10 not even original

the smelly bubble in your pants burst.