These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Implant strength increases over time

Author
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#21 - 2012-02-16 09:06:10 UTC
Emperor Salazar wrote:
get out with your terrible ideas

also please don't war dec, me, such an action would be devastating to me

Hahaha, this guy actually declared war on cascade, and his corp has doubled in number to two people.

Lucjan, protip: you don't need a war dec to try and kill a member of a null sec corp. I'm in hed-gp, feel free to come and shoot me there at any time.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Tchulen
Trumpets and Bookmarks
#22 - 2012-02-16 10:24:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Tchulen
I'm not trying to troll you but this is an absolutely terrible idea.

In order to make it work you would also need to change jump cloning so that once you get in a clone with implants you could only get out of it when you die otherwise people would just slap implants in a couple of clones and then leave them for a year so they guaranteed getting the 100% bonus on them without any risk.

So.... all your proposed change does is make people utilise less jump clones whilst the ones with implants "mature". Also, those with "matured" implants will become more skittish and pvp less. So your promoting high sec pve and demoting pvp.

I mainly do pve in high sec so by by rights I should be endorsing your proposal. I'm not because it sucks like a thousand parallelised Dysons.

EDIT: I've only just bothered to read most of the rest of the thread other than the first couple of posts and thus have discovered that all my points have already been stated at least once each. I apologise but haven't removed my points because I believe this suggestion to be so bad that all the points need reiterating until the suggestion goes away.
Emperor Salazar
Remote Soviet Industries
Insidious Empire
#23 - 2012-02-16 16:50:10 UTC
Simi Kusoni wrote:
Emperor Salazar wrote:
get out with your terrible ideas

also please don't war dec, me, such an action would be devastating to me

Hahaha, this guy actually declared war on cascade, and his corp has doubled in number to two people.

Lucjan, protip: you don't need a war dec to try and kill a member of a null sec corp. I'm in hed-gp, feel free to come and shoot me there at any time.

yeah but if he war decs he can do some elite pvp on the jita undock hurrrrrrrrr
Previous page12