These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[AIR] British Corporation

First post First post
Author
Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#401 - 2012-09-12 22:09:32 UTC
kapow!

You fail you fail you fail you fail you fail to jump because you are cloaked....

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#402 - 2012-09-13 06:59:50 UTC
UP

Without operations like mine it would be impossible for certain Alliances to conduct a respectable war. There are three basic types of arms deal: white, being legal, black, being illegal, and my personal favorite, gray.

Erehwon Rorschach
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#403 - 2012-09-13 12:06:56 UTC
FLOWER POWER?

Because your mum just couldn't say no.

Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#404 - 2012-09-13 21:36:33 UTC
lol

You fail you fail you fail you fail you fail to jump because you are cloaked....

The Shamen
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#405 - 2012-09-13 23:07:48 UTC
Interesting
Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#406 - 2012-09-14 06:57:50 UTC
Bump

Without operations like mine it would be impossible for certain Alliances to conduct a respectable war. There are three basic types of arms deal: white, being legal, black, being illegal, and my personal favorite, gray.

Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#407 - 2012-09-14 07:59:45 UTC
bump

Erehwon Rorschach
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#408 - 2012-09-14 10:23:52 UTC
The Shamen wrote:
Interesting

Hey man, drop a chat in game if you haven't already.

Or join our public channel:

Air Logistics

Lol

Because your mum just couldn't say no.

Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#409 - 2012-09-14 18:21:40 UTC
bump

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#410 - 2012-09-15 09:07:32 UTC
Activity is high, fleets are daily.

Largest UK Corporation in Eve!

Haoibuni
Disasterpiece LTD
Pandemic Horde
#411 - 2012-09-15 10:13:58 UTC
Any SRP?

Jita to home jump freighter services?
Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#412 - 2012-09-16 17:32:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Starbuck Arkaral
Damn straight we do Cool

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#413 - 2012-09-16 18:46:21 UTC
Haoibuni wrote:
Any SRP?

Jita to home jump freighter services?

Yes, and yes. We have a mailing list for such things. Plenty of logistical pilots.

houndbite
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#414 - 2012-09-17 17:55:13 UTC
Bump to the top, come and join an epic Corp that is strong in near enough all areas of EVE!
Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#415 - 2012-09-18 01:18:28 UTC
houndbite wrote:
Bump to the top, come and join an epic Corp that is strong in near enough all areas of EVE!

Especially killing ****.

Carrelle Rouppon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#416 - 2012-09-18 08:27:18 UTC
Very active, daily fleets, good laughs on comms.

Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#417 - 2012-09-18 08:57:37 UTC
Carrelle Rouppon wrote:
Very active, daily fleets, good laughs on comms.

Usually at this guy's expense^

Beachura
Doomheim
#418 - 2012-09-18 15:43:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Beachura
Unfortunately a group of sheep like larger alliances. Do what you are told and be treated as a peasant, no questions asked. Disappointing really, they are not what they say they are. Avoid this corporation like the plague.
Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#419 - 2012-09-18 18:50:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Starbuck Arkaral
Beachura wrote:
Unfortunately a group of sheep like larger alliances. Do what you are told and be treated as a peasant, no questions asked. Disappointing really, they are not what they say they are. Avoid this corporation like the plague.

Beachura, your application was rejected because you lacked a sufficient kill board history.
We appreciate that you took the time to come and speak with us on TS, but unfortunately
we have a reputation to maintain.

Suggest you seek admission into a learner corp (RvB is nice).

Edited, now with kill board link: http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=445804

houndbite
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#420 - 2012-09-18 23:03:36 UTC
Starbuck Arkaral wrote:
Beachura wrote:

Beachura, your application was rejected because you lacked a sufficient kill board history.
We appreciate that you took the time to come and speak with us on TS, but unfortunately
we have a reputation to maintain.

Suggest you seek admission into a learner corp (RvB is nice).

Edited, now with kill board link: http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=445804

+1 on Star's part of things.

Beachura, I told you that you could apply later on down the line, probably after a month or two, when your killboard was looking better. I told you your application was on hold for now, not declined. There were some questions behind your background checks, I was willing to overlook these but your killboard has let you down.

Once you have gained a better killboard, we will review your application.

Hound
RO