These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

your voice : corebloodbrothers for csm7

Author
corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2012-02-22 08:35:31 UTC
thnx for the support guys, 100 votes boundary passed within 12 hours afther post, apreciate your time and votes!
about the salvager t3 ..... first t2 carrier ;), anti cyno ships on grid (that one i dunno if its a game breaker or saver btw),

in one of my posts before the tier bc introduction i gathered alot of player intel and ideas, new skills, new ships, new and old stuff

atm i am on a eeve free holiday, i promised my wife, 1 week no eve, i got 3 days to go haha, detox for the win.

afther that i ll put some more ideas on paper too share, and start collecting input people mail me

again thnx for now, i ll bee needing tons of votes//likes if i ever gonna beat the guys from the powerhouses.

so keep spamming and mailing your frends, put in a vote per character u own, so 3 per account on the likes; )

greetz core
Deacon Ix
Pentag Blade
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#22 - 2012-02-22 10:55:24 UTC
got my Vote

All the best
Darkviperr
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-02-22 12:48:21 UTC
X - up for Core!
Bashman
Relentless Reprisal
Reckless Contingency.
#24 - 2012-02-22 13:04:47 UTC
i vote for core. lets put the first trangendered member in!! who's with me?!?!
corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#25 - 2012-02-22 15:13:46 UTC
haha bash dont tell the world!! it will scare off the voters.

someone said if i reveal stuff, i can let peeps know how escrow scams are seet up to have 0 isk in them. not 25 % butt 0.0. who knows il lreveal it on eve24 interview if they ask ;)

anyway, thnx for your support bash
Buckass Bill
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2012-02-22 16:27:45 UTC
Vote for Core
Colonel Kurtko
Kiith Naabal
#27 - 2012-02-22 17:09:08 UTC
X for core :)
Tidgy
Trust Doesn't Rust
Sev3rance
#28 - 2012-02-22 18:19:39 UTC
flown with core for a number of years now. Nice guy and also knows the game very well.
Deo ExMachina
H A V O C
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#29 - 2012-02-22 18:41:41 UTC
do it for the tags core do it for the tags :)
corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-02-22 19:02:59 UTC
yes deo, bounties from NPC should be moved towards tags or loot in general, making botting harder, and havign to scoop the loot as well, making more trips, slowing isk making down, and leaving chances for quick tackle.
also the unbalance in tag value leaves some regions empty and others more buys, 1 gold tag is worth 10 mill, the other 0 isk. there is no balance between factions.
ofc its just a minor detail, but tags could be made more balanced and representitive, or exchangable for LP points of a faction.
thnx for your like mate!
Ravin Beserki
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2012-02-22 21:01:19 UTC
Waar's my koekie? Lol
Montie Mole
Interstellar Neopathic Utopian Rangers
#32 - 2012-02-22 21:29:13 UTC
Core's da man.
Pokey Nipples
Akadeimia Keipouron SVK
Apocalypse Now.
#33 - 2012-02-22 21:48:15 UTC
I thoroughly endorse this product..... Cool
corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-02-23 10:34:58 UTC  |  Edited by: corebloodbrothers
thnx guys,
list is final it seems, now onto part II. got a mail from eve24 news, will talk too them soon.

i added a link too a collection of eve ideas from a while ago, feel free too add ideas too this thread, as it develops,
i ll write them down and save the links for now.

to triggër some response: How would a cyno jamming ship on local grid effect gameplay and purpose of cyno s ?
(excluding covert cynos might be a good add-on)

teaser with pro s and cons:

imagine a ship, that cannot cloack and with the right trained skill and one purpose. jamm a cyno for a hotdrop on grid, maybe even only for subcaps or caps? i for one hate having fags sitting on a titan 20 jumps out with 150 man blobbing my 20 man roam, just cause they bored as hell. cyoning off grid woudl give u time to response and still give the enemie a advantage as per logistic side. In a big fight they woudl first have too kill off the anti cyno, or cyno in next door, which is more paper/rock/sciccors then current cyn/hotdrop

feel free too join the frag debate ;)
n4d444
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2012-02-23 10:57:58 UTC
Voting for Core is voting for small alliances being able to live in 0.0 without beeing part of a powerblock/pets!
Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-02-23 13:56:44 UTC
corebloodbrothers wrote:
thnx for the support guys, 100 votes boundary passed within 12 hours afther post, apreciate your time and votes!
about the salvager t3 ..... first t2 carrier ;), anti cyno ships on grid (that one i dunno if its a game breaker or saver btw),

in one of my posts before the tier bc introduction i gathered alot of player intel and ideas, new skills, new ships, new and old stuff

atm i am on a eeve free holiday, i promised my wife, 1 week no eve, i got 3 days to go haha, detox for the win.

afther that i ll put some more ideas on paper too share, and start collecting input people mail me

again thnx for now, i ll bee needing tons of votes//likes if i ever gonna beat the guys from the powerhouses.

so keep spamming and mailing your frends, put in a vote per character u own, so 3 per account on the likes; )

greetz core

Hi.

Your grasp of English seems quite limited, as a CSM candidate will you be able to communicate with other representatives?

Do you have any policies/opinions on any of the popular hot topics?
Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#37 - 2012-02-23 13:57:16 UTC
n4d444 wrote:
Voting for Core is voting for small alliances being able to live in 0.0 without beeing part of a powerblock/pets!

I find posts like this kind of hilarious when the guy was in the NC for 3 years.
Trejs Gemini
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2012-02-23 13:57:35 UTC
Vote for Core!
corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#39 - 2012-02-23 17:19:09 UTC  |  Edited by: corebloodbrothers
sverige, thnx for replying, like my original post says i have fought with bob, saw them fall, went my own allaince , went too nc, joined MH, left and joined volt. See if any of my last 500-1000 kills are in big blobs. Fought a while with FA , that might count for some blobs. And yes u can find me roaming providence, catch, curse, or whereever wormholes lead me too with a 8-25 man gang. Dunno if that counts as small scale, for me it does afther the fights i had with mh, goons, bob.
I like both, atm i am just feeling more like the small scale stuff.

hope that explains why my corp mates that do these roams with me connect me with small scale pvp.

also they refer to the fact that we took sov in a few systems by ourselves, as killmails on tcu and stuff might confirm, knowing very well any cyno could have been the end too that endevaour ;)

greetz
Core
Schelik Hill
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2012-02-23 22:28:20 UTC
Late....but always there Cool

Core have the right ideas, and the guts to see them done.

Go get 'em tiger

Regards
Hill
Previous page123Next page