These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

VAERT EvE ISK => RL money donations Emergency Relief Initiative

First post
Author
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#241 - 2013-12-13 01:35:48 UTC
MailDeadDrop wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
One Donor wanted 4 t-shirts for his 4 PLEXes donation. If anyone wants to do the same please ask fast, as the API entries expire. After that, I won't be able to give anything back.

I'll take one.

MDD

Please read above about how (and if) you could get it. If you have donated to VAERT BOOST then the t-shirts have been given to Chribba (he received all VAERT BOOST donations to double them) and you have to ask him.

If you have donated to the "regular" VAERT then you'd have to tell me the coordinates to find your PLEXes donation.

If you have donated ISK I can send you the t-shirt, provided you tell me the gender (male / female) and you wait for the others (who donated PLEXes) to claim theirs.
Careby
#242 - 2013-12-16 15:33:18 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
...2013-11-11: 1 | PLEX | Donor name: Careby...

If you still have shirts left to distribute, and haven't tired of the endless hassle.

Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#243 - 2013-12-16 16:36:08 UTC
Careby wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:

If you still have shirts left to distribute, and haven't tired of the endless hassle.

Male or female shirt?
Careby
#244 - 2013-12-16 17:24:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Careby
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Careby wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:

Male or female shirt?

Male, please and thank you.
RAW23
#245 - 2013-12-16 18:22:43 UTC
I'll take a male for the vaults please VV.

There are two types of EVE player:

those who believe there are two types of EVE player and those who do not.

Grendell
Technologies Unlimited
#246 - 2013-12-16 18:57:07 UTC
Can I have a t-shirt to keep me warm this winter? Lol

◄[♥]►3rd Party Service◄[♥]►

♥ Securing Peace of mind ♥

MailDeadDrop
Archon Industries
#247 - 2013-12-16 21:40:35 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
MailDeadDrop wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
One Donor wanted 4 t-shirts for his 4 PLEXes donation. If anyone wants to do the same please ask fast, as the API entries expire. After that, I won't be able to give anything back.

I'll take one.

MDD

Please read above about how (and if) you could get it. If you have donated to VAERT BOOST then the t-shirts have been given to Chribba (he received all VAERT BOOST donations to double them) and you have to ask him.

If you have donated to the "regular" VAERT then you'd have to tell me the coordinates to find your PLEXes donation.

If you have donated ISK I can send you the t-shirt, provided you tell me the gender (male / female) and you wait for the others (who donated PLEXes) to claim theirs.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3907901#post3907901

Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Thanks to MailDeadDrop for the second ISK donation!

2013-11-21: 1,250,000,000 | Cash | Donor name: MailDeadDrop

The ISK went to VAERT (the donation pre-dated VAERT BOOST I believe); from there I don't know if it went through the Chribba / AC155 double-mizer.

Assuming you're the right guy to contact, I'll take a male shirt. If you're *not* the right guy to contact, lemme know who is and I'll pester them instead.*

MDD
* Please resist the urge to direct me at some incorrect third party, even if they are richly deserving of annoyance, irritation, confusion, or aggravation.
Careby
#248 - 2014-01-01 17:57:45 UTC
Are there any more t-shirts left?
Vaerah Vahrokha
Vahrokh Consulting
#249 - 2014-01-02 08:16:07 UTC
Careby wrote:

Hello,

I had some problems related to RL relatives health, ATM I am not following EvE almost at all. I'll get back to you and the other fine peeps in here as soon as possible.
Careby
#250 - 2014-01-02 15:29:05 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Careby wrote:

Hello,

I had some problems related to RL relatives health, ATM I am not following EvE almost at all. I'll get back to you and the other fine peeps in here as soon as possible.

No problem VV - please take care of the things that are really important.