These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Fon Revedhort - CSM7

First post First post First post
Author
Snow Axe
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#141 - 2012-03-20 21:37:33 UTC
I hope he wins, I heard he's planning to have his inauguration party on top of Stone Mountain!

"Look any reason why you need to talk like that? I have now reported you. I dont need to listen to your bad tone. If you cant have a grown up conversation then leave the thread["

Alpheias
The Khaleph
#142 - 2012-03-23 22:57:16 UTC
Snow Axe wrote:
I hope he wins, I heard he's planning to have his inauguration party on top of Stone Mountain!


Pray tell how he will deal with all those people out there of different ethnicity, skin color, religion and culture!

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Fon Revedhort
Monks of War
Siberian Squads
#143 - 2012-03-23 23:02:33 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
Snow Axe wrote:
I hope he wins, I heard he's planning to have his inauguration party on top of Stone Mountain!


Pray tell how he will deal with all those people out there of different ethnicity, skin color, religion and culture!

You'd better ask some other CSM members (i won't mention their names) how they will deal with someone of diffrenent views.

Oh, wait - they've showed their utter inability. Still, I think CSM members is general are quite cool gents and will be able to remain focused.

"Being supporters of free speech and free and open [CSM] elections... we removed Fon Revedhort from eligibility". CCP, April 2013.

Alpheias
The Khaleph
#144 - 2012-03-23 23:18:22 UTC
Fon Revedhort wrote:
Alpheias wrote:
Snow Axe wrote:
I hope he wins, I heard he's planning to have his inauguration party on top of Stone Mountain!


Pray tell how he will deal with all those people out there of different ethnicity, skin color, religion and culture!

You'd better ask some other CSM members (i won't mention their names) how they will deal with someone of diffrenent views.

Oh, wait - they've showed their utter inability. Still, I think CSM members is general are quite cool gents and will be able to remain focused.


I think you are confusing views concerning to the game and with how they view people from different countries, cultures and so forth and AFAIK, none of them share your "brown shirt" views.

I'll admit, I think it is a great shame that this little detail about you got known (though I am thankful it did) because I think you have very good points and I would have voted for you if you had proved to be a decent person. But I, as a human being, your views on people with a different religion or skin color than yours simply disgusts me related to the game or not.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Fon Revedhort
Monks of War
Siberian Squads
#145 - 2012-03-24 01:12:24 UTC
Yet another pharisee.

Jesus, this world is really really fubar.

"Being supporters of free speech and free and open [CSM] elections... we removed Fon Revedhort from eligibility". CCP, April 2013.

Alpheias
The Khaleph
#146 - 2012-03-24 01:18:27 UTC
Fon Revedhort wrote:
Jesus, this world is really really fubar.


Funny that you should say that, considering that brown shirts like you hate people with different skin color, different beliefs and from different cultures for all kinds of wrong and illogical reasons.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Fon Revedhort
Monks of War
Siberian Squads
#147 - 2012-03-24 01:28:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Fon Revedhort
Alpheias wrote:
Fon Revedhort wrote:
Jesus, this world is really really fubar.


Funny that you should say that, considering that brown shirts like you hate people with different skin color, different beliefs and from different cultures for all kinds of wrong and illogical reasons.


You have no clue what you're talking about. Long story short, you're a plain liar.

I've always 'enjoyed' how you pharisees understand things like freedom of speech - somehow you suppose that people are allowed to express things that you personally have approval of.

Also, not voting for me because of not sharing my views (you know nothing of them to begin with, but still) is like discarding a cook on grounds of him being a communist.

You're a perfect sample of how democracy is a crappy idea and will hardly ever work, since there are always easily manipulated men around, who mess it all and discard related stuff to make their pick based on something unrelated instead.

"Being supporters of free speech and free and open [CSM] elections... we removed Fon Revedhort from eligibility". CCP, April 2013.

Snow Axe
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#148 - 2012-03-24 01:33:15 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
Snow Axe wrote:
I hope he wins, I heard he's planning to have his inauguration party on top of Stone Mountain!


Pray tell how he will deal with all those people out there of different ethnicity, skin color, religion and culture!


Timber, gasoline, bedsheets. Not necessarily in that order.

"Look any reason why you need to talk like that? I have now reported you. I dont need to listen to your bad tone. If you cant have a grown up conversation then leave the thread["

Alpheias
The Khaleph
#149 - 2012-03-24 02:28:54 UTC
Fon Revedhort wrote:
Alpheias wrote:
Fon Revedhort wrote:
Jesus, this world is really really fubar.


Funny that you should say that, considering that brown shirts like you hate people with different skin color, different beliefs and from different cultures for all kinds of wrong and illogical reasons.


You have no clue what you're talking about. Long story short, you're a plain liar.

I've always 'enjoyed' how you pharisees understand things like freedom of speech - somehow you suppose that people are allowed to express things that you personally have approval of.


I enjoy free speech and I would violently defend everyone's right to free speech, even yours. However I disagree with your views on people of different ethic groups and different cultures. I also enjoy the attempts of the batsh*t insane rationalize the irrationality (like facists) going on inside their heads because they make me laugh.

Fon Revedhort wrote:
Also, not voting for me because of not sharing my views (you know nothing of them to begin with, but still) is like discarding a cook on grounds of him being a communist.

You're a perfect sample of how democracy is a crappy idea and will hardly ever work, since there are always easily manipulated men around, who mess it all and discard related stuff to make their pick based on something unrelated instead.


So you are mad and hurt because I made the choice to not vote for you and encourage my friends to do the same, because your RL political views violently clashes with most of us? Must suck to be you, I guess.

Oh, and you pretty much become a official person if you are elected so your RL views does matter.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Johnny Marzetti
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#150 - 2012-03-25 04:32:17 UTC
Fon Revedhort wrote:


You're a perfect sample of how democracy is a crappy idea and will hardly ever work, since there are always easily manipulated men around, who mess it all and discard related stuff to make their pick based on something unrelated instead.


I'd say your failed candidacy is a perfect example of how democracy is a pretty good idea. You got even fewer votes than Riverini. Good riddance to you, racist garbage.