These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Mittani, CSM7 Chairman: Our work is not yet done.

First post First post
Author
Falin Whalen
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#941 - 2012-03-07 21:33:28 UTC
All hail the Mittani, king of space, and CSM chairman for life.

"it's only because of their stupidity that they're able to be so sure of themselves." The Trial - Franz Kafka 

Bliswonowon
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#942 - 2012-03-07 22:58:51 UTC
Elijah Bry'an Baudoin wrote:
King of Space,

Myself and my schizophrenia inducing collection of Alts appreciate your good work so far, but ask simply:

How many ISK per vote are we talking here?

The Mittani, King of Space, does not have time for such mundane transactions. However, here's a personal offer from me. If you pledge to vote for The Mittani, I offer to sponsor you as a trial member of my corp (the oldest and most respected membercorp in Goonswarm), and I'll pay half of the security deposit myself.

If interested, send evemail to this character.
Zirse
Risktech Analytics
#943 - 2012-03-08 01:36:15 UTC
Susie Chow
Perkone
Caldari State
#944 - 2012-03-08 12:15:38 UTC
Bliswonowon wrote:
King of Space,

Myself and my schizophrenia inducing collection of Alts appreciate your good work so far, but ask simply:

The Mittani, King of Space, does not have time for such mundane transactions. However, here's a personal offer from me. If you pledge to vote for The Mittani, I offer to sponsor you as a trial member of my corp (the oldest and most respected membercorp in Goonswarm), and I'll pay half of the security deposit myself.

Wow, thank you for that. I got in to Goonswarm for 50% off my deposit and all I had to do was screenshot my vote for The Mittani!
Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#945 - 2012-03-08 13:41:46 UTC
Argh! I knew I should have waited until the election. I had to pay full price! Still, it was worth it, as I've made more than triple back with the great ores and ratting available to me now. Don't miss out on this, folks!
Zirse
Risktech Analytics
#946 - 2012-03-08 21:05:29 UTC
I found this on the second page. A travesty I tell you.
Zirse
Risktech Analytics
#947 - 2012-03-09 03:18:23 UTC
Twice rescued from the deeps.
Tess La'Coil
Messerschmitt Vertrieb und Logistik
#948 - 2012-03-09 12:01:01 UTC
Mittens for president.
Someone once said I was a muppet. If that's so, I'm quite sure the Swedish Chef is my brother. 
Mintrolio
Doomheim
#949 - 2012-03-09 12:26:14 UTC
CONFRIMIGN - HES WORK MAY ONLY BE BEGINIGN !

MITANI WE NEEDIGN YOU
Rain Tian
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#950 - 2012-03-09 17:14:27 UTC
Space king for life!
The Mittani
State War Academy
Caldari State
#951 - 2012-03-10 02:53:09 UTC
So far, so good. 10k or bust. That mandate is almost within reach.

~hi~

Vampy bat
Prussia Group
#952 - 2012-03-10 03:08:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Vampy bat
I just voted for him myself, which is weird considering I'm the proverbial carebear who hasn't been out of high sec for over a year now. But I must say after deciding to vote for the CSM for the first time and finally being bothered to actually read and search for what the candidates stood for, at least for me this was one of only 2 candidates that made sense to me. And I know most people in my corp that are going to vote, will be voting Mittani as well.

Of course no one likes being scammed or ganked in high sec but ultimately the CSM is about game features and mechanics and not about ingame player behavior. And though I find it disturbing, Mittani's views on the direction the game should take are the closest there is to how I would like the game to be like.

There is however one point I completely disagree with the Mittani. Time and again, he has claimed that if you want to roleplay, Eve is the worst game ever to do that. I don't really care as I don't do roleplay, at least not in the traditional sense. But I would argue that the CSM elections are the pinnacle of roleplay, even if it doesn't fit entirely or nicely with the game cannon. But if these campaigns, the whine, drama, tears, debates and twists and who knows what else are not fantastic roleplay, I don't know what they are.

There, I did it. Flame away.
Amarrius Ibn Pontificus
Legion Air
#953 - 2012-03-10 04:33:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Amarrius Ibn Pontificus
Red Bluesteel wrote:
Voting for The Mittani / Goons / or UAxDeath / Legion is like voting for Cancer, you never get rid of it.

I know, right? My gay friend warned me cancer is a water sign and I'm a leo and things would never work out. But man, that's one clingy biatch I got, and now I just can't get rid of her. She's loco!!

Wait, what!?
Algia Knightstorm
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#954 - 2012-03-10 10:09:03 UTC
I'm Commander Shepard and The Mittani is my favorite store on the Citadel.
Solinuas
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#955 - 2012-03-10 18:34:16 UTC
I voted for mittani because i am convinced he is secretly a furry!
indiana bones
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#956 - 2012-03-10 20:55:26 UTC
+4 votes here from a 2003 bittervet.

Never really had any dealings with mittens or the goons, but got my votes because

a) think he's doing a good job
b) is politically very competent
c) is not someone who CCP can play 'puppet on a string' with
RDevz
State War Academy
Caldari State
#957 - 2012-03-10 22:43:51 UTC
~my votes~ for ~my ceo~

~

Ayla Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#958 - 2012-03-11 10:00:55 UTC
Confirming that Space King Mittens got my vote, bring more murder, scamming, and griefing to EVE, also, more better fights!
Elijah Bry'an Baudoin
EVE Exchange
#959 - 2012-03-11 11:15:03 UTC
Bliswonowon wrote:
King of Space,

Nah, sounds like a fair deal. Just flick me 1/2 the security deposit now and I'll put it forward with my Application.

The Mittani wrote:
What are you planning on busting?
Poetic Stanziel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#960 - 2012-03-11 17:03:50 UTC
The Mittani wrote:

What happens if you don't reach 10K? Public temper tantrum? What?