These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Video] Garmonation 9 - HQ version is now up

Author
Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#141 - 2012-03-15 21:24:34 UTC
Deen Wispa wrote:
What's the fit for Garmon's Ishtar?


[Ishtar, Dualrep]

3x 200mm AutoCannon II (Republic Fleet EMP S)
2x Small Energy Neutralizer II

2x Medium Capacitor Booster II (Navy Cap Booster 400)
Experimental 10MN MicroWarpdrive I
J5b Phased Prototype Warp Scrambler I
Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I

2x Medium Armor Repairer II
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Damage Control II

2x Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I

5x Ogre II

Hi

Alyssia Benar
Disturbing Silence
Disturbing Silence.
#142 - 2012-03-16 10:00:39 UTC
Just one question.
How are you able to boost the speed of you Adresta up to 6.3k m/s?
Even with Loki-Boost, HG Snake + Omega, Zor's and Q0 i'm only able to get the Adresta up to 5.4k m/s (with your fit).

What's you secret Garmon? :P
Shinsou Tengen
#143 - 2012-03-16 12:56:36 UTC
Aldap wrote:
I don't get why people are trying to flaw someone else's great efforts.


Cause they can't do what garmon does.
Garmon
Gods Holy Light Bringing You're Penance
#144 - 2012-03-16 16:29:48 UTC
Alyssia Benar wrote:
Just one question.
How are you able to boost the speed of you Adresta up to 6.3k m/s?
Even with Loki-Boost, HG Snake + Omega, Zor's and Q0 i'm only able to get the Adresta up to 5.4k m/s (with your fit).

What's you secret Garmon? :P


Either EFT is bugged somehow and doesn't apply the speed bonus the adrestia gets, or it's been nerfed recently, I just tried it out on EFT too and I get same problem as you
I like Duncan
atrophocy
45 year old men on a harpy fleet at 8pm
#145 - 2012-03-16 18:11:02 UTC
Klown Walk wrote:
Ever thought of trying to stream your gang/solo roams?


i assume you are talking about a publicly available live stream. I don't think would be particularly helpful in getting good fights when anybody can see where you are and what you gang composition is.
Klown Walk
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#146 - 2012-03-16 19:51:02 UTC
atrophocy wrote:
Klown Walk wrote:
Ever thought of trying to stream your gang/solo roams?


i assume you are talking about a publicly available live stream. I don't think would be particularly helpful in getting good fights when anybody can see where you are and what you gang composition is.


You can put a delay on it.
Alyssia Benar
Disturbing Silence
Disturbing Silence.
#147 - 2012-03-16 19:58:10 UTC
Garmon wrote:
Alyssia Benar wrote:
Just one question.
How are you able to boost the speed of you Adresta up to 6.3k m/s?
Even with Loki-Boost, HG Snake + Omega, Zor's and Q0 i'm only able to get the Adresta up to 5.4k m/s (with your fit).

What's you secret Garmon? :P


Either EFT is bugged somehow and doesn't apply the speed bonus the adrestia gets, or it's been nerfed recently, I just tried it out on EFT too and I get same problem as you


Ok. Feels good to know that i'm not totally incompetent. Lol
rekina
Maladapted Tribe
#148 - 2012-03-17 08:30:53 UTC  |  Edited by: rekina
What's the name of music that comes at the very last part of vid? (special announcement part)

I absolutely loved the vid btw. Thanks for the awesomeness.
Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#149 - 2012-03-17 13:33:42 UTC
rekina wrote:
What's the name of music that comes at the very last part of vid? (special announcement part)

I absolutely loved the vid btw. Thanks for the awesomeness.


It is a song called "Ice planet" by 2 Steps from Hell

Sorry, I forgot to put that in there (i edited that part)

Hi

THEDON1
JH Holder
Jita H0lding Inc.
#150 - 2012-03-17 18:43:50 UTC
Great work matey Cool
Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#151 - 2012-03-18 02:25:38 UTC
New videos released today on www.EVEisEASY.com btw!

Garmon with solo rupture and me with solo Wolf

Hi

Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#152 - 2012-03-18 05:35:56 UTC
Everybody who saw the video should also give eveiseasy a look aswell.

Good stuff.
Alex Stokes
Erben der Nacht
#153 - 2012-03-18 20:28:18 UTC
The High Quality Link doesnt work :-(
lordbalan
Luxury Yacht Social Club
#154 - 2012-03-18 21:10:28 UTC
Alex Stokes wrote:
The High Quality Link doesnt work :-(



Aye eve-files.com is slightly broken tonight it seems, I'll check back in an hour as Garmon is always worth watching in HQ Big smile
Chavu
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#155 - 2012-03-20 01:31:40 UTC
Dear Garmon, I like your videos so much I wrote you a poem:

Roses are gay
Violets are gayer
Garmon is god
Listen to slayer
Willl Adama
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#156 - 2012-03-22 09:27:57 UTC
Chavu wrote:
Dear Garmon, I like your videos so much I wrote you a poem:

Roses are gay
Violets are gayer
Garmon is god
Listen to slayer


+rep

Hi

Pixxie Twilight
#157 - 2012-03-22 18:48:37 UTC
Here's hoping some of that Garmonation magic will rub off on me. P

The Eve is Easy video project is great, hope it carries on.

Thanks. Cool

Pixxie T
>^^<

[b]~~~ NEW PLAYER PODCAST ~  PIXXIE'S EVE ONLINE PODCAST ~~~ Latest Episode EPISODE 10*SWTOR, DIABLO 3, Inferno, HULKAGEDDON* ~~~~~~~~  On iTunes and at http://pixxietwilight.podbean.com/ ~~~~~~~~[/b]

FoXaS Neai
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#158 - 2012-03-26 00:23:22 UTC  |  Edited by: FoXaS Neai
Great video, watched it about 10 times it's just awesomeP.
One question though could you guys give me the fitting of legion? I really want to try it
edit:im also interested in that sacrilege fitting
Shegunna Blow
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#159 - 2012-04-01 03:54:50 UTC
FoXaS Neai wrote:
Great video, watched it about 10 times it's just awesomeP.
One question though could you guys give me the fitting of legion? I really want to try it
edit:im also interested in that sacrilege fitting


+1 for the Amarr love :)
Intigo
New Order Outreach Division
CODE.
#160 - 2012-04-01 12:33:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Intigo