These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Service] Black Frog Logistics - Low-sec and null-sec jump freighter service

Author
Galindari Thellere
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#61 - 2011-12-28 04:59:59 UTC
bump for more good work
Ave Volta
Perkone
Caldari State
#62 - 2011-12-31 21:11:50 UTC
I have a feeling 2012 will be a big year for Black Frog. Keep those contracts coming folks!

Black Frog Logistics - Lowsec/Nullsec Logistics Services. Join ingame channel 'Black Frog' for more info.

M'uva Wa'eva
Black Frog Logistics
Red-Frog
#63 - 2012-01-03 07:46:31 UTC
Most of our pilots have now returned from the New Years break. We expect to be caught up on older contracts within the next 24 hours or thereabouts. Thanks for your understanding and patience during this busy period for us.
Krollin
Omni Galactic
Central Omni Galactic Group
#64 - 2012-01-04 10:36:22 UTC
After using Red Frog a number of times I now have a need to use Black Frog, I have set up a few contracts and look forward to a fast and effecient service :)

Kro
Angel Eye
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#65 - 2012-01-07 04:56:54 UTC
I had the opportunity to set up 40 or so courier contracts over the last few days. I figured I'd try out the frogs. I setup a dozen or so with them, both red and black frog contracts. On a recommendation, I also setup a similar number with push industries.

Almost immediately push started trucking my wares. hi-sec, lo-sec, 0.0 etc. They were completing contracts faster than I could make them and cleared the board in a matter of hours.

All I can say is near 3 days later I finally received the bulk of my black frog shipments and the last red frog.

This is not to say the frogs did not do what they say. However, the team at push just did it better.

Clearly, the frogs need to work on their speed. Not to mention their customer support. When I tried to inquire about my shipments with them, the first of which was accepted but no movement for 24 hours so I asked and was told the pilot accepted then went afk. No worries right? so I waited another day and inquired again, this time I asked if I could pay extra to expedite and I was told no and I would just have to wait.

If you aren't in a great hurry, the frogs seem to get it done. If you want efficiency, I'd look elsewhere.

Angel Eye
M'uva Wa'eva
Black Frog Logistics
Red-Frog
#66 - 2012-01-08 01:21:51 UTC
We're continuing to receive record volumes of contracts - we now move somewhere between 1000-1200 contracts a month on average safely throughout losec and NPC nullsec. Lots of new pilot have been joining the crew to cope with the increased demand. Thanks for entrusting us with your business.

Black Frog - here, there, everywhere.
Ave Volta
Perkone
Caldari State
#67 - 2012-01-08 22:14:57 UTC
Delivery times are very fast currently.

45 contracts delivered over the last 24 hour period, with only 7 oustanding in the queue.

Black Frog Logistics - Lowsec/Nullsec Logistics Services. Join ingame channel 'Black Frog' for more info.

Arch Stanton's Neighbour
Forceful Resource Acquisition Inc
#68 - 2012-01-10 21:37:01 UTC
A+ service. 3 contracts delivered today in less than 3 hours. Keep going guys.
Harreeb Alls
Defenders of Red Stars Blue Line
Nec Aspera Terrent
#69 - 2012-01-11 06:30:51 UTC
Contract was accepted in 10 minutes and completed same day, delivered deep into DELVE of all places. You guys are AMAZING GJ GJ!!
PiratePiratePirate
M'uva Wa'eva
Black Frog Logistics
Red-Frog
#70 - 2012-01-14 02:26:09 UTC
Lots of new freighter pilots ready to help you with your logisitical needs. Just put the contract up, and consider it done!
Twisted Girl
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#71 - 2012-01-14 08:27:45 UTC
just a tumbs up for this guys, Ive been trying to kill their JFs for agees(without rly stalking them), just when Im accidently fishing in their areas.

However these guys seems to know what they are doing and so far I havent succeded which is p amazing:)

*tumbs up*
M'uva Wa'eva
Black Frog Logistics
Red-Frog
#72 - 2012-01-15 05:28:07 UTC
Twisted Girl wrote:
just a tumbs up for this guys, Ive been trying to kill their JFs for agees(without rly stalking them), just when Im accidently fishing in their areas.

However these guys seems to know what they are doing and so far I havent succeded which is p amazing:)

Not quite the usual feedback we get! How am I supposed to respond to a recommendation like that?! Lol

We hope you've enjoyed the hunt.
We're glad you haven't yet succeeded.
You're welcome continue trying by setting further contracts if you wish to!
Louis Vitton
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#73 - 2012-01-16 04:14:16 UTC
Black Frog Rock!
Poetic Stanziel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#74 - 2012-01-16 04:56:59 UTC
Great service. Jita to Stain. 95M ISK. Delivery in four hours.
R'ylkath
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#75 - 2012-01-17 19:31:27 UTC
It took a while for my contract to get picked up but that was to be expected for almost a full JF from Jita to Curse

What matters really is that everything has been delivered and that at a reasonable rate.

-R
M'uva Wa'eva
Black Frog Logistics
Red-Frog
#76 - 2012-01-24 06:51:55 UTC  |  Edited by: M'uva Wa'eva
42 contracts moved in the last 24 hours throughout losec and pretty much every NPC 0.0 region.. Sounds like pre-patch positioning of buffed ships, modules and fuel is taking place!

We've got the queue down to a nice small size through lots of hard work, so now would be a very good time to put up your contract so we can keep pushing your cargo to its destination quickly and conveniently.
Eadeana
The Moishe Co
#77 - 2012-01-24 19:04:28 UTC
M'uva Wa'eva wrote:
Twisted Girl wrote:

Not quite the usual feedback we get! How am I supposed to respond to a recommendation like that?! Lol

We hope you've enjoyed the hunt.
We're glad you haven't yet succeeded.
You're welcome continue trying by setting further contracts if you wish to!

I approve this message
Poetic Stanziel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#78 - 2012-01-27 02:45:16 UTC
M'uva Wa'eva
Black Frog Logistics
Red-Frog
#79 - 2012-01-27 06:55:08 UTC
Poetic Stanziel wrote:

Sir, you make a very strong business case for using a Jump Freighter service indeed! Smile
Andrea Griffin
#80 - 2012-01-28 16:46:56 UTC
I used Black Frog for the first time yesterday, moving a package from Jita to the middle of Black Rise. The contract was completed exactly six hours after it was created. THAT is speedy service. Thank you Black Frog! You guys are amazing and I won't hesitate to use your services again.